Modified Anabolic Pump Dosing Protocol?

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Age 17, weight ~195, BF ~15%(eat too many carbs)
I recently ordered anabolic pump mainly interested in its repartitioning of carbs. I'm wondering what the best protocol would be for dosing it for someone who only works out on fridays and sundays. I was considering once daily every weekday morning with a high carb breakfast before school to keep oats and bread under control, and then doing the full 3/day on fridays and sundays when i'm actually working out. I'm looking to get the full repartitioning benefit out of it while maximizing cost efficiency as money is tight and also maximizing the workout benefits for only two workouts a week. Any help?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Seems like you plan to take it with/before all your carb meals, assuming you have carb meals before and after workout on Friday and Sunday. That should work well and save you some money. Good luck!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
AP helps build muscle LONG term.

I really admire jacobs product when he made AP but I think one thing that was a bit stretched was on the label it claims big muscles really fast.

AP in theory does build muscle but its anything but fast. Overall it is an AMAZING natural muscle builder but it takes more than 1 bottle to see the results. If your tight on money try yellow gold and cap it.

If not that, PM rms80 a.k.a dirk.

Ask him for some bulk banaba extract. Many people like to substitute banaba extract for an AP dosage to save some money.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help. I think I may get the bulk Yellow Gold as it seems very affordable. I'll probably sub YG for Anabolic Pump on days I don't work out to keep the glut4 thing going. AP should last a really long time if i'm using only about 6 caps per week. Considering I got it on the $28 sale that's extremely cost effective I should think.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yup, and Yellow Gold lasts a long time too. For $30 you get 150g, and you can dose at around 500-1g per meal, which will last you a long time. I`ve been doing that for 2 months now (You can see my thoughts in my log, link in sig) . Also if you`re worried about fat gain, in the morning your body is ready for the carbs, so if you really want to stretch your AP, if you think you`re going to be having a large carb meal (i.e. pasta dinner) later on, I would save the AP for that and not for your morning porridge. That being said, AP for $28 is an awesome price.