NeoVar/IGF-2/Anabolic Pump/P-Slin: Muscle Fullness/Dense Lean Mass/Insulin Modulation

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Consider a stack such as NeoVar/IGF-2/Anabolic Pump/P-Slin!

Ordinarily, such as stack would be financially challenging for many, but the current NutraPlanet promotions may neutralize the impact somewhat. 1) You get one bottle of NeoVar for free for every bottle of IGF-2 you buy. 2) Anabolic Pump is now available for about $29.00.

Here is the justification for the stack:

1) Users of NeoVar have reported significant improvements in endurance, strength, dense lean mass, fat loss, muscle fullness and pump, general well-being, and so on. Part of the reason is that, although NeoVar is a creatine blend, the included co-factors, rhodiola and banaba extract/corosolic acid (lagerstroemia speciosa) are known to possess properties that promote elevated ATP synthesis and endurance (rhodiola), increases in phospocreatine levels (rhodiola), improved recovery (rhodiola), adaptogenic, mood and cognitive support (rhodiola), significant nutrient partitioning (banaba extract), and insulin modulation (banaba extract).

2) Users of Anabolic Pump and P-Slin have reported dense lean mass, significant muscle fullness and pump, potentiated insulin modulation, superior (preferential) nutrient partitioning, elevated fat loss, and dramatic improvements in strength.

3) NeoVar is one of the few creatine products specifically recommended to be taken with complex carbohydrates, so it can unleash its anabolic effects. Post-work out supplementation would be ideal. Anabolic Pump is recommended to be taken three times a day with meals containing complex carbohydrates, one of those preferably a pre-workout meal. P-Slin is recommended to be taken with a pre-workout meal containing quality carbohydrates.

Combining NeoVar, Anabolic Pump, and P-Slin will, amongst others, ensure you always take advantage of the so-called “anabolic window of opportunity” (about 90 or so minutes post-workout), partly via a post-workout NeoVar supplementation, all combining to deliver unprecedented gains in dense lean mass, strength, endurance, round-the-clock muscle fullness, fat loss, and so on.

4) Imagine adding IGF-2 to the benefits already listed earlier. IGF-2 fits in perfectly in this stack because it is one of those rare blends that can deliver superior benefits on multiple fronts. Endurance. Strength. Dense Lean Mass. Hypertrophy. cAMP-and-cGMP-boosting. Testosterone Modulation. Glucocorticoid Antagonism/Cortisol Regulation. Prolactin Inhibition. Glycogen Regulation. Phospho-Creatine Boosting. Insulin Modulation. Growth-Hormone Synthesis. Adaptogenic Protection. IGF-2 will round up your stack beautifully! :D

5) I suspect the gains from this stack will be worth every single cent you invest in it.

What do you think? Has anyone tried this stack? Something similar? Is anyone planning a stack like this?

Last edited:
drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
i think you should run a cycle yourself and log it for us all to see just how effective it is

and yes it definitely looks like a very effective stack to me

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Consider a stack such as NeoVar/IGF-2/Anabolic Pump/P-Slin!

Ordinarily, such as stack would be financially challenging for many, but the current NutraPlanet promotions may neutralize the impact somewhat. 1) You get one bottle of NeoVar for free for every bottle of IGF-2 you buy. 2) Anabolic Pump is now available for about $29.00.

Here is the justification for the stack:

1) Users of NeoVar have reported significant improvements in endurance, strength, dense lean mass, fat loss, muscle fullness and pump, general well-being, and so on. Part of the reason is that, although NeoVar is a creatine blend, the included co-factors, rhodiola and banaba extract/corosolic acid (lagerstroemia speciosa) are known to possess properties that promote elevated ATP synthesis and endurance (rhodiola), increases in phospocreatine levels (rhodiola), improved recovery (rhodiola), adaptogenic, mood and cognitive support (rhodiola), significant nutrient partitioning (banaba extract), and insulin modulation (banaba extract).

2) Users of Anabolic Pump and P-Slin have reported dense lean mass, significant muscle fullness and pump, potentiated insulin modulation, superior (preferential) nutrient partitioning, elevated fat loss, and dramatic improvements in strength.

3) NeoVar is one of the few creatine products specifically recommended to be taken with complex carbohydrates, so it can unleash its anabolic effects. Post-work out supplementation would be ideal. Anabolic Pump is recommended to be taken three times a day with meals containing complex carbohydrates, one of those preferably a pre-workout meal. P-Slin is recommended to be taken with a pre-workout meal containing quality carbohydrates.

Combining NeoVar, Anabolic Pump, and P-Slin will, amongst others, ensure you always take advantage of the so-called “anabolic window of opportunity” (about 90 or so minutes post-workout), partly via a post-workout NeoVar supplementation, all combining to deliver unprecedented gains in dense lean mass, strength, endurance, round-the-clock muscle fullness, fat loss, and so on.

4) Imagine adding IGF-2 to the benefits already listed earlier. IGF-2 fits in perfectly in this stack because it is one of those rare blends that can deliver superior benefits on multiple fronts. Endurance. Strength. Dense Lean Mass. Hypertrophy. cAMP-and-cGMP-boosting. Testosterone Modulation. Glucocorticoid Antagonism/Cortisol Regulation. Prolactin Inhibition. Glycogen Regulation. Phospho-Creatine Boosting. Insulin Modulation. Growth-Hormone Synthesis. Adaptogenic Protection. IGF-2 will round up your stack beautifully! :D

5) I suspect the gains from this stack will be worth every single cent you invest in it.

What do you think? Has anyone tried this stack? Something similar? Is anyone planning a stack like this?
good post!

simpledude

Awards
how long would you have to run the igf-2 for it to be effective?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you will get great results off of just one 30 day cyle of IGF-2, you'll notice it in the first 5-7 days.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a waste to do it all like that.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think you should run a cycle yourself and log it for us all to see just how effective it is...
Sure, I would definitely run the stack myself. Yet, it does not stop me from seeking the opinions of some that may have tried the same stack, or are about to do the same or a similar stack :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Sure, I would definitely run the stack myself. Yet, it does not stop me from seeking the opinions of some that may have tried the same stack, or are about to do the same or a similar stack :D
i definitely understand you seeking the opinions of our fellow AM members. i'm planning an IGF-2 run here shortly myself so i would be very interested in seeing your results if you decided to give your proposed stack a go. i'm trying to decide what i want to run with it and this might help sway me one way or another.

strategic, what do you think of an IGF-2, DCP, and Levi-R stack for a cut while trying to retain as much muscle as possible.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategic, what do you think of an IGF-2, DCP, and Levi-R stack for a cut while trying to retain as much muscle as possible.
Pretty solid. If funds allow, add Drive to round up the stack for even more noticeable results.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
1) Care to explain some more?
2) What would you do differently?
It's just you've got products there than do similar jobs, I'd prefer to separate Neovar and Anabolic Pump and use IGF-2 and PSlin throughout.

Something like...
4 Weeks
IGF-2, Neovar, PSlin
into 4 Weeks
IGF-2, Anabolic Pump, PSlin

besides, unless you've used all of these separately it might become difficult to know what is helping most. Splitting the stack limits any confusion.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's just you've got products there than do similar jobs, I'd prefer to separate Neovar and Anabolic Pump and use IGF-2 and PSlin throughout.

Something like...
4 Weeks
IGF-2, Neovar, PSlin
into 4 Weeks
These are great options, no doubt.

I was just looking for a way to get some type of 24/7 pump/muscle fullness, that a stack with NeoVar/Anabolic Pump/P-Slin is likely to give me. Then imagine IGF-2 contributing to that already highly anabolic environment! That was the motivation for my choice. Yours is definitely just as legitimate.

Something else. Sure some of the products may deliver similar results. My target, though, was to obtain those benefits at a very high level, hence the suggestion to stack them.

besides, unless you've used all of these separately it might become difficult to know what is helping most...
This is a fair statement. It is also a statement that applies as soon as you stack not just two products, but also, in a strict sense, two compounds.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Something like...
4 Weeks
IGF-2, Neovar, PSlin
into 4 Weeks

besides, unless you've used all of these separately it might become difficult to know what is helping most. Splitting the stack limits any confusion.
You make a good point Z! The only way to really tell which is more effective would be to do 2 seperate stacks, one with Neovar and one with AP/Pslin while leaving everything else the same.:bb2:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Still, you're stacking good stuff there so let the gains commence :twisted:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
X2!

Pretty solid. If funds allow, add Drive to round up the stack for even more noticeable results.
I would definitely add DRIVE in there...would make the stack complete!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would definitely add DRIVE in there...would make the stack complete!
Yes, that's an option. The stack, in my opinion can be optimized in several directions.

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
how many carbs would you expect to be eating with this stack 400...600...800?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how many carbs would you expect to be eating with this stack 400...600...800?
Several variations of my original stack have been proposed in the course of the thread. Which one did your question refer to?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
who do you think?? C'mon Stragpedia, your suppsed to be smart! ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
your original stack NeoVar/IGF-2/Anabolic Pump/P-Slin!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha, everyone should log there stacks! Thats the new "it" thing to do! ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
your original stack NeoVar/IGF-2/Anabolic Pump/P-Slin!
Yeah, I actually got it the first time. Just wanted to pull TheMyth's legs because his question was not precise :D. Sure, I'll do the stack. Considering the scanty interest so far in this thread, though, I am not sure if logging it would make sense. But I would definitely do the stack. I am convinced it will deliver plenty of benefits. No question!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that where you get your kicks Stag, pulling my legs??? maybe I should start calling VAGepedia, LOL

P-Slin (30 caps) By: Pure Supplements

will never ever ever get this low. The reason for the sale is very simple.

1. We are changing the look of the PSLIN box for Vitamin Shoppe. We have to move this look out for the new look. Ingredients are exactly the same.

2. We really did not have to have a sale with current demand, But I love AM and Sam at Nutra is the man! If you are on the fence, come and get it!

limited supplies

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that where you get your kicks Stag, pulling my legs??? maybe I should start calling VAGepedia, LOL
No kicks! Tough job pulling your legs!