PRO-Anabolics

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I have been reading about Epistane and Havoc and they say that they are PRO-Anabolics but what about the new MassFX maxium strenght it sounds very strong,
are these just more powerfull pro-anabolics

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
The "pro-anabolics" havoc and epistane are very real and active anabolic steroids. MassFX and its newest version are not steroids or prohormones.....they actually cause your body to increase the amount of free testosterone available and the total amt. of testosterone your body produces. Havoc and epistane will shut you down which will in turn require a post cycle therapy to get your nuts functioning as quickly as possible so you can maintain your gains. MassFX requires no PCT as it doesnt shut your nuts testosterone production down. Good luck

-Soma

Cpumps

Awards
Also meaning that you could use the MassFx as a PCT for Havoc/Epithane right?......Because MassFX has the anti estrogen effect in it.......also would help a lot to get your Test jumped started after a cycle of havoc~?

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
Also meaning that you could use the MassFx as a post cycle therapy for Havoc/Epithane right?......Because MassFX has the anti estrogen effect in it.......also would help a lot to get your Test jumped started after a cycle of havoc~?
You could...but I wouldn't rely solely on the mushroom extract as an AI, but it would be a solid product to use during pct to keep your gains and possible gain some more. The divanil would also be good to throw in during pct...

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Havoc and Epi are steroids, so do your research before you even decide to try them. It's only in your own best interest. I haven't tried MFX yet, but I really liked the new HDX2, so I expect that the MFX is a good product,too. Look up how to use AI's in PCT, there's been some leanng towards tapering or pyramiding the dosages to prevent delayed-onset gyno.

Rock Head

Awards
Had a friend start taking Tren-250 by a company not represented here. I don't want to get in trouble so I will not say which company. Anyone know if a serm is needed or did he waste his money?

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Had a friend start taking Tren-250 by a company not represented here. I don't want to get in trouble so I will not say which company. Anyone know if a serm is needed or did he waste his money?
Tren-250 is a progestin and will require post cycle therapy.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
.....they actually cause your body to increase the amount of free testosterone available and the total amt. of testosterone your body produces.
-Soma
Correct me if i'm wrong and i understand the products have different results and purposes, but 6 OXO claims to do this, does it not?