new MassFX Maximum Strength

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
"Three time award winning pro-anabolic, Mass FX, forged revolutionary gains in raw, animalistic power and lean muscle mass from just one bottle. It created plateau shattering workouts and amplified testosterone levels so high that it
unleashed that "do anything, kick-ass, aggressive, strong, confident, dominant male leader of the pack" feeling that we call the "Alpha-Male" in everyone that used it.
Mass FX was selected as a product of the year by Muscle & Fitness magazine,
Anabolic of the Year by DXL Magazine, and
"2008 Best of the Best" by PlanetMuscle Magazine

NOW this beast just got even BIGGER! MassFX Maximum Strength goes far beyond our first formula by generating even more animalist gains in lean mass and raw power, by providing complete anabolic amplification of testosterone, forcing accelerated rates of protein synthesis far beyond 25R-diol alone, providing pro-anabolic-adaptogenic support and by
precisely modulating estrogen for optimal strength and mass gains.

Mass FX Maximum Strength; the new "King of Kings" in natural pro-anabolics!

Mass FX - Maximum Strength

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 60

AX Proprietary Matrix 1005mg
11-alpha™ [11alpha,20R-dihydroxyecdysone ], Divanil™ [3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (95%)], 25R-diol™ [(3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-diol], Sea Buckthorn isolated for [Secoisolariciresinol and Matairesinol], Anti-Estrogen Support [White Button Mushroom Extract], Forslean™2"

COMMENTS BRO`S

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
This stuff looks amazing, even better than the original (which is hard to do)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How does it compare to superdrol?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This stuff looks amazing, even better than the original (which is hard to do)
hey man, you still need to email me.....you won the pre-workout energy in the how many times you workout poll......

macedaddy (at) anabolicx (dot) com

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
hey man, you still need to email me.....you won the pre-workout energy in the how many times you workout poll......

Awesome, email sent!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely buying this after my upcoming cycle.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The question still is asked. How does it compare? I have several bottles left and was wondering.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
btw do you know if superdrol raised test levels? I have attack but will stop when I start powerfull.

Cpumps

Awards
Nice!

Would anyone recommend running this as a PCT for a cycle of Havoc?>...seems like it would work fine! nice stuff definitely gonna order some of it if it will work as my PCT for Havoc!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The question still is asked. How does it compare? I have several bottles left and was wondering.
The new Mass FX is 'maximum strength.' So, think of the original Mass FX like the 'diet soda' between the two. I'm sure the newer version has higher amounts of the older ingredients, including newer ingredients as well.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would anyone recommend running this as a post cycle therapy for a cycle of Havoc?>...seems like it would work fine! nice stuff definitely gonna order some of it if it will work as my post cycle therapy for Havoc!
I'll be running AX's Triple Stack during post cycle therapy. This stack, in case you don't know, contains Mass FX. The original, though, not the maximum strength, though that'd be nice. However, that'd most likely jack the price of the stack up a little bit. I'd recommend running Mass FX alongside Retain2, to encourage more progess in muscle mass and strength, but also to preserve what you've gained during your cycle. Also, don't forget to keep consuming BCAAs. Creatine, such as CreaPure or Neovar [CEE], wouldn't hurt either. In case you don't know, CreaPure is the most effective and absorbable kind of Creatine Monohydrate around. It's of the highest quality. It's comes from Germany. It's the base ingredient for many brands of Creatine being sold, but not all. Be sure to look for the CreaPure logo on the product you plan on using, or look at the ingredients label. I'm still willing to try the CreaPure brand, even though I really hate CM. Other brands of CM I've tried were all cheap. I hate it only because it makes me drink a sh!tload of water, gives me gas, and makes me feel bloasted. CEE, on the other hand, is amazing. Many people would agree with me on this, especially when it comes to Neovar.

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
The new Mass FX is 'maximum strength.' So, think of the original Mass FX like the 'diet soda' between the two. I'm sure the newer version has higher amounts of the older ingredients, including newer ingredients as well.
Less 25R-Diol.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Less 25R-Diol.
I've yet to fully look into the maximum strength Mass FX. I do believe I'm saying this on behalf of other posters; thanks for that addition. I'm sure there's an ingredient, either something new or more of an older ingredient, which makes this maximum strength. I'm gonna continue looking into this.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
I've yet to fully look into the maximum strength Mass FX. I do believe I'm saying this on behalf of other posters; thanks for that addition. I'm sure there's an ingredient, either something new or more of an older ingredient, which makes this maximum strength. I'm gonna continue looking into this.
dont forget that its less doses per bottle now too since they went from one pill to two

HHHTheGame

Awards
Now I just need to hope it gets out there in a month so I can stack it with SuperdrolNG!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cross your fingers and it just might get out in time for you!!

Going back through this - SD questions??? I'm a bit confused. Sufficed to say, I'll put this in here - it's an herbal product, not a PH. You don't need PCT for it. And I'm not clear on whether or not it'd be good PCT - my bet is that whatever PCT protocol you find that you need already is going to suffice, given that you've done your homework.

As for the new and the old....the formula was tweaked. Everything in the old was looked at, torn apart, and put back together. Imagine getting your old Legos together with a new set and not only making a bad-ass spaceship out of them, but one that had a great color scheme! :D The original was awesome, no doubt. The new version took all that awesomeness, got rid of any doubts, and added in some more awesomeness just for awesome sake!! HA!!

I'm gonna agree with y'all and make the call that this stuff is going to rock! You guys aren't the only ones chomping at the bit to get your hands on some. Even us reps have been drooling non-stop since we heard about it not long ago!!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now I just need to hope it gets out there in a month so I can stack it with SuperdrolNG!
Axis Labs' HemodrauliX isn't at NP yet, but you can already buy it. So, maybe the same goes for the new Mass FX, perhaps? Of course we'd all much rather order from NP, but you don't necessarily have to wait.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be honest with ya, NP usually has things up as fast or faster than most places I've seen. Though they might not run the presale before others, the time they have the actual product in hand is excellent.

MFX MS will be out shortly - it will fill the shelves as the original is sold out. The sooner the old stuff goes, the sooner the new stuff comes in! So to hasten the process, either go get you some original version, or tell one of your lifting buddies who doesn't frequent the forums to get a whole bunch! ;) Sneaky? Underhanded? Perhaps. But it'd work! :D :D :D Besides, they'd still have an awesome time with the original!!!!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To be honest with ya, NP usually has things up as fast or faster than most places I've seen. Though they might not run the presale before others, the time they have the actual product in hand is excellent.

MFX MS will be out shortly - it will fill the shelves as the original is sold out. The sooner the old stuff goes, the sooner the new stuff comes in! So to hasten the process, either go get you some original version, or tell one of your lifting buddies who doesn't frequent the forums to get a whole bunch! ;) Sneaky? Underhanded? Perhaps. But it'd work! :D :D :D Besides, they'd still have an awesome time with the original!!!!
I'll be buying the original and the maximum strength.

HHHTheGame

Awards
I still get the monthly magazine from Vitamin Shoppe and there is a full page ad for the original so that should help get it goin' too.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Looks good! I've never tried MassFX before so I think I'll wait until this comes out.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
take the superdrol talk elsewhere.... please

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
since the new version is comming out and going to be the same price as the old......is the old versions price going to go down a little so it will sell faster?

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
Although I was somewhat disappointed that they used the old superdrol name again...I'm pretty impresses with this new stuff and am definitely going to give this a try in the future!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOW! the stranger comes out of the mist! LOL!

haven't seen youa round in awhile, buddy! nice to see you with Hard nutrition! :thumbsup:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
original MassFX prices coming down to get it off the shelves faster?

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
WOW! the stranger comes out of the mist! LOL!

haven't seen youa round in awhile, buddy! nice to see you with Hard nutrition! :thumbsup:
lol, yeah I've been around! i guess since hard is a board sponsor nowadays I better bring up my appearance around here!

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Here is the official thread with write-up.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-xtreme/82467-introducing-massfx-maximum-2.html

You'll notice that it is still 4 pills per day, so it is not less pills in a bottle.

Also, it is less 25R, but added ingredients to create SYNERGY. This is all aobut getting the most effects for the consumer. With the other ingredients, the 25R could be lowered slightly and still get better effects.
But is it less 25r in in 2 pills of MFX MS compared to the one pill dose of the orginal? If so that would make it a lot less 25r. Also i wasnt trying to suggest that there we less pills just bigger doses

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But is it less 25r in in 2 pills of MFX MS compared to the one pill dose of the orginal? If so that would make it a lot less 25r. Also i wasnt trying to suggest that there we less pills just bigger doses
No worries, mate! You are correct - there is less 25r in each dose, and thusly in each capsule. The original dose was well more than enough to get the response desired. What is in there now is the optimal dose - just enough of what ya need without the overkill. Like it's been said before, this version is about the synergy of effective ingredients - working together in their own precise doses to give you the best! Much work was done to put this thing together, and I'm sure it's going to be well worth it!! :box:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
there was 530mg per pill before and there is 1005mg per 2 pills now, so not really THAT much less. remembering that ingredients were also taken out and others added in. The 25R was NOT reduced by THAT much.......

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
that is a awesome looking box and if the product is half as good as the box looks, it will be a bigtime winner

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
No worries, mate! You are correct - there is less 25r in each dose, and thusly in each capsule. The original dose was well more than enough to get the response desired. What is in there now is the optimal dose - just enough of what ya need without the overkill. Like it's been said before, this version is about the synergy of effective ingredients - working together in their own precise doses to give you the best! Much work was done to put this thing together, and I'm sure it's going to be well worth it!! :box:
Cool thx just wondering. Im sure it will be a great product seeing how the last one got great reviews and AX seems to be a stand-up company

there was 530mg per pill before and there is 1005mg per 2 pills now, so not really THAT much less. remembering that ingredients were also taken out and others added in. The 25R was NOT reduced by THAT much.......
Lol half is a lot to me but i really am not concerned per say. Just inquiring since someone had brought it up and you said that it wasnt that much of a decrease.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cool thx just wondering. Im sure it will be a great product seeing how the last one got great reviews and AX seems to be a stand-up company

Lol half is a lot to me but i really am not concerned per say. Just inquiring since someone had brought it up and you said that it wasnt that much of a decrease.
its NOT half, though!

BEFORE: 530 mg per ONE (1) capsule.

NOW: 1005mg per TWO (2) capsules.

THUS: 1005 divided by TWO (2) equals 502.5mg per ONE (1) capsule.

I would agree that HALF as much is quite a bit. But, 25mg isn't that much considering, that other stuff was removed as well, thus meaning that there is not necessarily that much less 25R. But, yes, you are correct there is less. JUST NOT HALF AS MUCH! :lol:

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
i see its 120 Quick release caps!!! awesome! so alpha male mentality will come faster!

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
its NOT half, though!

BEFORE: 530 mg per ONE (1) capsule.

NOW: 1005mg per TWO (2) capsules.

THUS: 1005 divided by TWO (2) equals 502.5mg per ONE (1) capsule.

I would agree that HALF as much is quite a bit. But, 25mg isn't that much considering, that other stuff was removed as well, thus meaning that there is not necessarily that much less 25R. But, yes, you are correct there is less. JUST NOT HALF AS MUCH! :lol:
Hmmm but tim said it was less 25r dose for dose meaning 2pills of the new stuff gives less 25r than one pill of the old or did i get what tim said confused? Also im not talking about the overall ingredient amount in the bottle. Just the 25r content.

Lol this is the longest discussion i think ive had about and ingredient i really am not concerned with lol. Now i just have to know just for the sake of clarity:lol:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry for the confusion..........

to answer your question......there is LESS 25R per capsule.

BUT.......

NOT THAT MUCH LESS!......... ;)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established

did this ship out?

(or is it still in the final stages of development such as the bottling, capping, etc)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it did NOT ship out. it was ready to go and then they decided to do something a little different with it. You will get it when it is released though..............PROMISE!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
it did NOT ship out. it was ready to go and then they decided to do something a little different with it. You will get it when it is released though..............PROMISE!
awesome, looking forward to it as I've never used an AX product that I didn't like.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just got a bottle of the original,.. now Im thinking maybe I should hold off on it until the new version is released..

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,. ya looking for testers?:ntome:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking to test. Does that count? ;)