igf-2 1 bottle suffice?

nolinenowait

Banned
Awards
Will i see results using one bottle of igf-2. I'll be stacking it with neovar , rpm and possibly drive. Will any of these help with cortisol as well?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i believe the forskolin may help to some degree in body recomposition. This may apply for cortisol. It may be best to pick up some cortisol control product like x-lean with this stack if your looking to aid in cortisol control.

I was told that certian ingredience in drive have cortisol control properties but when I tried drive, I never saw it. I noticed fat loss and body recomposition but my cortisol gut was the same size as ever.

I tried X-Lean with fantastic results. It helps control cortisol without a big change to your diet.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF2 is best to run for 2 bottles thru, but you should see some results from just 1. with the sale right now on nutraplanet, you get the neovar free with IGF2, a great buy.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The rhodiola and dodder help out with cortisol control.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 bottles is best, but one bottle will do just fine, either or you will see some great results.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
1 will suffice, but....

Will i see results using one bottle of igf-2. I'll be stacking it with neovar , rpm and possibly drive. Will any of these help with cortisol as well?
1 bottle of IGF-2 you will see some results, but trust me you'll be a bit disappointed by shortcutting yourself on the IGF-2. The best results achieved from IGF-2 definitely hit at around the 3rd week of use. However, I think once you get a taste of it from one bottle you'll be inclined to get another...:D.

As for the stack helping with cortisol...yes both IGF-2 and DRIVE help with cortisol, but they also help control estrogen as well.

The forskolin and cordyceps contained in drive help control cortisol...hence one of the reasons why many people report recomping effects from DRIVE. The Dodder seed contained in both IGF-2&Drive also helps with Cortisol, but just as important it also helps with controlling estrogen. Best of all though, the dodder seed is one of those ingredients that has numerous benefits such as helping with the reinforcement of tendons and bone, better blood circulation, and best of all it helps to strengthen the male reproductive system. Couple the dodder seed with a strong adaptogen such as rhodiola rosea (which will promote a synergistic effect and enhance the effects of other ingredients), such as in IGF-2 and you can understand why taken both DRIVE and IGF-2 is so beneficial.

Note: I understand its costly, but if your already getting IGF-2, NeoVar, and RPM definitely get DRIVE as well as it is certainly worth it. I'm not affiliated with AN, I'm just a very satisfied customer of theirs that promotes their products because I've had great success with them. Nuff said!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:goodpost: very well said, someone has done their homeowork!