Reset AD Reducing Cravings...

amicold

Awards
I started Reset AD Wednesday, took one that evening just to try things out, took three spread evenly yesterday, and have taken two so far today. I use smokeless tobacco and was pretty addicted, six to ten times a day I'd use it, yesterday I used it three, and today I have yet to do so. Could Reset be combating cravings for nicotine?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I started Reset AD Wednesday, took one that evening just to try things out, took three spread evenly yesterday, and have taken two so far today. I use smokeless tobacco and was pretty addicted, six to ten times a day I'd use it, yesterday I used it three, and today I have yet to do so. Could Reset be combating cravings for nicotine?
definitely.

Reset AD will combat the upregulation of the AI and A2 receptors. Downregulating this will allow you to break tolerances, which can also combat cravings. Also, Reset AD can help to elevate your mood, which can help you to 'need' nicotine less since you aren't dependant on nicotine for mood enhancement properties.

amicold

Awards
Good to know, I haven't been going long and I've been looking to kill this nasty habit.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like a potent tool, and an ideal time, to start some behaviour modification and positive reinforcement while on the reset...you'll be tobacco-free in no time.