Appetite Suppressant ??
- 01-04-2008, 09:12 PM
- 01-05-2008, 01:26 AM
- 01-05-2008, 01:29 AM
What is the purpose of using this? Is it for diet or for hunger pains? FWIW, I've known people to have different goals for employing such products and they aren't always for typical diet usage.
01-05-2008, 01:41 AM
I am going to be taking ephedrine and other thermogentic type drugs.... but i need something that will let me sleep at night
I might not even take it, but i'd like to have something on hand just incase.
if it matters, i'm not fat... 5'7/190lbs / 12% bodyfat .... looking to get sub 10%
01-05-2008, 03:24 AM
at night knocks me out and curbs cravings for sure.. maybe because I'm already knocked out.. but different people will experience different effects from it. Zappetite is a non-stim you could take at night, worth a try.
01-05-2008, 03:31 AM
Pine nut oil + hoodia, without question. No side effects (that I've heard of) and works better than anything I've tried. A little expensive sometimes though.
01-05-2008, 03:33 AM
01-05-2008, 01:23 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By andros in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 07-30-2006, 07:53 AM
- By HobbesAB in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2005, 05:58 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 03-12-2005, 12:08 AM
- By PastorofMuppets in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-29-2004, 08:43 AM
- By Rhapsody in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 06-06-2003, 10:33 PM