Oh! My D*mn "Orange Xtend"

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
Quick Review...

Finally got my Xtend.... and it was worth the wait...

Only got small tube but ready to order a large..

This stuff is great... I could eat out of the canister
:box:
it mixes very well

I'm really not a Orange flavor fan ... its like an orange dreamsickle and orange sorbet

Just bring out some kind of Berry or Punch and we are set.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
it wasn't gonna be a review.. at first... but can a mod move it ..

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love the grape, but again, it's the only kind that I've tried. I really wanna try orange and watermelon. I might try apple.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've tried the Lemonade and Watermelon, and I'm a much bigger fan of the lemonade, I found the watermelon a bit weak. I think the next one I try will be the orange though.
I love lemonade, so I'll have to try that kind. I like lime flavors, too, but Custom Capsule's is pretty bitter. Scivation, aka Marc, should consider coming out with a lime flavor. I'm sure it's in the works. I'm sure all of the didn't Xtend flavors taste absolutely amazing. I looove the grape. I'll stir some up if I'm thirsty and not even working out.

ANABOLIKHULK

Awards
I ordered the orang flavor as well, too freakin strong for my taste.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I love citrus flavours (I also like tangy berries) so Xtend has me well covered.
I would like to see Raspberry.

And all the Xtend flavours matched in primal EAA.

ANABOLIKHULK

Awards
How many scoops and how much water...
Followed the directions, It was 2 scoops and I believe it was either 16 or 20 ounces of water. I think I am sensitive to artificial sweetners because I get a headache if its too sweet.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
That cold be it... My normal is during workout.. 5 scoops in 1 liter of COLD water...