Levi-R help?

1. Levi-R help?

just bought some levi-r and 100% whey protein lookin to start cuttin as soon as i gets to my house. i need to know though. i heard about DCP, and what is it exactly and do i need that with levi-r? any help or recommendations?i got the bills to buy so talk to me. thanks

2. It's a non stimulant based fat burner by RPN. It works synergestically
    with LevRE, because they basically work with different mechanisms (Carnatine, Rasp-ketones ect as opposed to Yohimbine, trib and such). DCP is a great addition to any fat burning stack as it won't over stimulate you.

The LevRE/DCP stack will be a feel good, not overly stimulating, and very effect stack.
    •   

3. so therefore i should get better results with the combination on DCP and Levi-R?

4. I've been on the LevR/DCP stack for almost a week now. Its a great combo IMO. I have great workouts, and my diet is so manageable. Spread throughout the day, the combo keeps me quite energized and feeling very thermogenic (warm). I highly recommend DCP with your LevR, its almost like they were made for each other!

BTW:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    Out of curiosity, I took my temperature about 30 min after ingesting my LevR/DCP at lunch time. I was pleasantly surprised to see 99.4 F on my thermometer. If anyone has doubts about this combo, just take it and grab your thermometer - theres your proof!

5. You will get better results with the combo. But Reloaded is effective on its own.
    •   

6. Yes. You'd still get good results with just LevRE, but this would be better if you got the bills.

7. yes dam they dont have any just DCP on ****************. any other places i should try to buy. and i made the mistake of buying levi-r and dcp seperatly they have the stack for cheaper....damit
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. maybe this will help BDC, creatine info.
    By ralph4u2c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:11 PM
  2. Need Help: I got Sore Nipples!
    By Big Masa in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 02:31 AM
  3. Help Asap
    By shanesurfs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-07-2002, 07:31 PM
  4. Need some help with tight hamstrings