Best time to take Xtend?

Stahl7639

Awards
I just ordered a tub of Xtend, Refreshing Apple. When is the best time to take it, before, during, or after my workout? Any help is greatly appreciated?!

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
No matter what you weigh, in my opinion 6 scoops should be used, and this should be sipped on over the course of your workout. I'd start sipping it 10 minutes prior to working out, all throughout, and finish it up when you're done working out.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've noticed that some of the other posters drink it throughout an entire day. They'll put heaping scoops into a gallon jug of water and sip it before, during, and after working out, even when they're just thirsty. BCAAs are excellent, so don't worry about getting 'too much.'

I have grape. I looove it. It's amazing. I wanna try watermelon and orange. Does the apple taste like red apples or sour apple?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i use it throughout the day, and pre-during workout.....i find 6 scoops far to strong in flavour, so use 2-3 scoops of xtend with 10-15 g of bulk unflavoured bcaa's

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i use it throughout the day, and pre-during workout.....i find 6 scoops far to strong in flavour, so use 2-3 scoops of xtend with 10-15 g of bulk unflavoured bcaa's
What size scoop comes with the bulk BCAAs from NP, any idea? Do they measure 1g or 5g per scoop?

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
I use 4 scoops during training.

2 Grape + 2 Watermelon.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since it blocks entry of fatigue-inducing tryptophan into the brain, is it optimal to take it late at night, would this effect sleep?

would it effect L-theanine?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I take it during my workout and if I still have some left which is rare, I have it a hour later to finish off my post workout meal.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
I drink it all day. 6 scoops prior and during workout and 2 scoops per 20 oz of water during the day.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I drink mine only during my workout. Usually lasting around an hour.

I use 6 scoops of Xtend in about 20 ounces of water. It's a bit sweet but I love it.

-Spaz

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I drink mine only during my workout. Usually lasting around an hour.

I use 6 scoops of Xtend in about 20 ounces of water. It's a bit sweet but I love it.

-Spaz
Yeah when I get money to order some more that's what I'll be doing.. I only do 2 scoops. I'll probly do 4 scoops during mixed with 5g bulk BCAA and then 2 scoops to sip on during school.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I drink a scoop on waking up, a scope before bed, 2 scopes pre workout and 3 scopes post workout.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mikelly1107 Supplement Logs 40
fatburner2007 Supplements 36
GetDatFool Supplements 15
just93 Supplements 64
TNASTYII Supplements 26