Reset A.D for a non-stim user?

dirtyAl

Awards
I don't use stims (caffeine) but i have the symptoms of the adrenal fatigue and was wondering if Reset A.D. would be beneficial to me?
Or is it only for people who use stims?
Thanx.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, it's not just for people that use stims...it's just that the effects noted are more pronounced IF you use (and are desensitized to) stims.

Reset is a fantastic formula that will definitely help if you have symptoms of adrenal fatigue. IMO, the product is felt very soon, too, which is an added bonus.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Reset is awsome for adreanal fatigue, stims or no stims. I rarely use any stims, but had some symptoms. I tried it and it helped a TON. Well worth the money. NOW Thyroid Energy helped as well, and I found it to be very effective even at half dosage.

If you are feeling tired and don't have as much motivation as you used to these could be great for you and light on your wallet.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering, but what besides stim usage casues adrenal fatigue?

Lack of sleep? Overtraining?

just wondering, anyway Reset AD is something I will surely use when/if I ever give up using stims preWO

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering, but what besides stim usage casues adrenal fatigue?

Lack of sleep? Overtraining?

just wondering, anyway Reset AD is something I will surely use when/if I ever give up using stims preWO
Basically stress causes adrenal fatigue, but to be exact too much stress too frequently, so much that the adrenals don't recover quick enough. The adrenals put out all sorts of goodies that help our bodies deal with the effects of stress by producing chemicals that help keep our minds and bodies from wearing down. When dealing with frequent episodes of high stress, physical, mental, emotional, or a combination, the adreanal don't have adequate time to "recover". They then can not poduce enough neuro transmiters and hormones to deal with the next episode of stress. Stressful episodes then begin to have profound physical and mental effects, breaking down the body as well as the mind. What results is an ever worsening degredation of one's "quality of life" which only can be reversed by recovery of the adrenals. Recovery happens either through change of environment, ie being away from stress for a long enough time to recover (as if that is possible in today's world), or through hastening the recovery process by giving the body substances, like adaptogens, that help relieve the need for the adrenal glands to respond as strongly.

Stimulants cause the body to feel the effects of stress by causing it to release more of these stress hormones than normal. The beauty of Reset AD is that it can be used WHILE you are taking stimulants. You don't have to drop your pre-WO stims in order to reap the benefits of Reset AD. And for the effectiveness and price of the product I can't think of anything better for helping the adrenals recover.

BTW, if anyone needs covincing of the need to help the body deal with stress better, take a look at what a stress filled life does to a person by looking at before and after pictures of U.S. Presidents and what those 4-8 years of high stress do to a person.