Anyone try Ragnarok

M

mickyblues

Awards
I wanted to get a NO & Creatine product in one and was wondering how this stuff is. Right now im taking NO Xplode and I know it doesn't contain enough creatine.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
hey man, Rag is a quality product and I can personally vouch for its effectiveness.. really a great pre-workout supp that really gets you dailed in to do some work.. as far as the creatine goes, I think rag has 4500mg of various creatines in each serving..

also, theres tons of other reviews on here in the various threads, so you might want to take a look at those as well.. good luck bud :D

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
It is a great product at a great price. A wise purchase young jedi.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NO-Xplode is just flavoring, coloring, sugar, caffeine, and very little creatine monohydrate. It's worthless. But, don't feel bad, as we've all (well, most of us) have fallen for BSN's false advertising. In case you didn't know, they're currently involved in a lawsuit. Personally, I'm hoping they'll lose, learn a lesson, and straighten their act out.

I've heard a lot about other products, such as Swell, Purple Wraath, Ragnarok, etc. Now, the only reason I was ever interested in something like NaNO Vapor (sad, I know), was the fact that it contained more than just one kind of creatine. It didn't contain just creatine monohydrate. This is exactly why I have chosen to go with Ragnarok. It contains more than just one type of creatine, which I find very beneficial and even more effective than just monohydrate alone.

There are different types of these products, as well as different sizes, flavors, and whatnot. Choose to your liking.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I love my Xpand, good amount of servings for a pretty low price.

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
Rag made me feel like throwing up 45 min after taking it regardless of if I was lifting or not or if I had an empty stomach or not. Plus it tastes like ass..... like you chewed up some nasty prescription.

But hey .... everyone's different. I happen to love NO-Xplode.

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
Might I suggest Horsepower? Tastes ~ok, good price, not much caffene, huge pump.... more than any other I've tried.

rustlerracer

rustlerracer

Awards
storm/shock therapy combo is still cheap, rag is good stuff, but armadeddon is the best ive tried

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Ragnorak is amazing!!
and the New Crushing Punch Flavour is one of the best tasting supps on the market

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Rag made me feel like throwing up 45 min after taking it regardless of if I was lifting or not or if I had an empty stomach or not. Plus it tastes like ass..... like you chewed up some nasty prescription.

But hey .... everyone's different. I happen to love NO-Xplode.
you obviously havent tried the new punch flavour, its amazing....but to each their own man....no xplode, and pretty much most of those products make me run to the bathroom the minute I drink them..

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
Ragnarok is some of the best tasting stuff... I think the best...

You may want to look into Scivation's VasoCharge... good stuff

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Definitely look into Ragnarok and go with the Crushing Punch flavor. Honestly, the stuff taste like candy and for those that complain about how some of these preworkout powders have a nasty taste to them and you cannot even down 1 glass, with Crushing Punch, it will want you coming back for seconds. :thumbsup:

I wanted to get a NO & Creatine product in one and was wondering how this stuff is. Right now im taking NO Xplode and I know it doesn't contain enough creatine.

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
Ragnarok is an awesome product ive gone through 2 tubs of it loved it!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
i got everyone @ PAL hooked on Ragnarok... best Preworkout on the market IMO

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The above few posts are exactly why I've chosen to go with Ragnarok.

People simply love it. More that do, than those who don't.

If you don't like the taste, then oh well. Just man up and drink.

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
crushing punch is delicious I have only tried a sample but enjoyed it

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
if you have any questions about Rag hit me up.

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
So if there wasn't enough great feedback on Rag already, I'll add in by saying that I loved it. I didn't even mind the old flavoring...

LonghornFan

LonghornFan

Awards
if you have any questions about Rag hit me up.
If I were to get ragnarok as a pre-workout supp, is it enough creatine or do you need to stack something else?
i take no-xplode and want something new. i also take whey protein.

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
If I were to get ragnarok as a pre-workout supp, is it enough creatine or do you need to stack something else?
Rag has enough in it for the day. You may want to look into some Bulk Mono. for off days so that you don't have to take in the stims that are in Rag. (unless you get the stim-free version)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nanovapor tastes decent just like any pre work out shake its not bad. I don't feel to much from these pre work out stuff including nanovapor.

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
nanovapor tastes decent just like any pre work out shake its not bad. I don't feel to much from these pre work out stuff including nanovapor.
How long have you been taking pre-workout supplements without cycling off them?

You may want to take a month off of all stims and then pick up a stim-based pre-workout supp. to try out.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ususally go 4-6 weeks on than stop for a month even as much as two months.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
it is enough for the day. like cal said, you can pick up mono for off days to keep your muscles saturated.