SustEvol Question...HELP!

lexxx

Awards
Whats up everyone...I don't wanna beat a dead horse but I first did a cycle of Sustevol last summer, 07'. I took 1 pill a day for 2 months. I was playing baseball so I didn't really have a chance to lift while on it. Anyway about 2 weeks ago I jumped on it again and am taking 2 pills a day. I'm seeing gains, but......After reading on it more, sustevol, it seems like its the worst Prohormone ever! I got my liver support and was taking it, but now I'm gonna jump back on it. I dragged this along, but my main question is...Has anyone ever had major side effects while on this or after? I'm worried because it seems like "Gear" is safer than this stuff.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ummm...wow, honestly after reading that post all I can say is dont take it, read, and read some more.

And the fact you took a steroid, yes a steroid, for 2 months and didnt work out blows me away man. Im not trying to be a d*ck, just not smart or safe man.

and for curiousity sake, how old are you?

Stop taking it if you started, and best of luck to you in the future

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
1. Go to the Steroid forum and SEARCH.
2. Next time don't take anything into your body until you are 100% sure you know what you are doing and what it is.
now to answer your questions. I have not taken this but you can have some major side effects. you need to do a good PCT on this including a SERM. If you have no idea what this is see #1.

lexxx

Awards
Okay let me re-phrase my "lifting." I didn't lift as much as would've liked. I "trained" for baseball, meaning sprints, jump squats, medicine ball drills. To be completely honest I've always done my research and when it 1st came out I thought I did enough. I had a good source so I went with it. I thought I was playing it safe when I did take the milk thistle and terristis. Like I said, I don't wanna beat a dead horse, but what is the worst case scenario. I thought by me only taking one a day, eating well, training (baseball) I would be good. Reason I ask is because it seems like this site is great for info and someone must've gone through a bad experience...thanks for replying so fast by the way

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
-liver damage
-messed up cholesterol
-sexual disfunction
-gyno
-blood pressure
list goes on man...not a good idea, I say stop now, and start a proper PCT, if you dont know what that is, search it.

best of luck

lexxx

Awards
would the milk thistle and terristris not be enough as a post cycle therapy? and what can I take that can be as effective but not As Bad? I was planning on a gear cycle but not till April or May

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
would the milk thistle and terristris not be enough as a post cycle therapy? and what can I take that can be as effective but not As Bad? I was planning on a gear cycle but not till April or May
Im gonna be straight up, dont take hormonal products, based on your questions your NOT READY.
I say this looking out for you, not talking down to you.

Train hard, eat right, and get adequate rest, thats the best advice I can give you man.

As for PCT, no, terrestis??..you mean tribulus I am assuming, and milk thistle are not enough, especially for the crap your taking.
Search function at the top of the page, search PCT or Post Cycle therapy.

lexxx

Awards
John123131: thanks for all the advise and trust me I haven't taken any offense to this at all. I actually eat great, extremely clean, depending if baseball is around the corner or I just wanna gain weight. I've been lifting for the past 6 years consistently. I'm 25 now and have gained at least 25 lbs. I'm 5'9" and weight, right now, 207. I can gain weight easy. I've studied dieting and have done it all. the 1st time i ever took a pro-H was the MT1 back in 04'. Reason I took it was because I felt like I had done well dieting for over a year and wanted to see what was going to happen. Amazing results i'm not gonna lie. Ever since then I've maybe done a 2 prohormones a yr and all spaced out about 3 to 4 months. If you have anymore advice I'll gladly take it...Thanks again, to everyone

lexxx

Awards
Oh! & if there is anything out there that any1 might suggest please do so, meaning something that can replace the Sustevol, meaning the gains & strengths side of it. I'm actually @ work and just tossed the Sustevol. I'm gonna chill for a few months and definitely do a PCT.

lexxx

Awards
Trust me I will never take anything to heart. I take critisicm well, especially when it involves my health. Even though I feel i've been in the gym for a good while now I know that theres always someone else out there that's been there longer and is more educated it when it comes to supplements.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Okay let me re-phrase my "lifting." I didn't lift as much as would've liked. I "trained" for baseball, meaning sprints, jump squats, medicine ball drills. To be completely honest I've always done my research and when it 1st came out I thought I did enough. I had a good source so I went with it. I thought I was playing it safe when I did take the milk thistle and terristis. Like I said, I don't wanna beat a dead horse, but what is the worst case scenario. I thought by me only taking one a day, eating well, training (baseball) I would be good. Reason I ask is because it seems like this site is great for info and someone must've gone through a bad experience...thanks for replying so fast by the way
Do a search on "liver enzymes" your answer lies within, however I could think of worse case scenarios.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Glad you tossed the SustEVOL. I've heard of that one hospitalizing a few people, no joke!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 0
Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 2
srx600 Anabolics 4
Supplements 2