IGF-2 is THAT GOOD!?!?!?!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
No it ain't a question! I am on IGF-2, Drive and RPM, and all I can say is WOW! I absolutely love the libido enhancing effects, it's not just the "I want to have fun tonight" part, Oh No! It gets even better! When completing the act, it is just 100 times better. Yes, 100 times better! Try it for yourself and see! I am amazed by these powerfull synergistic herbals I had to share this!

Next time, it'll be IGF-2, Aspire, RPM, Drive, and phenibut. I will let y'all know! :D

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
So you have a second job to pay for these habits?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm purchasing some IGF-2 to get the free NeoVar, but I've been wanting to try both of these for quite some time now.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Nope. I am head rep for MN, and work part time. I am still at school. I manage to get all I need :)

krogtaar

Awards
ill be impressed when you gain 20lb on your deadlift weakling!

how long have you been on these? I read that IGF-2 was best used for 2 bottles in a row to get the full effect

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran two bottle of IGF-2 in Nov and Dec and was very impressed by my results. I can only imagine how much better it is with Drive/RPM. Dopamine+Icariin=Fun.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
ill be impressed when you gain 20lb on your deadlift weakling!

how long have you been on these? I read that IGF-2 was best used for 2 bottles in a row to get the full effect
About 2 weeks. So far, I am starting to feel fuller, and more pumped. But yes, it might take a while to feel the full effects :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Running Drive and IGF2 right now..recovery is nearly as good as being on. Muscles are filling out nicely. Up 4 lbs in 3 weeks.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Next time, it'll be IGF-2, Aspire, RPM, Drive, and phenibut. I will let y'all know! :D
The man who did 8 RPM does it again.... pushing the envelope of fun vs. insane! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! LOL

JJohn, good feedback from you means a LOT. Thanks bro.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Holy Ballz!

No it ain't a question! I am on IGF-2, Drive and RPM, and all I can say is WOW! I absolutely love the libido enhancing effects, it's not just the "I want to have fun tonight" part, Oh No! It gets even better! When completing the act, it is just 100 times better. Yes, 100 times better! Try it for yourself and see! I am amazed by these powerfull synergistic herbals I had to share this!

Yeah IGF-2+DRIVE is uncontrollable...:D. However, what you have in mind is pushing the envelope of blowing a load of biblical proportions and making yourself feel like a Tripod....:D.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
The man who did 8 RPM does it again.... pushing the envelope of fun vs. insane! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! LOL

JJohn, good feedback from you means a LOT. Thanks bro.
They all say I'm insane.. I wonder why..

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They all say I'm insane.. I wonder why..
You're not insane, you're creative, John!

Next time, it'll be IGF-2, Aspire, RPM, Drive, and phenibut. I will let y'all know!
If you try this, you might need a powerful belt to strap a certain member of your physiology to your thighs for hours on end :D

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established

Ordered igf2, drive and rpm this morning; are u dosing as recommended or trying something else?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
knowing jjhon he just might be doing something a little crazy lol

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
igf2/YG/rpm, best set up i've used since pp first came out...

Took one complete bottle to really get into it fully, but it was well worth it.

I ran it for 12 weeks with no ill side effects, plus nothing out of the ordinary after bloodwork. Ran 7-9 a day on igf2, 4rpm daily, and 5 YG daily

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I ran IGF-2 by itself and absolutely loved it. The muscle building was awesome but the overall improved cardio and excellent mood were insane too. I can't wait to run it again before summer if I can fit it in my schedule.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More is not always better, but I am only speaking from personal experience. But then again, just look at jjhon, he's a freak of nature!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
JJohn can you link me to products you have tried but either didn't work for you or you didn't like for some reason?

Thanks,

Neoborn

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
JJohn can you link me to products you have tried but either didn't work for you or you didn't like for some reason?

Thanks,

Neoborn
Man, I don't have all day! And as a rep, I'd get a beating for pointing out crappy products...

simpleton

Banned
Awards

dude are you sure about that? we're the same age and when i took aspire i walked around with a boner for 3 days, i had to pull the ol waistband trick if you know what i mean. that + rpm/drive/igf-2 sounds like penile suicide

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
dude are you sure about that? we're the same age and when i took aspire i walked around with a boner for 3 days, i had to pull the ol waistband trick if you know what i mean. that + rpm/drive/igf-2 sounds like penile suicide
To me, it sounds like good cardio when you get a long week end :p

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Man, I don't have all day! And as a rep, I'd get a beating for pointing out crappy products...
I completely understand the busy rep thing. I'm not asking you to go around beating products but a balanced view of products is healthy and also makes you more credible. I was just looking for something to balance it out for me as, I seem to have a "omg1111 this stuff roxors and is amazingur than anythink" impression from the posts I have read from you.

Was just wondering if you had actually give any cons to all your pros i.e. balanced view.:ntome::study:

*Edit* I think it took almost to the end of whole page of posts but I think I found my balance:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/80964-too-much-pea.html#post1128011

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/80921-hey-guys-some-post1126873.html#post1126873

It seems that you have a gift for only using products that are 99% amazingly effective. Not being an @$$ but it just struck me that's all. K move along ..nothing to see here. :box:

Thanks man,

Neoborn

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Giving Epi away ....are you serious....the stuff is like golt! gooooooolt! Yesh yesh!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I completely understand the busy rep thing. I'm not asking you to go around beating products but a balanced view of products is healthy and also makes you more credible. I was just looking for something to balance it out for me as, I seem to have a "omg1111 this stuff roxors and is amazingur than anythink" impression from the posts I have read from you.

Was just wondering if you had actually give any cons to all your pros i.e. balanced view.:ntome::study:

*Edit* I think it took almost to the end of whole page of posts but I think I found my balance:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/80964-too-much-pea.html#post1128011

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/80921-hey-guys-some-post1126873.html#post1126873

It seems that you have a gift for only using products that are 99% amazingly effective. Not being an @$$ but it just struck me that's all. K move along ..nothing to see here. :box:

Thanks man,

Neoborn
Haha. You have no idea of all I use. I talk about what works well for me. The rest, I just don't post, as there's nothing special about it.. But if you want my advice on what I've used, I will build something for you :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Alri:
VH3: Like a timed released formula. Energy was ok, no crash, but no bursts. It was okay. 6/10

Lean Dreams: Not too good, melatonin alone worked better, this one fails.

Jungle Warfare: Noticed good gains on this one. I liked it. 7/10

Bad Ass Mass: Used with JW, worked very well, and I noticed increased endurance big time. 7/10

NGorge: Very good formula. Not out of the ordinary, but it is something I'd recommend. 7/10

TX: Very good fat loss! This is one of the best I have used. I felt lethargic a little, but I survived. 8/10

Pro Anabol: Just a slight increase in libido. Maca was responsible IMO

Restore: Very effective. Gave me bad acne though.

WTF Pumped: Very good pumps. This is a really good NO product, I'd recommend this! 8/10

Primed: Lemon tasted great and rocked! I loved it. 8/10

Primed Ultra: Missed one. I liked the 1st version better. 6/10

Anabolic Xtreme

Mass FX: Comparable to ActivAte. Very good stuff, bad acne though. 7.5/10

Hyperdrol: Liked it. But nothing crazy there. 6/10

Hyperdrol X2: A lot better than Hyperdrol 1. Increased strrength was noticeable. 7/10

Sdng: Used a few times. Y was too strong for me, made me anxious.. I might try it again someday. 6/10

Stim X ver. 2: Way too strong. Workout was really good, but the headaches after that was really really bad. 5/10

AppNut:

RPM: Excellent product. Not too strong, i can take (8 :p ) at 5:00 PM, and I can sleep, and have great libido. 9/10

DRIVE: Another excellent one, especially with RPM. Gives great energy, even without stims. 8.5/10

NeoVar: One of the best creatine products out there. Simple and effective is what I like. 9/10

IGF-2: Extremely great libido. Too early to tell as far as gains go, but I am very hardened up.

That'll be way too long... I'm still in the "A's"

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Nice post - If you give Neovar 9/10 then I'm pretty excited. I'm only 8 days into roughly a 60 day cycle and so far I am absolutely loving how I feel on it. Now I'll see if the gains follow. I'm curious to see how you rate IGF-2 afterwards too. I would rate it VERY high. I liked it better than Drive/RPM personally.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would a product have to deliver, JJohn, to get a 10/10 rating from you? :D

AM07

Awards
  • Established
jjohn, how do you know that the effects are strictly from IGF-2, and not the other supps, or a combination of the other supps?

Sounds like an expensive stack.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
jjohn, how do you know that the effects are strictly from IGF-2, and not the other supps, or a combination of the other supps?

Sounds like an expensive stack.
Because I didn't start em all at the same time. So I can tell the difference. I also have used Drivew and RPM together solo before.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm.. Well, it's hard to say. I'd say XF is pretty close to a ten. But I am biased here, so it doesn't count lol.
Fair comment :D

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Drive for me is a solid 9/10, Formestane is a solid 9/10.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0