Going for mass, the naturally anabolic way (for the most part.)

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First and foremost, only post if you have a question or a suggestion, or just wanna open some discussion in regards to what I've posted here.

With that said;

Somebody (I can't remember who) here, suggested that I try going the natural route for a while, to see how things go since I've been out of the gym since last summer. It makes sense. I wouldn't wanna get back in the gym, after so long, with something hormonal in my system. I'll try something hormonal come summertime, perhaps? We'll just have to see how things go between now and then.

I have the following products currently in mind;

AX Triple Stack
Is there anyway to incorporate JW (yes, Jungle Warfare) in with this stack? If so, then when should I dose it and how would I dose it? (I mean 'how' as in, how many caps?)

ALRI Restore
I'd use this after running the AX Triple Stack, because of JW.

ALRI Venom Lean Dreams
To help promote fat oxidation during sleep.

MVP+ZMK Stack
Multi's are just a necessity.

AN RPM
The only thing I'm worried about here is, cost efficiency. I've seen many logs done about RPM and almost everybody loves dosing this very high, to get the desired effects, of course. Would Genera Supplements's Adrenaline be a more cost-efficient and effective approach, or no? If no, then how many bottles of RPM would I need for a month, when would I dose it, and how would I dose it? (Keep these same questions in mind for AN's Drive, as I won't be repeating this.)

AN Drive
Just to promote testosterone production.

Super Cissus RX
Not too sure if I would need this. I'm only running JW, which seems the be the lightest of anything hormonal. I'd only take this if I was concerned about my joints drying out.

MST Ragnarok
Different types of creatine, which ensure different methods of delivery, and pre-workout drink. 'Nuff said.

Scivation Xtend
Will consume this throughout the day, but especially during and after my workout.

Bulk BCAA's/Bulk Leucine
Will mix these in with Xtend. Chose bulk Leucine, as it seems to be the most effective and beneficial between that, l-isoleucine and l-valine.

RPN Gut Health
Just to promote stronger intestinal absorption and to utilize every bit of anything consumed.

Universal Uni-Liver
One word: Protein.

CreaPure German Creatine
I'd probably mix a little bit of this in with Ragnarok. It's 99% creatine, which promises complete absorption. This also seems to be the most effective of all creatine monohydrate formulas.

DHEA (100mg)
To decrease insulin resistance, improve fat metabolism, increase immune function, mood, libido and mental focus.

HMB (250mg)
To combat catabolism, inhibit the breakdown of muscle tissue, and increasing strength and LBM.

D-Ribose (1,000mg)
To initiate the production of ATP, which fuels muscle cells. It's been said that this is good to combine with creatine, as it increases ATP through a different mechanism.

ON Vanadyl Sulfate (10mg)
Provides the mineral vanadium, which may play an important role in enhancing the utilization of insulin by muscle cells, which is required for muscle cells' uptake of amino acids and carbohydrates from the bloodstream.

I'm not exactly sure if any of the aforementioned cancel one another out, but as you can tell, my main goal is to really build some serious muscle mass. Venom Lean Dreams is just a way to promote the oxidation of fat. I realize that building muscle melts fat, so this would be used just to help kickstart the process.

Give me any input guys. Any will be appreciated and taken into consideration.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So, scratch the following;

Super Cissus RX
Jungle Warfare
ALRI Restore

Toss in IGF-2, as you currently get a free bottle (yes, free) of NeoVar with the purchase of a bottle of IGF-2. I'm going for that deal instead.

IGF-2 and NeoVar would definitely aid in my quest to build some hardcore mass.

Still, any input is appreciated.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
As far as the Triple stack, you will get decent gains in a month, however price is a tad high. AN RPM I dose at 5 on workout days, and 2 on non-workout days. A bottle will last you a month. I have yet to try Drive, but most are saying around 6 drive per day is the sweet spot, but when stacked with RPM 4 a day would suffice.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to run all these at once? Honestly it seems like overkill. I'd keep the essentials in their like the Xtend, multi, and maybe the AX Stack(w/o jw) but that's just waaay too many supplements doing way too many different things. Taking all of these at once, you won't really know what is doing what. Save the money and stock up on the essentials like, oatmeal, eggs, chicken, tuna, rice, potatoes, etc...Not trying to be harsh or anything but it seems like you have 2 different BCAA's two test boosters(AX stack, and drive), two different creatines(Ragnarock, and creapure), etc...Maybe someone else will chime in but hope that helps man, and good luck!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As far as the Triple stack, you will get decent gains in a month, however price is a tad high. AN RPM I dose at 5 on workout days, and 2 on non-workout days. A bottle will last you a month. I have yet to try Drive, but most are saying around 6 drive per day is the sweet spot, but when stacked with RPM 4 a day would suffice.
The dosage suggestions will really come in handy. Thank you!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you going to run all these at once? Honestly it seems like overkill. I'd keep the essentials in their like the Xtend, multi, and maybe the AX Stack(w/o jw) but that's just waaay too many supplements doing way too many different things. Taking all of these at once, you won't really know what is doing what. Save the money and stock up on the essentials like, oatmeal, eggs, chicken, tuna, rice, potatoes, etc...Not trying to be harsh or anything but it seems like you have 2 different BCAA's two test boosters(AX stack, and drive), two different creatines(Ragnarock, and creapure), etc...Maybe someone else will chime in but hope that helps man, and good luck!
There is no need for two test boosters, so thanks for bringing that to my attention. I wasn't even looking at things like that. The stack is a bit pricey, but I'm sure the price is almost worth it, if not completely. I'm just hoping the new maximum strength Mass FX will replace the original altogether, even in the AX Triple Stack. I'll purchase the bulk L-Leucine and blend that in with the Xtend. I'm not sure if IGF-2 would help the Triple Stack do any justice or not, but hopefully somebody could chime in on that. Even not, I might as well purchase it for another time since you get free NeoVar with it for now. Would the high-quality protein in the Uni-Liver suffice for helping with protein intake and assistance to making gains? So, with some of that narrowed down, and until someone else offers their input, my current shopping list is as follows;

AX Triple Stack
AN RPM
MVP/ZMK Stack
Scivation Xtend
MST Ragnarok
Bulk L-Leucine
RPN Gut Health

I'm also tossing in a blender bottle, maybe a mini portable blender, and a small bar of Java Lather. I need to get some new lifting gloves also.

Thanks for your input, man. It's greatly appreciated.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hey man your in the same boat as me ive been training hard for 6 years 4 years with detication.. My diet is good but as i work long hours i cant do the 5 to 6 meals a day but i have 3 good meals with protien before and after workout...

I have been of with injury and put on a gut as you know lol as u suggested lev stack...

But ive been on so many forums and seen guys saying with MASS FX and HYPERDROL x2 stack they have gained pounds and lost body fat and its all natural .... Well hypdrol is AI but its not steriods.

People have got good results with that with just a month so im going to use the UMC ultimate mass cycle for 12 weeks as theirs deals on it at the moment im sure at the end of the cycle i would of gained at most 15 pounds at least 6 pounds and lost a good deal of body weight....

People knows Mass fx and hyperdroll and retain work as its allso used by alot of people as part as PCT for people who come of Pro hormones like Epistine and many others.....

anyway choice is yours your a clever guy from your posts but i think with the UMC and a clean diet your get back in shape within 3 months and your getting products from a company that many have alot of respect for.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
I say you should look into the anabolic diet. I am not a veteran at it, but I deffinately LOVE the diet. No muscle soreness even the next day. I train twice a day as well, morning power workouts coupled with evening hypertrophy workouts and I am still not sore the next day!!! It is honestly the diet because I am not even really taking any supps as all right now, just ECA if I am really tired in the morning. As well, on a carb dependant diet I am usually very lethargic all day, but on the AD I have energy to burn all day long.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I say you should look into the anabolic diet. I am not a veteran at it, but I deffinately LOVE the diet. No muscle soreness even the next day. I train twice a day as well, morning power workouts coupled with evening hypertrophy workouts and I am still not sore the next day!!! It is honestly the diet because I am not even really taking any supps as all right now, just ECA if I am really tired in the morning. As well, on a carb dependant diet I am usually very lethargic all day, but on the AD I have energy to burn all day long.
Is there any information pertaining to this diet anywhere here on the forums?

AdonisMagnus

AdonisMagnus

Awards
Yeah I'd also like to know what is 'the anabolic diet'

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Shortly, somebody's going to make a smartass remark about one of us using the Search option to find our answer. I just know it, lol. :rofl:

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully someone can clarify soon then cause now its got me interested.

Shortly, somebody's going to make a smartass remark about one of us using the Search option to find our answer. I just know it, lol. :rofl:

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
This was the most basic explanation I could find. When I first learnt about the diet, this was the article that laid the diet out for me in 'black and white'. http://www.t-nation.com/readArticle.do?id=460968
The diet is soooooooo easy to stay on! seriously, besides fruit and veggies, everything that tastes good is high fat anyways. Give this diet a try, and you will be amazed at the results after only a couple of months.