PowerFULL question

Patch

Awards
Based on what I've read, one (of many) things this product may do is really help you get a good night's sleep. My question is, why does it say to also take it in the a.m? I'd think something that makes you sleep should only be taken at night. Sorry for the dumb question. Thanks.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
well it helped me with strength gains, libdio (erections) and yes a good night sleep. Also, dont take with carbs. And why its a good sleep aid, its not marketed as a nighttime product. To see optimum results, one needs to take the recommended dosages on the bottle. i do believe some however just take it before bed, just for the sleep effect. I take it in the morning upon rising with no lethargy issues and I take it pre workout without a problem.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PowerFULL helps you achieve a deeper, more restful sleep, as opposed to inducing sleep. Taking it in the AM poses no sleep issues, though some users report a small bit of lethargy.

PowerFULL helps you achieve a deeper, more restful sleep, as opposed to inducing sleep. Taking it in the AM poses no sleep issues, though some users report a small bit of lethargy.
The lethargy is directly correlated to the huge surge of HGH...you want the lethargy.

The best time to use pre workout(cardio and weights) and before bed. I take an additional dose for the trifecta of HGH release:box:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
How far does this need to be dosed away from carbs?

tmilam

Awards
If I want to take in p.m. for great sleep and I take a casein protein shake before bed, when would be the optimum time to take Powerfull?
Also, I usually take carb/whey shake before my 5 a.m. workout and drink sizeon/leucine during my workout. What would be the best way for me to incorporate Powerfull as a preworkout supplement?

If I want to take in p.m. for great sleep and I take a casein protein shake before bed, when would be the optimum time to take Powerfull?
Also, I usually take carb/whey shake before my 5 a.m. workout and drink sizeon/leucine during my workout. What would be the best way for me to incorporate Powerfull as a preworkout supplement?
take powerfull 30 mlnutes before bed.

With your workout schedule and intra workout sizeon powerFULL dose not fit into the equation.

The best way to use powerFULL is before bed and 1 hour after eating carbohydrate containing meals.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sprinterguy4 Supplements 7
Supplements 14
Supplements 5
mmacrazy Supplements 29
EZDUZIT Supplements 2