formestane Q

  1. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1576
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    90.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    formestane Q


    Although I plan on using formestane and using penetrate to transdermally apply, etc, i was curious if formestane isor has ever been taken orally?

  2. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,545
    Rep Power
    1213212
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    It has a very low bio-availability, which is why it is used in a TD carrier instead.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  3. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1576
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    90.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It has a very low bio-availability, which is why it is used in a TD carrier instead.
    gothcha simple question simple answer Thanks so much!
    •   
       

  4. MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm gonna eventually have to try Penetrate and make my own transdermal. This is pretty interesting.
  5. New Member
    littlefuji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    50.67%

    sorry to revive an older thread.

    those who have taken formestane orally, what was your dosage like? I've come across a few that have through searching and I know that TD is more effective however I am more interested in an oral application. In most replies there's no mention of the amount per dose.

    I have some powder I want to use.

    Thanks.
  6. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1576
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    90.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by littlefuji View Post
    sorry to revive an older thread.

    those who have taken formestane orally, what was your dosage like? I've come across a few that have through searching and I know that TD is more effective however I am more interested in an oral application. In most replies there's no mention of the amount per dose.

    I have some powder I want to use.

    Thanks.
    RPN is actually about to release a new capsule form of Formestane taken orally called Formestane Ether, otherwise the bioavailability isn high enough to just take the powder form, Good Luck the Penetrate+ Formestane works well!
  7. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,439
    Rep Power
    10751743
    Level
    117
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by littlefuji View Post
    sorry to revive an older thread.

    those who have taken formestane orally, what was your dosage like? I've come across a few that have through searching and I know that TD is more effective however I am more interested in an oral application. In most replies there's no mention of the amount per dose.

    I have some powder I want to use.

    Thanks.
    if you are seriously considering taking bulk formestane orally, dinoii recommends a gram a day split into 4 doses. not very economical, and my results on td were much better. bci labs does make a capped formestane, 120 caps for around $25.
  8. New Member
    littlefuji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    50.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if you are seriously considering taking bulk formestane orally, dinoii recommends a gram a day split into 4 doses. not very economical, and my results on td were much better. bci labs does make a capped formestane, 120 caps for around $25.
    thanks, you made my decision for me. i'm going to screw the formestane and go another route. you right, not economical.

    i'll save it and use it for a TD application down the road.
  9. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,439
    Rep Power
    10751743
    Level
    117
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by littlefuji View Post
    thanks, you made my decision for me. i'm going to screw the formestane and go another route. you right, not economical.

    i'll save it and use it for a TD application down the road.
    or you might wait and see what dsade can do for us. if an oral formestane is what you are looking for, this might be your answer.
  10. Advanced Member
    skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    829
    Rep Power
    562
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    68.1%

    If somone comes out with a way to make it very bioavalible[like straight to the small intestine]how would it stack up against others ?Would it be a better AI or Test like or both?How would it rate against some of these new hormonal clones?Because unlike some others, Ive heard it doesnt need to convert into anything, its active on its own
  11. Advanced Member
    Link24's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    746
    Rep Power
    465
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    66.08%

    Myogenix also makes and oral formestane mixed in with some libido enhancers....alot of people at my store like that product
  12. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,439
    Rep Power
    10751743
    Level
    117
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Link24 View Post
    Myogenix also makes and oral formestane mixed in with some libido enhancers....alot of people at my store like that product
    pm me a source for that, i am always interested in alternate forms of formestane. btw isn't myogenix the company anthony roberts is hooked up with?
  13. Senior Member
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,149
    Rep Power
    1175
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    80.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    pm me a source for that, i am always interested in alternate forms of formestane. btw isn't myogenix the company anthony roberts is hooked up with?
    Nah, that's Protein Factory, which had a product that used to be named Myogenix(Their Fadogia product). I think they changed it after being threatened by the company Myogenix. Anyhow, PM headed your way.
  14. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,439
    Rep Power
    10751743
    Level
    117
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Nah, that's Protein Factory, which had a product that used to be named Myogenix(Their Fadogia product). I think they changed it after being threatened by the company Myogenix. Anyhow, PM headed your way.
    got it, this looks real interesting. only 75mg of form, but that would be enough to offset any issues with the lj. you tried this sol?
  15. Advanced Member
    Link24's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    746
    Rep Power
    465
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    66.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    pm me a source for that, i am always interested in alternate forms of formestane. btw isn't myogenix the company anthony roberts is hooked up with?

    The product is called Hardcore test and is made by Myogenix we do sell alot of it in our store.
  16. Advanced Member
    Link24's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    746
    Rep Power
    465
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    66.08%

    90 Capsules
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size3Capsule
    Servings Per Container30

    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

    ANDRO SPIKE™ 1200mg*
    Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris (20% Protodioscin, 80% Steroidal Saponins)
    Testofen (50% Fenusides)
    Eurycoma Longfolia Jack 100:1
    Siberian Rhodiola Rosea (5% Rosavins, 3% Salidrosides)
    Rhaponticum Carthamoides (5% Ecdysterones, 1.5% Hydroxyecdysone)

    4-OHA (Formestane) 75mg*

    * Daily Value not established

    These are the ingredients
  17. Senior Member
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,149
    Rep Power
    1175
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    80.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    got it, this looks real interesting. only 75mg of form, but that would be enough to offset any issues with the lj. you tried this sol?
    Nope, but I probably would.
  18. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,439
    Rep Power
    10751743
    Level
    117
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Link24 View Post
    90 Capsules
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size3Capsule
    Servings Per Container30

    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

    ANDRO SPIKE™ 1200mg*
    Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris (20% Protodioscin, 80% Steroidal Saponins)
    Testofen (50% Fenusides)
    Eurycoma Longfolia Jack 100:1
    Siberian Rhodiola Rosea (5% Rosavins, 3% Salidrosides)
    Rhaponticum Carthamoides (5% Ecdysterones, 1.5% Hydroxyecdysone)

    4-OHA (Formestane) 75mg*

    * Daily Value not established

    These are the ingredients
    i see they use the 100:1 lj plus ecdy and testofen. this is a real interesting product. would love to see some reviews.
  19. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,439
    Rep Power
    10751743
    Level
    117
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Nope, but I probably would.
    just might guinea pig this one. i actually respond good to ecdy.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Homebrew E-Form (Formestane)
    By Big Masa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 02:38 AM
  2. 4-ADcyp, 1Testcyp, and formestane
    By Funny Monkey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 12:44 PM
  3. Dose of formestane to prevent bloat
    By ahnold99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2004, 11:55 PM
  4. Nolvadex + Formestan
    By Lich in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-07-2004, 07:29 PM
  5. Formestane...really effective?
    By Paco in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-08-2004, 12:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in