formestane Q

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Although I plan on using formestane and using penetrate to transdermally apply, etc, i was curious if formestane isor has ever been taken orally?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has a very low bio-availability, which is why it is used in a TD carrier instead.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna eventually have to try Penetrate and make my own transdermal. This is pretty interesting.

littlefuji

Awards
sorry to revive an older thread.

those who have taken formestane orally, what was your dosage like? I've come across a few that have through searching and I know that TD is more effective however I am more interested in an oral application. In most replies there's no mention of the amount per dose.

I have some powder I want to use.

Thanks.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established

those who have taken formestane orally, what was your dosage like? I've come across a few that have through searching and I know that TD is more effective however I am more interested in an oral application. In most replies there's no mention of the amount per dose.

Thanks.
RPN is actually about to release a new capsule form of Formestane taken orally called Formestane Ether, otherwise the bioavailability isn high enough to just take the powder form, Good Luck the Penetrate+ Formestane works well!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Thanks.
if you are seriously considering taking bulk formestane orally, dinoii recommends a gram a day split into 4 doses. not very economical, and my results on td were much better. bci labs does make a capped formestane, 120 caps for around $25.

littlefuji

Awards
if you are seriously considering taking bulk formestane orally, dinoii recommends a gram a day split into 4 doses. not very economical, and my results on td were much better. bci labs does make a capped formestane, 120 caps for around $25.
thanks, you made my decision for me. i'm going to screw the formestane and go another route. you right, not economical.

i'll save it and use it for a TD application down the road.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks, you made my decision for me. i'm going to screw the formestane and go another route. you right, not economical.

i'll save it and use it for a TD application down the road.
or you might wait and see what dsade can do for us. if an oral formestane is what you are looking for, this might be your answer.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
If somone comes out with a way to make it very bioavalible[like straight to the small intestine]how would it stack up against others ?Would it be a better AI or Test like or both?How would it rate against some of these new hormonal clones?Because unlike some others, Ive heard it doesnt need to convert into anything, its active on its own

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Myogenix also makes and oral formestane mixed in with some libido enhancers....alot of people at my store like that product

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Myogenix also makes and oral formestane mixed in with some libido enhancers....alot of people at my store like that product
pm me a source for that, i am always interested in alternate forms of formestane. btw isn't myogenix the company anthony roberts is hooked up with?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
pm me a source for that, i am always interested in alternate forms of formestane. btw isn't myogenix the company anthony roberts is hooked up with?
Nah, that's Protein Factory, which had a product that used to be named Myogenix(Their Fadogia product). I think they changed it after being threatened by the company Myogenix. Anyhow, PM headed your way.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nah, that's Protein Factory, which had a product that used to be named Myogenix(Their Fadogia product). I think they changed it after being threatened by the company Myogenix. Anyhow, PM headed your way.
got it, this looks real interesting. only 75mg of form, but that would be enough to offset any issues with the lj. you tried this sol?

Link24

Awards
  • Established

The product is called Hardcore test and is made by Myogenix we do sell alot of it in our store.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
90 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size3Capsule
Servings Per Container30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

ANDRO SPIKE™ 1200mg*
Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris (20% Protodioscin, 80% Steroidal Saponins)
Testofen (50% Fenusides)
Eurycoma Longfolia Jack 100:1
Siberian Rhodiola Rosea (5% Rosavins, 3% Salidrosides)
Rhaponticum Carthamoides (5% Ecdysterones, 1.5% Hydroxyecdysone)

4-OHA (Formestane) 75mg*

* Daily Value not established

These are the ingredients

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
got it, this looks real interesting. only 75mg of form, but that would be enough to offset any issues with the lj. you tried this sol?
Nope, but I probably would.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
90 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size3Capsule
Servings Per Container30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

ANDRO SPIKE™ 1200mg*
Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris (20% Protodioscin, 80% Steroidal Saponins)
Testofen (50% Fenusides)
Eurycoma Longfolia Jack 100:1
Siberian Rhodiola Rosea (5% Rosavins, 3% Salidrosides)
Rhaponticum Carthamoides (5% Ecdysterones, 1.5% Hydroxyecdysone)

4-OHA (Formestane) 75mg*

* Daily Value not established

These are the ingredients
i see they use the 100:1 lj plus ecdy and testofen. this is a real interesting product. would love to see some reviews.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15