PCT Furazadrol

MrFun4000

Awards
Im curious as to what you guys think about a PCT for furazadrol. I just started Jan 2nd taking furaz. 200mg a day and will do so for one month. My question is do you think a SERM is really needed? Say instead i used activate extreme, lean extreme, AX PCT, along with the basics? Thanks.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Have you SEARCHED the Post Cycle Therapy forum? Really?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would like to help you, but I see you already started your cycle... that means all stages were not thought out, planned, and bought (which would be the responsible and smart thing to do) - which in turns tells me that you need to SEARCH - that way you'll know how to for future reference.

MrFun4000

Awards
Thank you guys for the awsome help!!!
And yes i did first search for my answer before posting AND i do have a SERM on hand along with everything else so i did my research. Was just wondering if it was needed.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alright, you've been been beaten to death, I'll try to help you some

Next time maybe you should ask your question differently or be more detailed (which is what Matthew76 is more or less saying too)

You might want to give this thread a bump since there are a couple of guys who used or are planning on using furaza. At least one who has ran a cycle opted for no SERM. Hope this helps.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/80720-furazadrol-cycle.html