College athlete help

ROO58

Awards
Hello all,
Im a freshma in college where a play football and I would like so advice on sups. Ive have been told by my coaches that next season i will prob be moved from DE to linebacker. Being a freshman i will need to obviously need to get bigger stronger and FASTER, we have a regular workout routine for offseason and i have a meal plan. Does anyone have any suggestions on what supps i can to take to help me improve myself?

Im 5' 10" 205 18 years old, i have taken different supps before: NO Explode, Cellmass, Expand along with Amino acids and glutamine and protien, but you can say that i dont really know alot about supps. Any imput would help thanks

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
A nice stack for an athlete would be MAN Clout and Body Octane, look them up at nutraplanet.

-Clout for strength/speed/mass
-Body Octane for endurance

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
well from now on stay away from BSN there having some issues with a sue job and stuff, there is better things out there. and well being a Linebacker i would see you about 220-230 range which is a solid build for that position, i used to play in high school 5'9 205 and i use to get pushed around from lineman and fullbacks but i had great speed and crazy leg power, i would say jump on
RPM - Pre-workout
Xtend
NEOVAR - Creatine
IGF-2 - Immediate Growth Factor
Whey
and have a great diet with alot of protien!!!

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
Check out Hard Nutriton, we are one of the only companies that can say our athletes helped in the development of the products to ensure they work for athletes and there performance.
www.hardnutrition.com

ROO58

Awards
Im looking to maybe shed some "baby fat" and increase my strength and speed. I want to keep my agility so im not really looking for a supp thats goin to make me huge i just assume that size will come .. some supps i have been recommended are luekic, gakic and fastwitch? I know that muscletech is always getting bashed so idk.... thanks everyone

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
Rpm
Drive
Igf-2
Neovar
Xtend
Whey
Multi-vitamins
Gut-health
Cissus
Good Diet

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
Rpm (awesome for preworkout, maybe the best product of its kind)
Drive (great for Increasing muscle strength & speed, but I like it for this reason a lot to speed recovery time)
Igf-2 (Immediate Growth Factor, it’s the most powerful anabolic on the market, also great for leaning up)
Neovar ( hate to say it but there is no other creatine in its class hands down the best.)
Xtend (Speed Recovery.
Enhance ATP production and promote cell volumization.
Decrease muscle breakdown and cortisol levels.
Avoid fatigue by blocking entry of fatigue-inducing tryptophan into the brain.
Increase protein synthesis, immune function and digestive health.
Promote vasodilation which can lead to better assimilation and absorption of protein.
Elevate growth hormone levels.

Whey (Protein)
Multi-vitamins (umm ya vitamins everone knows about that)
Gut-health (Reduces/eliminates protein related GI distress/gas
-Bolsters intestinal membranes, increasing the effectiveness of digestion, detaches/destroys pathogens, bolsters immune function, prevents bowel irritation/helps IBS
reduces Nitrogen excretion/increases protein absorption

Cissus (supports healthy muscle and bone, but actually helps deliver nutrients to tendons.)
Good Diet (the most important thing in your arsenal)
The red tells you about the product also go and search it up and just read some results people are having

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
All bulk from nutraplanet:
Creatine Mono
BCAA's
Beta Alanine
Fish Oil
Cissus 50%

This will be the cheapest and best way to go imo.

And of course, whey protein, and a multi-vitamin.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
There are an overwhelming amount of choices out there, and many sources for good and bad advice.

Start by looking at some BCAA mixes - Scivation Xtend, Anabolic Innovations Excell, Core ABC, etc etc

Then maybe a creatine- controlled labs green magnitude is a great value.

like others said, basic vitamins and minerals, a good fish oil (buy in bulk, much cheaper that way), and a protein catered to your needs (isolate? casein? carbs? . . . )

move from there. Herbal blends and formalutions can then be tested and selected to aid in the fight.

I personally like Get Diesel, Scivation/Primaforce products best. I believe they are all still NCAA legal (Diesel), but always make sure you clear anything with a team trainer if you are unsure. Dont wanna get burned for ignorance.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
a note on the BCAA, I like them, feel like I recover much better with them,
BUT
I only really use it while recomping. This is because I dont want the excess calories, but want the protein synthesis. I find it effetive for that purpose.

If that is what you are trying, then it might be worth it. Otherwise, most knowledgable sources say it is unnecessary if you are getting enough protein and healthly whole foods.

good new M&M article, a great resource and research website. Less supplement oriented than AM, but a great source of knowledge.

good luck with the football.

**gakic is crazy expensive from MT. however, if you do want to try it, run a search for custom nutriotion warehouse. they have a bulk version I believe called g-force. I think its the same, compare the ingredient name.