- 01-03-2008, 09:19 PM
- 01-03-2008, 09:22 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
Ecdysterone is the active constituent that can be sourced from several different plants/herbs.M.Ed. Ex Phys
- 01-03-2008, 09:51 PM
Thats not what I asked... maybe I was not clear but does the ecdy in that batch come from Rhaponticum or not? I just want a yes or a no...ty still for the response.
Similar Forum Threads
- By natiels in forum SupplementsReplies: 54Last Post: 05-21-2006, 02:35 PM
- By BryanM in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2005, 11:56 PM
- By Wolfe08 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2005, 08:03 PM
- By PHWSSJ in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-15-2005, 03:16 PM
- By anaphylactic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2003, 02:49 AM