x-factor+new massfx stack or seperate?

rustlerracer

rustlerracer

Awards
So i won a cycle of x-factor, im also all about the new mass fx, should i stack them and run mfx during the last 30 days of x-factor or wait and do the mfx afterwards. This is my first run of either product.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
If it's your 1st run I'd say just do the X Factor and see how it goes.. if you add something in you havn't tried either then you may think 1 has a great ending (X Factor) and one has a great start (Mass FX) which would be because you combined them..

rustlerracer

rustlerracer

Awards
If it's your 1st run I'd say just do the X Factor and see how it goes.. if you add something in you havn't tried either then you may think 1 has a great ending (X Factor) and one has a great start (Mass FX) which would be because you combined them..
yea i figured that but i was just wondering if the results would be greater if stacked, or if there would a a synergy that i would want to take advantage of.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Oh I see. That part I can't answer..

HODGINSx924

HODGINSx924

Awards
how much do you rep 10x with preacher, and squat??

HODGINSx924

HODGINSx924

Awards
It doesn't.. I was just wondering, becuase it said your 1 rep max..
Anyway, sry I can't help you with the stack, havn't used either yet..

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I would say that you are a bit on the young side for MassFx, but if you've already decided, then they would make an excellent stack.

rustlerracer

rustlerracer

Awards
I would say that you are a bit on the young side for MassFx, but if you've already decided, then they would make an excellent stack.
so do you think it would be better stacked than ran 1 after another?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
so do you think it would be better stacked than ran 1 after another?
It's kind of time vs. intensity. I think you would get greater gains in 50 days if you stacked them, but I would say you would get better gains than that if you ran it for 80 days (50 for X-factor, then 30 for MassFX).

rustlerracer

rustlerracer

Awards
yea i was thinking that, haveing some help over 80 days instead of 50

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd actually be very interested in seeing how these stack together.