is superdrol ng legal in the military?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22%

is superdrol ng legal in the military?

Hello i'm new to AM and want to know if Superdrol NG is legal for use in the Air Force. Also does anyone have the go/nogo supplement list for use in the Air Force?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

It's not illegal if you don't get caught. JK. Honestly, you'll be fine. It's a legal supplement. Are you really that paranoid about it?
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%

Ive heard such conflicting things about supps in the military, some use everything they can get their hands on, other are scared to have a multi-vitamin and protein.

IMO if David Henry was doing massive cycles while in the service I think you can have SD-ng
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82%

There is no problem taking Superdrol NG while in the military. There has been some discussion regarding 6-OXO, however nothing difinitive as of now. Epedra is illegal to take while serving in the military. However, when you take a drug test in the military steriods or anything like it is not tested for. The only way they will test for steriods is if you are suspected of taking them and your commander has to specifiy to the lab what he/she wants you tested for them. Hope that helps.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%

Quote Originally Posted by risky187 View Post
    Hello i'm new to AM and want to know if Superdrol NG is legal for use in the Air Force. Also does anyone have the go/nogo supplement list for use in the Air Force?
    912a. ART. 112a. WRONGFUL USE, POSSESSION, ETC., OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES
    (a) Any person subject to this chapter who wrongfully uses, possesses, manufactures, distributes, imports into the customs territory of the United States, exports form the United States, or introduces into an installation, vessel, vehicle, or aircraft used by or under the control of the armed forces a substance described in subsection (b) shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.
    (b) The substances refereed to in subsection (a) are the following:
    (1) opium, heroin, cocaine, amphetamine, lysergic acid diethylamide, methamephetamine, penecyclidine, barbituric acid, and marijuana, and any compound or derivative of any such substance.
    (2) Any substance not specified in clause (1) that is listed on a scheduile of controlled substances prescribed by the President for the purposes of this article.
    (3) Any other substance not specified in clause (1) or contained on a list prescribed by the President under clause (2) that is listed in Schedules I through V of section 202 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 812)
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%

Schedule III drugs
    Findings required:

(A) The drug or other substance has a potential for abuse less than the drugs or other substances in schedules I and II.
    (B) The drug or other substance has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States.
    (C) Abuse of the drug or other substance may lead to moderate or low physical dependence or high psychological dependence.
    These drugs are available only by prescription, though control of wholesale distribution is somewhat less stringent than Schedule II drugs. Prescriptions for Schedule III drugs may be refilled up to five times within a six month period.

Drugs on this schedule include:

Anabolic steroids (including prohormones such as androstenedione and androstenediol);
    Intermediate-acting barbiturates, such as talbutal or butalbital;
    Buprenorphine;
    Dradorn;
    Ketamine, a drug originally developed as a milder substitute for PCP (mainly to use as a human anesthetic) but has since become popular as a veterinary anesthetic;
    Xyrem, a preparation of GHB used to treat narcolepsy. Xyrem is in Schedule III but with a restricted distribution system;
    Hydrocodone / codeine, when compounded with an NSAID (e.g. Vicoprofen, when compounded with ibuprofen) or with acetaminophen (paracetamol) (e.g. Vicodin / Tylenol 3);
    Marinol, a synthetic form of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) used to treat nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy, as well as appetite loss caused by AIDS;
    Paregoric;
    Phloemate
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the `Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004'.

SEC. 2. AMENDMENTS TO THE CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES ACT.

(a) DEFINITIONS- Section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 802) is amended--

(1) in paragraph (41)--

(A) by realigning the margin so as to align with paragraph (40); and

(B) by striking subparagraph (A) and inserting the following:

`(A) The term `anabolic steroid' means any drug or hormonal substance, chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone (other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and dehydroepiandrosterone), and includes--

`(i) androstanediol--

`(I) 3b,17b-dihydroxy-5a-androstane; and

`(II) 3a,17b-dihydroxy-5a-androstane;

`(ii) androstanedione (5a-androstan-3,17-dione);

`(iii) androstenediol--

`(I) 1-androstenediol (3b,17b-dihydroxy-5a-androst-1-ene);

`(II) 1-androstenediol (3a,17b-dihydroxy-5a-androst-1-ene);

`(III) 4-androstenediol (3b,17b-dihydroxy-androst-4-ene); and

`(IV) 5-androstenediol (3b,17b-dihydroxy-androst-5-ene);

`(iv) androstenedione--

`(I) 1-androstenedione ([5a]-androst-1-en-3,17-dione);

`(II) 4-androstenedione (androst-4-en-3,17-dione); and

`(III) 5-androstenedione (androst-5-en-3,17-dione);

`(v) bolasterone (7a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one);

`(vi) boldenone (17b-hydroxyandrost-1,4,-diene-3-one);

`(vii) calusterone (7b,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one);

`(viii) clostebol (4-chloro-17b-hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one);

`(ix) dehydrochloromethyltestosteron e (4-chloro-17b-hydroxy-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-dien-3-one);

`(x) *1-dihydrotestosterone (a.k.a. `1-testosterone') (17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one);

`(xi) 4-dihydrotestosterone (17b-hydroxy-androstan-3-one);

`(xii) drostanolone (17b-hydroxy-2a-methyl-5a-androstan-3-one);

`(xiii) ethylestrenol (17a-ethyl-17b-hydroxyestr-4-ene);

`(xiv) fluoxymesterone (9-fluoro-17a-methyl-11b,17b-dihydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one);

`(xv) formebolone (2-formyl-17a-methyl-11a,17b-dihydroxyandrost-1,4-dien-3-one);

`(xvi) furazabol (17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyandrostano[2,3-c]-furazan);

`(xvii) 13a-ethyl-17a-hydroxygon-4-en-3-one;

`(xviii) 4-hydroxytestosterone (4,17b-dihydroxy-androst-4-en-3-one);

`(xix) 4-hydroxy-19-nortestosterone (4,17b-dihydroxy-estr-4-en-3-one);

`(xx) mestanolone (17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one);

`(xxi) mesterolone (1a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-[5a]-androstan-3-one);

`(xxii) methandienone (17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyandrost-1,4-dien-3-one);

`(xxiii) methandriol (17a-methyl-3b,17b-dihydroxyandrost-5-ene);

`(xxiv) methenolone (1-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one);

`(xxv) methyltestosterone (17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one);

`(xxvi) mibolerone (7a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxyestr-4-en-3-one);

`(xxvii) 17a-methyl-*1-dihydrotestosterone (17b-hydroxy-17a-methyl-5a-androst-1-en-3-one) (a.k.a. `17-a-methyl-1-testosterone');

`(xxviii) nandrolone (17b-hydroxyestr-4-en-3-one);

`(xxix) norandrostenediol--

`(I) 19-nor-4-androstenediol (3b, 17b-dihydroxyestr-4-ene);

`(II) 19-nor-4-androstenediol (3a, 17b-dihydroxyestr-4-ene);

`(III) 19-nor-5-androstenediol (3b, 17b-dihydroxyestr-5-ene); and

`(IV) 19-nor-5-androstenediol (3a, 17b-dihydroxyestr-5-ene);

`(xxx) norandrostenedione--

`(I) 19-nor-4-androstenedione (estr-4-en-3,17-dione); and

`(II) 19-nor-5-androstenedione (estr-5-en-3,17-dione;

`(xxxi) norbolethone (13b,17a-diethyl-17b-hydroxygon-4-en-3-one);

`(xxxii) norclostebol (4-chloro-17b-hydroxyestr-4-en-3-one);

`(xxxiii) norethandrolone (17a-ethyl-17b-hydroxyestr-4-en-3-one);

`(xxxiv) oxandrolone (17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-2-oxa-[5a]-androstan-3-one);

`(xxxv) oxymesterone (17a-methyl-4,17b-dihydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one);

`(xxxvi) oxymetholone (17a-methyl-2-hydroxymethylene-17b-hydroxy-[5a]-androstan-3-one);

`(xxxvii) stanozolol (17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-[5a]-androst-2-eno[3,2-c]-pyrazole);

`(xxxviii) stenbolone (17b-hydroxy-2-methyl-[5a]-androst-1-en-3-one);

`(xxxix) testolactone (13-hydroxy-3-oxo-13,17-secoandrosta-1,4-dien-17-oic acid lactone);

`(xl) testosterone (17b-hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one);

`(xli) tetrahydrogestrinone (13b,17a-diethyl-17b-hydroxygon-4,9,11-trien-3-one);

`(xlii) trenbolone (17b-hydroxyestr-4,9,11-trien-3-one); and

`(xliii) any salt, ester, or ether of a drug or substance described in this paragraph.'; and

(2) in paragraph (44), by inserting `anabolic steroids,' after `marihuana,'.

(b) AUTHORITY AND CRITERIA FOR CLASSIFICATION- Section 201(g) of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 811(g)) is amended--

(1) in paragraph (1), by striking `substance from a schedule if such substance' and inserting `drug which contains a controlled substance from the application of titles II and III of the Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act (21 U.S.C. 802 et seq.) if such drug'; and

(2) in paragraph (3), by adding at the end the following:

`(C) Upon the recommendation of the Secretary of Health and Human Services, a compound, mixture, or preparation which contains any anabolic steroid, which is intended for administration to a human being or an animal, and which, because of its concentration, preparation, formulation or delivery system, does not present any significant potential for abuse.'.

(c) ANABOLIC STEROIDS CONTROL ACT- Section 1903 of the Anabolic Steroids Control Act of 1990 (Public Law 101-647) is amended--

(1) by striking subsection (a); and

(2) by redesignating subsections (b) and (c) as subsections (a) and (b), respectively.

SEC. 3. SENTENCING COMMISSION GUIDELINES.

The United States Sentencing Commission shall--

(1) review the Federal sentencing guidelines with respect to offenses involving anabolic steroids;

(2) consider amending the Federal sentencing guidelines to provide for increased penalties with respect to offenses involving anabolic steroids in a manner that reflects the seriousness of such offenses and the need to deter anabolic steroid trafficking and use; and

(3) take such other action that the Commission considers necessary to carry out this section.

SEC. 4. PREVENTION AND EDUCATION PROGRAMS.

(a) IN GENERAL- The Secretary of Health and Human Services (referred to in this Act as the `Secretary') shall award grants to public and nonprofit private entities to enable such entities to carry out science-based education programs in elementary and secondary schools to highlight the harmful effects of anabolic steroids.

(b) ELIGIBILITY-

(1) APPLICATION- To be eligible for grants under subsection (a), an entity shall prepare and submit to the Secretary an application at such time, in such manner, and containing such information as the Secretary may require.

(2) PREFERENCE- In awarding grants under subsection (a), the Secretary shall give preference to applicants that intend to use grant funds to carry out programs based on--

(A) the Athletes Training and Learning to Avoid Steroids program;

(B) the Athletes Targeting Healthy Exercise and Nutrition Alternatives program; and

(C) other programs determined to be effective by the National Institute on Drug Abuse.

(c) USE OF FUNDS- Amounts received under a grant under subsection (a) shall be used primarily for education programs that will directly communicate with teachers, principals, coaches, as well as elementary and secondary school children concerning the harmful effects of anabolic steroids.

(d) AUTHORIZATION OF APPROPRIATIONS- There is authorized to be appropriated to carry out this section, $15,000,000 for each of fiscal years 2005 through 2010.

SEC. 5. NATIONAL SURVEY ON DRUG USE AND HEALTH.

(a) IN GENERAL- The Secretary of Health and Human Services shall ensure that the National Survey on Drug Use and Health includes questions concerning the use of anabolic steroids.

(b) AUTHORIZATION OF APPROPRIATIONS- There is authorized to be appropriated to carry out this section, $1,000,000 for each of fiscal years 2005 through 2010.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%

PROCEDURES FOR COMMANDERS TO REQUEST TESTING FOR ANABOLIC STEROIDS
    When a Commander suspects an individual of using anabolic steroids, he/she must consult with the staff judge advocate. Steroid testing may be requested on individuals for probable cause (PO) ONLY; random testing or unit sweeps will not be accepted.
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%

Superdrol NG is legal to be used in all branches of the U.S. military. I used to be a UPL(Unit Prevention Leader/AKA Piss Master)for my company when I was in the Army.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.33%

its dhea..your fine
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

From what I understand, so long as it's legal, you can use any prohormone or steroid you want. But, of course, if it's illegal, then you're just f-ucked. You might as well get your hands on what you can because I heard somewhere that there will be another ban hitting the supplement industry sometime during the next couple of years. I'm sure it'll be before January 19th, 2009. *Rolls eyes*

So, anyways. I also heard from somebody who's pretty familiar with the US Army that, both the US Army and Marines, don't encourage the use of prohormones and/or steroids. But, this could be the view of individual recruiters, or there actually could eventually be a crackdown on bodybuilding supplements by all branches of the military. Who knows?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.94%

If it ain't coke, smoke, or meth you should be o.k. I have taken God knows how many drug test in my 18+ years in the military and they have NEVER checked for roids or Ph's. Plus NG is just expensive Dhea.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.53%

Pro hormones and even steroids will probably be fine, but I have heard that they can much more easily test to post cycle therapy such as clomid and nolva. Honestly who cares if someone in the military is using roids there is a far greater problem with mary j, coke and X. As far as Ephedrine goes, it only has like an eight hour half life and I have never heard about anybody popping for it. I know that there are some things out there that can cause a false positive such as deprynl, which can cause you to pop for coke and I would be careful with cabergoline as it might also.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22%

Thanks for all the info guys. I'll be looking forward in using this stuff.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-02-2011, 02:46 AM
  2. Is there a doctor in the house?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-02-2005, 10:14 AM
  3. PH'S IN THE MILITARY
    By GorillaPimp631 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-15-2005, 09:03 AM
  4. Is this a slap in the Americas face?