Kwik Karb Kuestions... (get it?)

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Alright, quick question about kwik karb... i just bought this the other day because a friend of mine recommended it to me, however, when i got the tub of it it was just a white tub with a sticker on it... no directions on how to actually use it... no scooper inside of it... i was totally confused...

if anyone has used this product and has been able to figure out the dosage or anything PLEASE let me know, im anxious to try this but have no idea how to go about doing it. Thanks a lot guys

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
scoop should be in there somewhere, scooper should be 36cc's where u want about 70cc's....chug 70cc's right after u get done workingout. it has no taste so i would recommend mixing it with something, i take mine with Xtend and it taste great

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
unfortunately due to that "get it?", I am not going to be able to help you. That was bothersome to me, but seriously just search for Kwik Karb or Waxy Maize, or go to the bottom of this page and their should be similar threads.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unless it's buried somewhere in there, I didn't get a scoop in mine. But no matter, the wife and I had massive amounts of fun figuring out the math!! ;)

I just made up my pre-w/o mix, which includes 60g WMS per serving. Here's some quick math and logic...try and keep up, and hopefully I'll get this right...

1/4 tsp = 600mg = 0.6g
1 serving = 60g = 0.6g x 10 = 1/4 tsp x 10
1/4 tsp x 4 = 1 tsp = 2.4g
3 tsp = 1 Tbsp (tablespoon) = 7.2g
60g serving = 8.33 Tbsp.

Luckily, one of my old whey scoops is 4 Tbsp with a little room at the top. So 2 scoops of it is roughly 8.33Tbsp or one 60g serving.

On second thought, dig for the scoop. (But you enjoyed the math, right?) :D :D :D

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
hahaha i did enjoy the math, even though it was NEVER my favorite subject, not even in college, but that i did enjoy. I appreciate it because I literally just got done emptying the entire container out into a mixing bowl looking for the scooper and came up empty handed, i guess I'll just have to use an old protein scooper myself that is about 4 Tbsp.

Above someone mentioned mixing it with xtend post workout, i take my xtend pre workout, should i be taking it post and pre?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Above someone mentioned mixing it with xtend post workout, i take my xtend pre workout, should i be taking it post and pre?
It could be done as such. Directions on the container say to do a serving split pre and during, with another post. (I know cause I just got that in the mail today too...good day for me!)

Personally, I'm mixing my WMS with 23g protein, 10g Taurine, and 2-3 scoops of Xtend as a post-workout recovery drink. I'm bulking and don't care to restrict any calories at the moment! :D

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is good to know for future reference. I've been planning on buying some WMS from NP.

Rock Head

Awards
Mine did not have instructions or scoop. I believe that 4tbsp is = 1/4 cup.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GUYS...easiest guideline....density is around 1/2. Grab any random protein scooper and look at the bottom. It should give you a volume in cc's (standard is 60 or 70cc). For every scoop, then, you would get cc/2 (70 cc scoop will yield APPROXIMATELY 35 grams off Kwik Karb.

Kapisce (get it...used a "K" instead of a "C")?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GUYS...easiest guideline....density is around 1/2. Grab any random protein scooper and look at the bottom. It should give you a volume in cc's (standard is 60 or 70cc). For every scoop, then, you would get cc/2 (70 cc scoop will yield APPROXIMATELY 35 grams off Kwik Karb.

Kapisce (get it...used a "K" instead of a "C")?
HA! So easy!!! But you took all of my fun out of it. :(

Thanks for that info, bro! :thumbsup:

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Unless it's buried somewhere in there, I didn't get a scoop in mine. But no matter, the wife and I had massive amounts of fun figuring out the math!! ;)

I just made up my pre-w/o mix, which includes 60g WMS per serving. Here's some quick math and logic...try and keep up, and hopefully I'll get this right...

1/4 tsp = 600mg = 0.6g
1 serving = 60g = 0.6g x 10 = 1/4 tsp x 10
1/4 tsp x 4 = 1 tsp = 2.4g
3 tsp = 1 Tbsp (tablespoon) = 7.2g
60g serving = 8.33 Tbsp.

Luckily, one of my old whey scoops is 4 Tbsp with a little room at the top. So 2 scoops of it is roughly 8.33Tbsp or one 60g serving.

On second thought, dig for the scoop. (But you enjoyed the math, right?) :D :D :D
Nonetheless, this was awesome. Thanks for sparing my mind the boggle.:box:

kingofthechiba

Awards
im currently bulking, how many carbs are recommended post WO for a 6'1 201 lber?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade how about stacked with Pslin which happens to be selling at 24.99 (AM customer appreciation price)?
Let's get her moving....send your email to Sam and I will propose the same to narrow down a price.

Let's get her moving....send your email to Sam and I will propose the same to narrow down a price.
PSlin is already on sale, but hell, lets do another run to reveal the new PLSIN look but make sure to buy a TON of Kwik Karb!

Nick Winters uses this combo by the truck load and he can lift trucks so whoes to argue:box:

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
i will be trying kwik karb, with pslin and A.P. when my order arrives

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
just placed an order saturday for some Kwick Karb and Pslin....but i wont be using either for a while :(

no problem will do, will have to get timing down as I W.O. in the morning and eat before leaving
Not much of an issue just take Plsin 10-15 minutes before the WMS. I would drink the WMS 30 minutes before or break a cap of PSLIN into the WMS and start drinking it before and during workout.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
Well Friday I was able to stack P-Slin and A.P. with Kwik Karb and WOW! I dosed the A.P. before breakfast (1cup dry oats 2 whole grain english muffins)@ about 4:15, then mixed 5 scoops Xtend 60g K.K. 3g beta alanine and poured in 1 cap P-slin. I sipped on this mix starting about 5 min. before w.o. (about 5:25) and through out. I thought the P-Slin may affect the taste since it has a strong herbal smell but had no problems. I had great endurance, strength and a feeling of a true pump, when I say true pump I mean a feeling of extreme fullness that lasts. I have not had DOMS in my arms for some time now unless I change my entire w.o. every time. This was not the case this time it is Sunday and my arms are still a little sore as well as my lats. I will continue with this and see if it fades with time or gets better, it should only get better as I continue the A.P. and P-Slin. Monday is chest, traps and abs and I say, BRING THE PAIN! lol

Well Friday I was able to stack P-Slin and A.P. with Kwik Karb and WOW! I dosed the A.P. before breakfast (1cup dry oats 2 whole grain english muffins)@ about 4:15, then mixed 5 scoops Xtend 60g K.K. 3g beta alanine and poured in 1 cap P-slin. I sipped on this mix starting about 5 min. before w.o. (about 5:25) and through out. I thought the P-Slin may affect the taste since it has a strong herbal smell but had no problems. I had great endurance, strength and a feeling of a true pump, when I say true pump I mean a feeling of extreme fullness that lasts. I have not had DOMS in my arms for some time now unless I change my entire w.o. every time. This was not the case this time it is Sunday and my arms are still a little sore as well as my lats. I will continue with this and see if it fades with time or gets better, it should only get better as I continue the A.P. and P-Slin. Monday is chest, traps and abs and I say, BRING THE PAIN! lol
Yeah buddy! Kwik carb/P-Slin is no joke..ask nick winters or the little guy...

or this guy

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/83825-p-slin-log.html

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
i have to agree with the pump and endurance. i have been using A.P. for 7 days now with WMS and i'm loving it. I can already tell i'm burning more fat cause my breath as been kicking for a few days now. before using A.P., i never used WMS. So glad i have learned its benefits.