Help Eyes Will Not Stop Twitching

penn21

penn21

Awards
:blink: After using No-Xplode and Nano vapor non stop for 3 months i noticed that every 5 minutes or so my right upper eyelid would twitch after i had blinked. Well, i stopped all pre workout supps arouind 1 1/2 months ago and its still doing it. Its not noticable or anything but its very annoying and starting to scare the hell outta me. what should i do?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
it's nothing to worry about.. really.. my eye has twitch fits sometimes too.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do know from personal experience as well as literature that caffeine and/or stress can cause eye twitching. It should go away if this is the cause, but if you can, it wouldn't hurt to go to see your doc.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Eye Twitching" is due to either an over-excited or tired nerve ending. There are many factors that can contribute to the cause of this condition at either end of the spectrum. Its significance is benign and no cause for concern.

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
It happens to me more often when I'm not sleeping well.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go to your Doctor
Take smeton_yea's advice.

I don't trust BSN and MT to begin with, but there is a reason why the labels tell you to run it for a month, then take at least a month off before using again. BSN and MT not only robbed you, but it seems as if they've f-ucked you up, too. You should sue them. Others are doing it. Remember, caffeine is a drug. It's actually the most, widely abused drug in the US.

I'm not pointing fingers, but this is exactly why (NO [nitric oxide] product, steroid, or not) people get criticized, supplements get banned, etc. People don't read the labels, or just don't think anything bad could possibly happen to them, and they use irresponsibly. It really disappoints me.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Eye health is essential to your wellbeing, please see an optometrist or a doctor asap... especially if the twitching is happening every 5 minutes?? How can you stand it?

Also, if it has been that much time since you used those products, can you say for certain they were the cause? Do you wear glasses/contact lenses? Not enough sleep/not taking care of yourself? Taken any other supplements (not pre-workout) in the meantime?

Or maybe you've been staring at a frozen screen for too long a period of time?

Best to see someone about it A-SAP!.

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
In asia, older generation believe that the right eye twitching
means bad luck is coming, and left right twitching means good luck is coming.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In asia, older generation believe that the right eye twitching
means bad luck is coming, and left right twitching means good luck is coming.
Hmmm... That can't be good. He could drop a heavy weight on his toes while in the gym, perhaps? Sense the sarcasm. But, as I said earlier, have a doctor look at you. Explain to them that you didn't follow the instructions on the containers of NO-Xplode and NaNO Vapor. Bring the ingredients labels with you. Let the doctors look the ingredients over. They're not scientists, but they could definitely give you a push in the right direction as to finding out what's causing your eyelids to twitch. Next time, use one or the other. Don't combine the two. I realize that MT products are very underdosed, but that doesn't mean you should combine it with something like NO-Xplode. Read labels, even the fine print. They're there for a reason. I hope all goes well.

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
Check your blood pressure. When my blood pressure gets elevated, my eyelids start to twitch a bit. (and a get some pain/pressure in the back of my neck)

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I had a problem with my eye twitching. An adjustment from my chiropractor stopped it cold. For me, my chiro is just as important as anything else I do/use for my health.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:blink: After using No-Xplode and Nano vapor non stop for 3 months i noticed that every 5 minutes or so my right upper eyelid would twitch after i had blinked. Well, i stopped all pre workout supps arouind 1 1/2 months ago and its still doing it. Its not noticable or anything but its very annoying and starting to scare the hell outta me. what should i do?

Something similar has happened to me a few times. It is because of any supplement though, I have had it happen for years on and off. It is sudden though and not every 5 minutes. My eyelids just start blinking uncontrolably and my eyes water and things go in and out focus. No matter how much I try to relax and make it stop it doesn't for at least 1 minute. Just a strange quirk and nothing to worry about really.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
"Eye Twitching" is due to either an over-excited or tired nerve ending. There are many factors that can contribute to the cause of this condition at either end of the spectrum. Its significance is benign and no cause for concern.
^^^ listen to this man.. Ur fine, really. :thumbsup:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
OP, same thing happens to me if take in too much caffeine for a long period of time

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
""Eye Twitching" is due to either an over-excited or tired nerve ending. There are many factors that can contribute to the cause of this condition at either end of the spectrum. Its significance is benign and no cause for concern." -Trauma1

^^^ listen to this man.. Ur fine, really. :thumbsup:
Listen to these men^^^^you are almost definitely fine, still wouldn't hurt to see the doc, just to be sure, though they'll likely quote Trauma, too. The one thing the doc appointment might help with is the lowering stress of having your eye twitch may help reduce your stress that is causing the eye twitch which is stressing you out more and making your eye twitch which is stressing you out more and make....

Anyway, I had the same thing happen to me, with the eye twitching every couple minutes, and I went to the optometrist, and he told me exactly what Trauma said. For me, it was both lack of quality sleep and my stress levels were rediculous. After that whole stressful period passed, I was fine. All those stims(I think those products contain stims, I don't use NO stuff) are in the end interpreted as stress by your body. One other thing was the doc told me to lower my caffeine intake.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
could be mineral imbalance, too: eat a banana, or take ZMK. ;) See how it goes.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
""Eye Twitching" is due to either an over-excited or tired nerve ending. There are many factors that can contribute to the cause of this condition at either end of the spectrum. Its significance is benign and no cause for concern." -Trauma1

Listen to these men^^^^you are almost definitely fine, still wouldn't hurt to see the doc, just to be sure, though they'll likely quote Trauma, too. The one thing the doc appointment might help with is the lowering stress of having your eye twitch may help reduce your stress that is causing the eye twitch which is stressing you out more and making your eye twitch which is stressing you out more and make....

Anyway, I had the same thing happen to me, with the eye twitching every couple minutes, and I went to the optometrist, and he told me exactly what Trauma said. For me, it was both lack of quality sleep and my stress levels were rediculous. After that whole stressful period passed, I was fine. All those stims(I think those products contain stims, I don't use NO stuff) are in the end interpreted as stress by your body. One other thing was the doc told me to lower my caffeine intake.
Thank you for the kind words gentlemen.:D I actually see people in my profession that have this complaint quite often. There also is the possibility of an electrolyte imbalance which would mainly involve potassium/magnesium/calcium, however those cases usually involve someone taking diuretics or has a dehydration issue. It is in most cases completely benign, however if it continues to concern you see your general practitioner for a further evaluation.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a bit of info to help you guys/gals out. If you truly have an eye issue/emergency please see an opthamologist(has a medical degree), not an optometrist(doesn't have a medical degree.) Trust me ;)

penn21

penn21

Awards
Thanks for all the opinions. it only happens when i do a really hard blink. Like, when i shut my eyes for a sec. then re open. I have been taking ALR WTF PUMP, which is much lower in Caff. then MT and BSN. I read the label properly. I mean, i may have went a few weeks over, but i should have known. I take very good care of myself. I am 190lbs with a 6% bf. I eat well and a lot, and i dont drink pop. Yet, i do take alot of supps [Cretine, Glutamine, multi Vits, Whey Prot, and pre stims] Its just real hard to stay up on your muscle mass if your not roiding. And thats something i will NEVER do. Im prob. going to completly rid myself of NO products.