Best supplement for getting ripped

  1. Advanced Member
    Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    847
    Rep Power
    2722
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    67.2%

    Best supplement for getting ripped


    hey guys i was wondering if any of you could help ive done re search so im not just being lazy i was just wondering if any of you could help me out..

    I really want to get my stomach ripped as ive never had it ripped allways had abit of a belly ..... i still wana gain muscle size and keep hard muscles so i was looking into a supplement which would help..

    Ive tried CLA but wasent as effective as i thought it would be ive wasted lots of money on supplements which have made me lose weight but allso muscle...

    What supplements are out where you can still gain or build and keep decent muscle while getting ripped ???

    From what ive found on this forum levithan reloaded looks good is this the best choice ???

    Can any off you reccomend anything else which is better ?

    Thanks in advance and im sorry if my post is boring and anoying.

  2. New Member
    drewh10987's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    30340
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    18.12%

    is your diet in line?

    not trying to avoid your question but if your diet isn't right no supplement will give you the results your looking
  3. New Member
    eazy90's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    126
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%

    As with every other supplement the results vary from person to person. As for me, I started the Levi-R / DCP stack two days ago and I'm already burning up 24/7 and drenched in sweat after every workout. So needless to say, it is working for me, and working WELL.

    I can't really touch base on the keeping muscle aspect of Levi-R because it hasn't been long enough for me to tell, but so far, everything else people have been saying has been true, so why start doubting now?
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    ralph4u2c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    28
    Posts
    759
    Rep Power
    528
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    84.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by eazy90 View Post
    As with every other supplement the results vary from person to person. As for me, I started the Levi-R / DCP stack two days ago and I'm already burning up 24/7 and drenched in sweat after every workout. So needless to say, it is working for me, and working WELL.

    I can't really touch base on the keeping muscle aspect of Levi-R because it hasn't been long enough for me to tell, but so far, everything else people have been saying has been true, so why start doubting now?
    great stack, ill be topping mine off with some Dicana and Napalm to set me over the top once i drop a little more bodyfat
  5. Advanced Member
    Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    847
    Rep Power
    2722
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    67.2%

    Yeah diet is in check i stick to pasta brown rice chicken and vegtables its all i eat really and lean meats and some red meats everynow and then when im bulking allways go high protien diet with low carbs and low fat.

    allways had problems getting my stomach ripped
  6. New Member
    eazy90's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    126
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    great stack, ill be topping mine off with some Dicana and Napalm to set me over the top once i drop a little more bodyfat
    I was thinking about throwing in X-factor, but I wasn't sure if that would be overkill or not...
  7. New Member
    drewh10987's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    30340
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    18.12%

    Well I definitely agree with the suggestions of DCP and Levi-R. DCP is a great non-stim fat burner and all the logs I've seen so far on Levi-R have looked promising. I think nutraplanet is selling the two together too, so you can pick up the stack and save some money if you decide to go that route.
  8. Advanced Member
    Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    847
    Rep Power
    2722
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    67.2%

    ah cool thanks for your help guys i might go with levi-r and dcp Thanks for the info very quick and helpfull.

    ALlso might give Hyperdrol x2 and superdrol ng stack a go for cutting aswell.
  9. MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Carrot Juice.












    That was my lame attempt at making a crack at Carrot Top and his monstrousity. I was just reading up on him.
  10. Advanced Member
    Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    847
    Rep Power
    2722
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    67.2%

    carrot juice yuck lol
  11. MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    carrot juice yuck lol
    Sure, Carrot Top has been into bodybuilding for years, but I'm sure that he's had even the slightest bit of help from some kind of supplementation.

    I assumed he picked it up as a hobby because maybe he always got picked on because... well... anyways, I guess he's always been into it, but decided to take it up once his career went downhill and he had more time on his hands.
  12. New Member
    Condition1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    492
    Rep Power
    332
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    94.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by eazy90 View Post
    As with every other supplement the results vary from person to person. As for me, I started the Levi-R / DCP stack two days ago and I'm already burning up 24/7 and drenched in sweat after every workout. So needless to say, it is working for me, and working WELL.

    I can't really touch base on the keeping muscle aspect of Levi-R because it hasn't been long enough for me to tell, but so far, everything else people have been saying has been true, so why start doubting now?
    excuse my newbieness, but who makes Levi-R and DCP? Brief info on how they work please much thanks.
  13. MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Condition1 View Post
    excuse my newbieness, but who makes Levi-R and DCP? Brief info on how they work please much thanks.
    All the info you need:

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...ded-stack.html
  14. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    Palo alto labs
  15. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4607
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    63.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    Yeah diet is in check i stick to pasta brown rice chicken and vegtables its all i eat really and lean meats and some red meats everynow and then when im bulking allways go high protien diet with low carbs and low fat.

    allways had problems getting my stomach ripped
    You may want to try the Anabolic Diet, which burns fat as the main fuel source, or CKD which is carb cycling. Many people enjoy these diets and have lost fat


    You could also try a cortisol blocker to get rid of some fat.
    ie. X-lean

    A good stack may look like:
    DCP
    Leviathan Reloaded
    X-lean
    7-keto (from NOW Foods)

    or

    Retain 2
    Leviathan
    Green tea Caps
    Super Cortisol Blocker (also from NOW)

    or the cheapest.

    Yhombine Caps
    Caffeine Caps
    Green Tea Caps
    7-keto or Retain or Super Cortisol Blocker.


    Good luck!

    I have also heard about GABA which can lower cortisol.
  16. New Member
    davidcyt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    213
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

    RoidRageX10 is right

    if you can afford AP try to add AP
    and do TKD diet. you will get ripped very soon
  17. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4607
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    63.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by davidcyt View Post
    RoidRageX10 is right

    if you can afford AP try to add AP
    and do TKD diet. you will get ripped very soon
    I've heard it's hit and miss with AP, but latley, more people are giving thumbs up to AP.

    Just make sure to eat carbs at proper times when on AP. So many people dont know what they are doing.

    If you used Anabolic Pump(AP) on the Anabolic Diet Carb-ups or refeeds, who knows what potential you might unleash.
  18. New Member
    davidcyt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    213
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    I've heard it's hit and miss with AP, but latley, more people are giving thumbs up to AP.

    Just make sure to eat carbs at proper times when on AP. So many people dont know what they are doing.

    If you used Anabolic Pump(AP) on the Anabolic Diet Carb-ups or refeeds, who knows what potential you might unleash.
    agree:burg::burg::burg::burg:
  19. Advanced Member
    Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    847
    Rep Power
    2722
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    67.2%

    hmm what are these diets ive not heard of them ??? but then ive not looked for them i mainly eat chicken and veg with fruit and stick to high protien with low fat and low carbs because i thought this would be best to low the belly but seems it isnt for me lol.

    I was thinking of maybe using the AX ultimate cycle for 12 weeks and logging it but it has mass fx in would that hinder fat loss ??? Ive read up other logs and people say they have lost weight with the hyperdrol x 2 and retain 2 which roid rage mentioned..

    Or are the stacks roid rage suggested a better idea thanks for your input guys its really appreciated the best forums on the net !
  20. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4607
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    63.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    hmm what are these diets ive not heard of them ??? but then ive not looked for them i mainly eat chicken and veg with fruit and stick to high protien with low fat and low carbs because i thought this would be best to low the belly but seems it isnt for me lol.

    I was thinking of maybe using the AX ultimate cycle for 12 weeks and logging it but it has mass fx in would that hinder fat loss ??? Ive read up other logs and people say they have lost weight with the hyperdrol x 2 and retain 2 which roid rage mentioned..

    Or are the stacks roid rage suggested a better idea thanks for your input guys its really appreciated the best forums on the net !
    How old are you and long have you been traning seriously for?

    I dont know about anabolics. Im under 21 so I'm not allowed to discuss them.


    I do know, that there are many articles on google and here on AM about the different diets. There are logs too.

    Look for:
    CryingEmo
    Distilled Water

    Those 2 members are currently using the Anabolic Diet.

    Talk to them and see what you can find.
  21. Advanced Member
    Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    847
    Rep Power
    2722
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    67.2%

    im 24 ive been training since 18 and about 4 years seriously since 20 i like my body i have a nice chest good arms but cant get rid of the stubburn belly which i got from bulking and when i do fat loss i allways have muscle breakdown allways even if i triple protien increase lol.

    I am overall happy with my body but a ripped six pack really makes a good looking body which i cant seem to hit!!

    i will look them uses up thanks for the information.
    the AX utilmate cycle isnt anabolics their natural Ones i wouldent touch real roids either.
  22. Professional Member
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,734
    Rep Power
    1978
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    30.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i had some good success cutting my bf% using just nutracaps.

    i stacked NP greentea caps, NP yohimbine caps and some generic caffine pills.

    it was super cheap and effective if you keep a clean diet.
  23. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4607
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    63.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    im 24 ive been training since 18 and about 4 years seriously since 20 i like my body i have a nice chest good arms but cant get rid of the stubburn belly which i got from bulking and when i do fat loss i allways have muscle breakdown allways even if i triple protien increase lol.

    I am overall happy with my body but a ripped six pack really makes a good looking body which i cant seem to hit!!

    i will look them uses up thanks for the information.
    the AX utilmate cycle isnt anabolics their natural Ones i wouldent touch real roids either.

    hmm alright. Hopefully someone older can get in here. Not many people listen to 15 year olds anyway. haha. But no problem for the info. Glad I could be of some help.

    Good point on the AX stack. Im still learning all these supplements. Theres a lot. lol

    The six pack is tough to get.


    Your best bet would be do the DCP/Leviathan and find a GOOD cortisol blocker. Thats a big reason for belly fat.

    But thats all Im sure on supplement wise. There have been great results with that stack.
  24. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4607
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    63.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    i had some good success cutting my bf% using just nutracaps.

    i stacked NP greentea caps, NP yohimbine caps and some generic caffine pills.

    it was super cheap and effective if you keep a clean diet.
    Yea I second that. This seems to be a very effective stack as well.
  25. New Member
    davidcyt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    213
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    hmm alright. Hopefully someone older can get in here. Not many people listen to 15 year olds anyway. haha. But no problem for the info. Glad I could be of some help.

    Good point on the AX stack. Im still learning all these supplements. Theres a lot. lol

    The six pack is tough to get.


    Your best bet would be do the DCP/Leviathan and find a GOOD cortisol blocker. Thats a big reason for belly fat.

    But thats all Im sure on supplement wise. There have been great results with that stack.
    i just noticed you are 15 years old, but you are a very knowledgable kid in this forum and also got a great attitude.
  26. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4607
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    63.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by davidcyt View Post
    i just noticed you are 15 years old, but you are a very knowledgable kid in this forum and also got a great attitude.
    Thanks man I appreciate it!
  27. New Member
    SureShot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    366
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    5.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    Yeah diet is in check i stick to pasta brown rice chicken and vegtables its all i eat really and lean meats and some red meats everynow and then when im bulking allways go high protien diet with low carbs and low fat.

    allways had problems getting my stomach ripped
    Guaranteed way to get shredded to the bone: Carb cycling, Windsprints, RPM.
  28. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,505
    Rep Power
    1097383
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I love levi reloaded have had great results. if you want to take a look go to my log in the supplement review section
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  29. Board Sponsor
    dexterium's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    412
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    17.2%

    P-Slin.
  30. Avant Research Guru
    Stay Puft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    30
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    361
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    91.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by eazy90 View Post
    I was thinking about throwing in X-factor, but I wasn't sure if that would be overkill or not...
    There is a thread going on here at AM offering the opertunity to stack Napalm with X Factor (among other things). Check that out, and throw your name in the hat if you are already considering the stack. Best of Luck.
  31. Senior Member
    asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,616
    Rep Power
    1810
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    59.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Condition1 View Post
    excuse my newbieness, but who makes Levi-R and DCP? Brief info on how they work please much thanks.
    Has got to be the most popular fat loss stack around right now. Most people have been very impressed with the results:

    Palo Alto Labs makes the Leviathan reloaded
    RPN makes the Damage Control Protocol (DCP)

    One is a stimulant fatburner, one is caffeine free. Together they work from multiple angles to help you lose some bodyfat, maintain strength and control damage from cheats.

    PM me if you require any additional info beyond the write-ups.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best ph for getting ripped and lean muscle
    By Gym4Life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 01:15 PM
  2. whats the best supplement to get ripped
    By at1010 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 12:38 AM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 12:27 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 05:15 AM
  5. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 11:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in