My final decision and I'm sticking to it.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, as some of you may know, I was planning on getting back into the gym sometime shortly before Christmas. Unfortunately, I was extremely busy and didn't have the funds to purchase what I needed for my upcoming cycle. I'm now waiting to start my new job, so if all goes well, then I should be back in the gym sometime during the next week or two. I mean it this time!

I have made a few changes to my agenda, in regards to supplements, my routine, and my diet.

Here's what the cycle is gonna look like;

IBE Epistane
Axis Labs HemodrauliX
Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support
MVP/ZMK Stack
Scivation Xtend
Ragnarok
Bulk BCAAs
ALRI Venom Lean Dreams
(including custom protein mixes from Protein Factory.)

I've thought about tossing in a few Lindberg, or Now Foods, products. Only ones that would help with bodybuilding, such as Colostrum, D-Ribose, HMB, or something along those lines. We'll just have to see how much money I have left after this first splurge.

I'm still trying to figure out an appropriate split. I'll be working out Monday - Friday. I'm also still somewhat unsure as to how much cardio I should do. I'd like to shed fat, but build lean muscle most of all.

Throw any suggestions, or questions, my way if you'd like.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Throw any suggestions, or questions, my way if you'd like.
Save your money and get your ass into the gym. You're acting like a freakin Nancy boy w/ all the supplement and planning BS. Just lift some weight bro...it ain't that complicated.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Save your money and get your ass into the gym. You're acting like a freakin Nancy boy w/ all the supplement and planning BS. Just lift some weight bro...it ain't that complicated.
It's been kinda hard with all my money going towards legal fees, not having a job, and such. I lost my past job, one of the best jobs in my area, due to legal bullsh!t.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
haha dude was thinking the same thing. People act like they cant workout unless they're taking supplements. Take the Arni approach and just LIFT!
:dl::squat::clean:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha dude was thinking the same thing. People act like they cant workout unless they're taking supplements. Take the Arni approach and just LIFT!
:dl::squat::clean:
The supplements are the least of it. It's being flat-broke, which is hurting me. Until I go into Corrections this Fall, I won't have the luxuries of getting my own home and buying home gym equipment. So, until then, I must pay to go to one of the local gyms. I'm just waiting to start work.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my opinion, weight training (lifting) and supplements are non-zero-sum games. It is not a question of "either" / "or". Best overall results would come from weight training and the right supplementation. Nothing original here :D

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, weight training (lifting) and supplements are non-zero-sum games. It is not a question of "either" / "or". Best overall results would come from weight training and the right supplementation. Nothing original here :D
true but if the guy has a plan then let him go for it everyone finds a way

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bodyweight/Military style train for now. A broom costs $5.00, I'm sure you can find or borrow a drill, and a screw is $.08. Attach it to a roof, find some pushup blocks, and 'get 'er done'.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
true but if the guy has a plan then let him go for it everyone finds a way
If you read the earlier posts, you will see that my comments actually support his plan :D

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
If you read the earlier posts, you will see that my comments actually support his plan :D
cool im not trying to reprimand, but i kinda agree with you in the whole "JUST LIFT" philosphy/idea as if you are just getting back into it the gains/results shall be great with the proper diet routine of course!

tattoodaddy3

tattoodaddy3

Awards
Stick with your plan man!!! I see you in alot of posts and you sound like you know whats going on so I'm sure when you make it to the gym you going to TEAR IT UP!!!!!! best of luck with everything

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stick with your plan man!!! I see you in alot of posts and you sound like you know whats going on so I'm sure when you make it to the gym you going to TEAR IT UP!!!!!! best of luck with everything
I haven't been to the gym in so long. So many unfortunate events have occurred in my life. I'm ready to tear that gym down, though. I go insane when I lift. I love the way I feel after leaving the gym and coming home to my girl, too. But anyways, lol. I absolutely hate being out of the gym. I always felt happier, more relaxed, more energetic, for confident, and everything when I was going to the gym. I always felt very positive. I'm getting anxious. I must start work soon. I'm getting sick of waiting on them. By the way, thanks for your support, man.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
People say 70 percent is diet, leaving 30 percent to training, but I see it the other way around. Often you see people pumping supplements in every shape and form, yet they don't change their workouts at the slightest. I'm not knocking diet, but as long as everything is in cue (doesn't take much to make the correct diet - really isn't much science to get it right.. count macro's and make sure you eat right). Intensity first, and that means get back to working out ASAP! Everything will fall into place AFTER that is done.. I know you understand this very clearly though. It is very easy to get caught up in the supplement industry.

If you havn't lifted in a while, it is all the more reason to push off the supplements for a later date. Let muscle memory work it's benefits - you're going to get stronger anyways. You will just expedite the process so a certain extent. Save them for IF, IF you hit a plateau in your training.

Working out in your own place with bodyweight exercises would be the best way to get yourself back into it, and to make progress in an area you might have negelected. Functional strength! Bodyweight ability! There are dozens and dozens of movements that will greatly enhance your ability to lift, and will directly help you out in the gym when you do have the time to make it there. Simple workouts to complex, it's all what you want to make them. But you seriously can do it all without a single weight. The only thing you could use could be a pullup bar. Makes it even more functional to do pullups on the rear of a plank, like a staircase though!

Check out crossfit.com. One of my favorite sites, and will give you great ideas how to challenge your body on a whole without going through all the old mechanical 3x10 weight lifting routines. It will give you a fresh change for training too... and it will kick your ass better than anything you had imagined. It's amazing.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
hey man your plan looks sounds and epistine will really help you with your gains and give you a great strength increase. As for all of you who are saying just get your ass down the gym well geezzz Arent you the clever 1.

Im sure thats helped him out alot cuz he didnt know that. theirs nothing wrong with a great plan and supplement to help him along with his regime esspically if he can afford it why not im sure he has a good diet plan aswell.

And this is a Supplement forum so why respond saying jst get down the gym your an ass ! and just lift like arnold ?? he had no plan then if im right his plan was to shovel D-bol down his neck and neck them down with sum test juice pints :)

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
And this is a Supplement forum so why respond saying jst get down the gym your an ass ! and just lift like arnold ?? he had no plan then if im right his plan was to shovel D-bol down his neck and neck them down with sum test juice pints :)

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey man your plan looks sounds and epistine will really help you with your gains and give you a great strength increase. As for all of you who are saying just get your ass down the gym well geezzz Arent you the clever 1.

Im sure thats helped him out alot cuz he didnt know that. theirs nothing wrong with a great plan and supplement to help him along with his regime esspically if he can afford it why not im sure he has a good diet plan aswell.

Some constructive criticism never hurt anybody, but this is a forum. You'll always find people who agree, disagree, those who possess neutral opinions. It happens. Thanks for your support, though. Support is always appreciated.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Hey MuscleGuy. Getting back in the gym will really help you start to feel better and get motivated for your upcoming challenges. However, I would really hold off on the steroids and since $$$ is such a concern, I think it would be better spent getting some organic quality meats and produce. RPM, Drive, a good multi and a creatine of your choice would be my only recommendations to you at this point. All of the other exotics can wait till you built back a good foundation. Your food choices and your consistency with lifting will play a bigger role than any of these "goodies." At any rate brother, I wish you the best on your endeavors.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Hey MuscleGuy. Getting back in the gym will really help you start to feel better and get motivated for your upcoming challenges. However, I would really hold off on the steroids and since $$$ is such a concern, I think it would be better spent getting some organic quality meats and produce. RPM, Drive, a good multi and a creatine of your choice would be my only recommendations to you at this point. All of the other exotics can wait till you built back a good foundation. Your food choices and your consistency with lifting will play a bigger role than any of these "goodies." At any rate brother, I wish you the best on your endeavors.
First of all, I too support you MuscleGuy. Didn't mean to come off otherwise.. I tend to hold standpoints strongly!
I do agree with Bionic here though - in the long term, as in 6 months from now, I think you'll have better results if you first nail down your diet and reap the benefits of just solid and intense training. I know you've done a whole lot of reading, and you don't need people to tell you what to do, so this is only friendly advice. I know the cycle is very attractive looking, and I too would want to do it up, but in the longer term I think you'll be stronger if you post-pone it for a time more suitable, IMO. But in either case, I think you're in for some good times in the gym! Will undoubtedly feel good to be back... I know the feeling of being out... it sucks. But I also remember how GREAT it felt to get back in!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
First of all, I too support you MuscleGuy. Didn't mean to come off otherwise.. I tend to hold standpoints strongly!
I do agree with Bionic here though - in the long term, as in 6 months from now, I think you'll have better results if you first nail down your diet and reap the benefits of just solid and intense training. I know you've done a whole lot of reading, and you don't need people to tell you what to do, so this is only friendly advice. I know the cycle is very attractive looking, and I too would want to do it up, but in the longer term I think you'll be stronger if you post-pone it for a time more suitable, IMO.
very true in order to gain the newb results attributed your leave of absense, from the gym. then running the cycle possibly as things start to slow of as you begin to plateau.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sticking to natural anabolics, and holding off the prohormonal route for a while, was always an idea in the back of my mind.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I think the comments weren't being overly critical. Focusing on one's supplementation to the point of privileging it over training is the wrong approach. I was recently out for quite awhile due to injury and only recently began using supps. again. Having a plan is great but it should privlege training over all, especially after a break.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think the comments weren't being overly critical. Focusing on one's supplementation to the point of privileging it over training is the wrong approach. I was recently out for quite awhile due to injury and only recently began using supps. again. Having a plan is great but it should privlege training over all, especially after a break.
No disagreement there. :)

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys sorry if my response seemed harsh or over the top im new to this whole forum thingey so i wasent sure thought sum 1 was just giving him a dig so i apologise for acting out. My mistake !!! this is indeed a good forum with members who are very helpfull.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
drejb Anabolics 11
Anabolics 2
grngoloco Anabolics 2
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 5