12 weeks of fun

sunny de

Awards
Hey guys hows everyone doing. I have been reading the boards for a long time just never really posted. I have been saving up my money for a while n ow and have found a couple products id like to stack together. All input is greatly appreciated,

I was looking at running Applied Nutriceuticals: Rpm, Drive, Igf-2 for twelve weeks, along with designer supplements Activate extreme from week 1-4 and 7-10 and throw in man clout and glycergrow through the whole thing. My goals are to get as strong as i can and gain some size on my way

I have previously used clout, GG, and size on

I was also gonna add dcp to help with keeping some fat off

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys hows everyone doing. I have been reading the boards for a long time just never really posted. I have been saving up my money for a while n ow and have found a couple products id like to stack together. All input is greatly appreciated,

I was looking at running Applied Nutriceuticals: Rpm, Drive, Igf-2 for twelve weeks, along with designer supplements Activate extreme from week 1-4 and 7-10 and throw in man clout and glycergrow through the whole thing. My goals are to get as strong as i can and gain some size on my way

I have previously used clout, GG, and size on

I was also gonna add dcp to help with keeping some fat off
Sounds good!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Yea that stack looks very solid, I would leave out the dcp until after this stack as the proposed stack will be very lean gains.

sunny de

Awards
thanks for the input, i had another question, am i right to assume that there should be no negative libido issues during the course of the stack and after