Maximuscle's Cyclone... Anyone?

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Whats the deal with this stuff? Anyone ever try it?.... How come it's not around here if it's so good?

Britain's No.1 selling 'all in one' muscle formula.
If you're looking for the ultimate 'all in one' formula for supporting muscle, size & strength goals....this is it!
Cyclone is a superb product that delivers results fast, by supplying your body with a unique combination of whey protein and vital nutrients, needed by your body to support muscle growth, strength and recovery, whilst training hard. After intense training Cyclone accelerates muscle refuelling, with faster recovery of glycogen stores than carbohydrates alone.

Each daily 120g serving provides 10g of Maxpure Creatine Monohydrate, which research proves could increase muscle size and strength when combined with weight training; this is combined with dextrose, which increases Creatine uptake. Cyclone also offers you 3000mg of the finest HMB™, which independent research has shown helps prevent muscle breakdown following weight training. To aid muscle growth, you also get nearly 60g of protein, along with an extra 10g of Glutamine per daily serving and Ecdysterone, the Eastern Bloc plant that supports muscle recovery and growth. An excellent formula, with results felt within seven days.

Key benefits:
Excellent result producing formula
Takes the confusion out of taking supplements
60g of protein per daily serving
10g of Creatine Monohydrate
10g of Glutamine
80mg of 97% Beta-Ecdysterone
3000mg of HMB™ (Enzymatic Metabolite of Leucine)
Patent pending Glutamine & Creatine absorption system
Why buy CYCLONETM
Britain's best selling 'all in one' creatine formula proven to work
Research proven could increase lean muscle, size & strength
Instant mixing, great tasting
(Net weight 840kg)

Recommended use:
Mix 1.5 scoops (60g) with 350-400ml of water. Stir with a fork or mix in a Maximuscle shaker. Drink within 5 minutes. Take 3 scoops daily. 1.5 scoops in the morning and another 1.5 scoops after training or in the afternoon. Cyclone™ is designed to mix instantly with water without a blender and tastes great.

Nutritional Info:
Per 1 serving=1.5 scoops = 60g)
Energy 230.4kcal/962.4kJ
Protein 30g
Carbohydrate 21g
Total Fats (includes MCTs & EFAs) 4.68g

Performance ingredients:
Per daily serving (2 x 60g)
'BIOMAX™ whey protein' 60g
Dextrose 40g
Creatine Monohydrate 10g
Glutamine 10g
HMB™ (Enzymatic Metabolite of Leucine) 3000mg
Potassium Bicarbonate 1000mg
Sodium Bicarbonate 1000mg
Beta-Ecdysterone (97%) 80mg
Bioperine 10mg
Chromium Polynicotinate 400mcg
MCTs and EFAs 8g

Attachments

VanitySmurf

VanitySmurf

Awards
I have not used their cyclone powders but have been using their bars as a snack and when travelling as a post-workout supplement; I think they are great.
As a whole I have not been able to find another like product that provides whey protein, HMB, creatine, glutamine, and so on... in a low calorie bar. Some of their other protein bars also contain CLA and green tea extract, which to me is a sign that they follow leading research.
As a company I think that Maximuscle are honest about what they put into their products, an example would be their inclusion of glycerine as a carbohydrate. Most other manufactures hide this detail and claim their products have incredibly low carbohydrates, which is really misleading consumers. If you visit their website you will see that they list most of the important details on each of their products (and marketing terms), you will also notice they do not use cheap artificial sweeteners (such as corn syrup) which do more harm than good. My only complaint is that their products tend to be quite expensive and that is not a good thing!
I hope I am not sounding like a Maximuscle employee or someone who has shares in the company. But having discovered the recent developments with BSN and CEM3, I have become sceptical about most supplement companies.
When I do not use the bars I use ON 100% Whey and BSN Cellmass. If the talk about the CEM3 is true then I will stop Cellmass and try another Ethyl Ester based product. Or just use the Cyclone powder and deal with the monohydrate negatives.

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
Its a good forumlae, but honestly, vastly overpriced when you look at US prices. order something similar from nutraplanet, or of the other US sites, as long as you have a credit or debit card, it will work out much cheaper, shipping prices and times are fairly good nowadays, generally a week to ten days. I just paid $30 ( £15 ) for shipping for a fairly large order.

( I think ) also do a cheaper copy of the formulae.

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
ahh, I assume your from the US, in that case, its probably because they cant compete price wise to hit the US market, and as few UK ppl order stuff like this from the US, and they mostly buy from supermarkets, stores with fairly narrow ranges, or the gym they probably dont realize how overpriced and relativly basic sports nutrition is over here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
james c Supplements 0