Question about JW,BAM, Pro-anabol

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Does any one know if you can take all three of these at one time or has any one tried this before? I know that you can run JW with BAM or JW with Pro-anabol, but not sure about all 3 at the same time. Would appreciate any help with this!:squat:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
go to ALRI's website and they have charts for different dosing methods

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
so you are saying not to take all these at one time! The only dosing chart I see is evo and BAM stacks. Am I missing any others? And if so where? BAM stacks say to overlap JW and BAM. Can you take 3 JW,2 BAM and 2 proanabol in the same day?

BLADE74

BLADE74

Awards
Does any one know if you can take all three of these at one time or has any one tried this before? I know that you can run JW with BAM or JW with Pro-anabol, but not sure about all 3 at the same time. Would appreciate any help with this!:squat:
I don't see any real benefit to dosing all together. All 3 are for different purposes so it might shut down receptors if you overload them. I used their bulk stack as the staggered recommended

Weeks 1-4 JW
Weeks 3-6 BAM
Weeks 5-8 Pro
Weeks 7-10 Restore

As a bulk. FOr cutting stack they recommend
Week 1-4 JW
Week 5-8 BAM
Week 9-12 Pro

then PCT

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't see any real benefit to dosing all together. All 3 are for different purposes so it might shut down receptors if you overload them. I used their bulk stack as the staggered recommended

Weeks 1-4 JW
Weeks 3-6 BAM
Weeks 5-8 Pro
Weeks 7-10 Restore

As a bulk. FOr cutting stack they recommend
Week 1-4 JW
Week 5-8 BAM
Week 9-12 Pro

then post cycle therapy
Is there something im missing here? I didnt think there was a need for PCT with these natty anabolics?

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Hey blade74: any results from that stack yet, or have you not been running it long enough to tell? Thanks for the feedback by the way.

3clipseGT I have heard conflicting information on JW. Some say it needs post cycle therapy, but i'm not sure. I am running 4 weeks of JW with 4 weeks of 6-oxo to follow.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless i have been reading wrong, JW was touted as a steroidal AI. Methyl ATD which ATD is a steroidal AI. Unless Alri came out and said the old bottles of JW had a weak steroid in them. I just dont see that being the case. I ran an old bottle of JW and while it worked well, was never in the realm of a "weak" steroid.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
C'mon, I mean, formestane is steroidal.. really, honestly, I don't think shutdown is going to be anything to worry about with JW.. and if you are worried, just finish up with some Post Cycle Support to be safe..

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd just say, listen to those who have run JW. You wanna be safe, not sorry. I've heard an awful lot about JW being steroidal. I'm unsure as to what 'version' is, or isn't, steroidal, but you wanna play your cards right. Depending on which version you decide to consume, just take everyone's advice and run something for PCT. I wish you the best of luck.

BLADE74

BLADE74

Awards
Hey blade74: any results from that stack yet, or have you not been running it long enough to tell? Thanks for the feedback by the way.

3clipseGT I have heard conflicting information on JW. Some say it needs post cycle therapy, but i'm not sure. I am running 4 weeks of JW with 4 weeks of 6-oxo to follow.
JW was confirmed a steroid by a doctor who ran tests on himself recently. ALRI is a cutting edge company that pushes limits. Now being natty doesn't mean you can't take OTC products and not be a natty. That all depends on if you play college/pro sports and some particular bodybuilding organizations. JW is enough to be considered a steroid but very minimal in affectiung your normal hormone levels unless you are going way over the dosing. As any precation to any products that are "test boosters" I would always be safe in doing a PCT in which on their site they even show you the proper cycling of all their products.

I got great results and always do with ALRI. THey are one of my top choices for supplements. As for side affects, I didn't see anything major, no gyno, no water retention, no real shrinkage, etc. I followed the dosing as stated by the company and got lean hard gains. DIET will always affect the outcome of any product regardless.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your help everybody. The information has been very helpful. I have decided to run 1 cap of JW/3 times a day for the first week and then add BAM in there starting week 2. I'm basically going to run a mini version of the BAM stack....almost.