do I have to take Ribose with empty stomache?
- 01-06-2008, 07:21 PM
- 01-06-2008, 09:39 PM
Take D-Ribose with a Creatine product. Creatine increases ATP, as Ribose does, but uses a different mechanism to do so. In other words, they were synergistically. Therefore, if both are combined, then the results will be much more beneficial than just one of the supplements standing by itself. Ribose is more of an 'energy sugar,' which initiates the production of ATP, which fuels muscles. Calling it 'just carbs,' or 'just sugar,' is a little bit of an understatement.
Chew 1 tablet, 1-3 times per day, prior to exercise. You can double the dosage during training, if you'd like.
- 01-07-2008, 06:20 PM
hey thanks for the reply,
i have the powder form and creatine doesnt work for me. Neovar didnt either.
i have tried ribose in the past and i noticed i could pull out extra reps and such, so i know it works for me and i like it. But in the end its still sugar so i guess it doesnt matter if i take it with protein or not?
01-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheMeatus101 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-18-2011, 10:39 PM
- By L X in forum SupplementsReplies: 59Last Post: 12-30-2009, 02:14 PM
- By LactoseLou in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 06-13-2009, 04:36 AM
- By dsw222 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 38Last Post: 03-04-2008, 09:20 AM
- By anabolicgiraffe in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-21-2006, 11:58 PM