Has anyone tried AST Micronized Creatine?

xMike777x

xMike777x

Awards
I'm about to place an order for some creatine and was considering getting AST's micronized creatine. Has anyone tried it? Is it much different from regular monohydrate?

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
hey guy, I tried it about a year ago and I really can't tell the difference between it and monohydrate.. i'm sure there are tech differences but performance-wise they're damn near the same thing..

but hey, i don't really respond that well to either :D The only creatine forms I use anymore are Storm and Clout.. plus, AST generally doesn't skimp on the price tag..

But back to the point, yes I have tried it and yes it's alot like expensive monohydrate.. not worth the money in my opinion!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ast is awesome. its just micronized creatine.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go with 99% pure German Creatine Monohydrate. CreaPure. Several companies sell it, including ON. I hear it's the best CM available. I have yet to try this. Cheap CM has always made me feel bloated and made me fart. Personally, I love CEE.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
No experience with AST but to be honest I've found that the more expensive CM's don't kill my stomach as much as the cheap stuff. Also I don't feel that when it's capped it does much for me. I always and I mean always get much more out of my creatine when it's mixed to the point where it's compelety dissolved.

xMike777x

xMike777x

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I'm about to place an order at NP. I'm going to go ahead and try the Creapur in addition to Beta Alanine and some whey.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies. I'm about to place an order at NP. I'm going to go ahead and try the Creapur in addition to Beta Alanine and some whey.
I've heard that CreaPure is a godsend. I'll definitely be ordering some for my upcoming cycle. I hope all goes well for you. Let us know how the CreaPure works out for you.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I prefer ProLab's, for price and quality, if I am going for a CreaPure product.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I prefer ProLab's, for price and quality, if I am going for a CreaPure product.
You get a lot of high-quality CreaPure for their price. I've had my mind set on theirs for quite some time now. Just waiting to have the funds to order.