- 01-04-2008, 03:18 PM
So, apparently, these pills provide the advantages of doctor-prescribed human growth hormone injections into an active pill form. You supposively get medically-documented research along with it, for proof.
Is this even possible?
The lowest price is $89.95.
Edit: The reason I'm mentioning the price is because I realize that HGH can get quite expensive, if it really is genuine and effective. I've come across the actual liquid form, which is about $200 for a vial. A month supply of the HGH pills is the price listed above. Prices go high up into the triple digits for numerous bottles.
I've looked into HGH, but I've only been reading up about it. It started off as something to do because I was bored. Reading about it, of course. If I were to ever use HGH, I'd really hate to have to stick myself with needles to inject it.
Last edited by MuscleGuyinNY; 01-04-2008 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Addition
- 01-04-2008, 03:19 PM
I usually buy Pro-Blen when I mess with HGH stuff.
- 01-04-2008, 03:22 PM
01-04-2008, 03:25 PM
Meh, Pro-Blen is an under the tongue spray.
See your PM.
01-04-2008, 03:29 PM
01-04-2008, 03:32 PM
01-04-2008, 03:35 PM
01-04-2008, 03:40 PM
01-04-2008, 04:13 PM
Oral hgh id love to hear more.
01-04-2008, 07:15 PM
I think I've read or heard about testing for something like this. But it wasn't for an OTC supp. It was for big pharma. Do you have ingredients or anything like that?
01-04-2008, 07:28 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigbadboss101 in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 09-05-2014, 05:54 AM
- By pjay5119 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2013, 07:13 PM
- By iconrider in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-31-2012, 05:29 PM
- By DarCSA in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-01-2003, 07:57 PM
- By pogue in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2002, 01:20 PM