HGH Pills

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So, apparently, these pills provide the advantages of doctor-prescribed human growth hormone injections into an active pill form. You supposively get medically-documented research along with it, for proof.

Is this even possible?

The lowest price is $89.95.

Edit: The reason I'm mentioning the price is because I realize that HGH can get quite expensive, if it really is genuine and effective. I've come across the actual liquid form, which is about $200 for a vial. A month supply of the HGH pills is the price listed above. Prices go high up into the triple digits for numerous bottles.

I've looked into HGH, but I've only been reading up about it. It started off as something to do because I was bored. Reading about it, of course. If I were to ever use HGH, I'd really hate to have to stick myself with needles to inject it.

Last edited:
TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
I usually buy Pro-Blen when I mess with HGH stuff.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Meh, Pro-Blen is an under the tongue spray.

See your PM.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Liquid always absorbs better than pill form.
Oh, I know that. I probably should've made my question more specific, though, sorry.

I meant your recommendation as for Pro-Blen's products.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I know that. I probably should've made my question more specific, though, sorry.

I meant your recommendation as for Pro-Blen's products.
If you want to increase IGF1 and 2 then yes. They are designed to help aging for people over 40. When I use it I can cut fat pretty quickly... but it is pricey.

From what I've gathered... I'll give my self 3 extra weeks training and do it for cheaper.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oral hgh id love to hear more.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I think I've read or heard about testing for something like this. But it wasn't for an OTC supp. It was for big pharma. Do you have ingredients or anything like that?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think I've read or heard about testing for something like this. But it wasn't for an OTC supp. It was for big pharma. Do you have ingredients or anything like that?
It's supposively just GH and/or IGF-I in pill form. But, the oral spray seems much more believable to me now.