Best Test booster on the market?

1. Best Test booster on the market?

Wondering what test supp people ACTUALLY got results from.

2. Cyponate.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    Cyponate.
    LOL. Besides those supps.

4. Massfx, i just finished 6oxo extreme and liked it a lot, tons of good ones you just gotta look

5. Vagina
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    Vagina

Lol - but X2

7. Activate Extreme
    IGF-2
    Jungle Warfare (although there is some debate about this)
    Drive
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

8. weed and beer

9. in my personal experience i would say MASSFX

10. Once you're 40, I say screw it all and have your doctor give you some testosterone cream. Thyroids and cortisol depending on what s/he thinks also.

But for now HyperdrolX2 and E-Form own.

11. Quote Originally Posted by goslamacamel View Post
    Once you're 40, I say screw it all and have your doctor give you some testosterone cream. Thyroids and cortisol depending on what s/he thinks also.

But for now HyperdrolX2 and E-Form own.
    I was thinking of taking Hyperdrolx2 how is that stuff? Also I have been trying to get some Eform but everywhere I looked it was out of stock.

12. HyperdrolX2 was my first supplement that wasn't N.O. or creatine related. Basically it surprised me just as much as creatine did when I first started taking creatine monohydrate probably 3 years ago. It was completely plateau-breaking for me, but thats probably because it was my first hormone boosting product and I'm pretty sure I have naturally low testosterone though I'm under 20. I think about a week into taking it, it made me attempt a bench max which I very rarely do and I barely didn't get 295 up when my last recorded max was 260. Not sure about your supplement history, but if you haven't tried much, Hyperdrol might be surprising. E-Form is probably more geared towards maintaining or increasing androgeny than strength, but it dried me up quite a bit and made me feel really good.

13. Quote Originally Posted by goslamacamel View Post
    E-Form is probably more geared towards maintaining or increasing androgeny than strength...
    Note to self...NO E-FORM!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    Note to self...NO E-FORM!!!
    LOL!!

15. whoops, androgenic... androgenicity? androgenousness? something like that

16. Heavy squats and deads!

17. I like Diesel Test better than anything else I've tried. DHEA + Trib Test was a very close second. Powerful is very nice as a test booster, but feels different. Not that different is bad in any way I must add. I've also tried TNA from USP, but didn't find it to be that great for whatever reason.

I'm sure some of the newer stuff like RPM, Drive, IGF-2 and Act Ext, are great, but as far as my personal experience goes, Get Diesel has worked best for me. I will, however, be trying these newer test boosters from Applied Nutraceuticals soon.

18. Hydrotest has been the best ive used so far
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alphamax!! Strongest Test Booster on the Market!
    By Adizzle1 in forum Island Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-09-2014, 01:26 AM
  2. Best Test Booster on the market Testalensis 100
    By APSFAN in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 12:08 AM
  3. WHATS THE BEST TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER ON THE MARKET?
    By dre alvarez in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 12:19 PM
  4. Best weight gainer on the market?
    By jerz912 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 01:41 PM