VPX NO-Shotgun - AnabolicMinds.com

VPX NO-Shotgun

  1. New Member
    hulkrager's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    90

    Reputation

    Question VPX NO-Shotgun


    Hi guys, does anyone know how much beta-alanine and creatine is in each serve of NO-Shotgun? I e-mailed them about a week ago but havn't had a response yet.

  2. New Member
    ManInTheBox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    210

    Reputation

    I would venture to guess no more than around a gram of creatine, and the beta alanine is probably less than a gram as well.
  3. New Member
    MPFit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    326

    Reputation

    Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size 27g (1 Scoop)
    Servings Per Container: 30
    Amount Per Serving
    Calories: 108
    Sodium 125mg
    Potassium 50mg
    Carbohydrates 9g
    Protein 16g
    Proprietary BCAAEX-NV (Branched Chain Ethyl Ester Amino Acid Matrix) 5,350mg
    L-Leucine
    L-2-Aminopentanoic Acid (L-nor-Valine)
    L-Leucine Ethyl Ester HCl
    L-Valine Ethyl Ester HCl
    L-Isoleucine Ethyl Ester HCl
    Proprietary Muscle Volumizing, NO2, Insullnotropic and Glutamine Matrix 10,952mg
    Methyl Hydroxy Chaicone Polymer (MHCP 80%)
    CEX (Creatine Ethyl Ester HCl)
    AEX (Arginine Ethyl Ester HCl)
    GEX (L-Glutamine Ethyl Ester HCl)
    Di-L-Arginine Malate
    Citrulline Malate
    BPOV (Bis Picolinato Oxo Vanadium)
    Power, Speed, Strength and Endurance Matrix
    KIC (Ketoisocaproic Acid Calcium)
    Guanidiopropionic Acid (GPA)
    Orotic Acid
    Creatine Magnesium Chelate
    BAEX (Beta-Alanine Ethyl Ester HCl)
    Glycine
    Creatine Monohydrate
    Phosphates
    RedLine Energy Technology 220mg
    L-TEX (L-Tyrosine Ethyl Ester HCl)
    Evoburn (Pure Evodiamine)
    Caffeine Anhydrous
    Vinpocetine
    Folate (as Folic Acid)~100%

    Other Ingredients:
    Maltodextrin, Monosodium phosphate anhydrous, trisodium phosphate dodecahydrate, natural and artificial flavors and sucralose.

    NO Shotgun Suggested Use:
    Mix one scoop of NO-SHOTGUN™ with 10 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. Do not consume more than 1.5 scoops in one serving. NO-SHOTGUN™ can be used as a stand alone product or together along with ZERO IMPACT™ PROTEIN prior to any type of athletic event or resistance training. This NO-SHOTGUN™ supplement strategy should always be utilized 20 minutes prior to resistance training. Always consume an additional 12 ounces of water with each serving of NO-SHOTGUN™.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    HODGINSx924's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    I have it, all it does is get you pumped for like 30 min, then your arms feel like balloons for like 10 min. after a workout.. and then they feel so pumped with blood, and so sore as you workout that you have to put the weight down for a min, or so.. and idk..
    I like it, but I deff. think there is better out there..
  5. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Power
    1141120

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I actualy really liked this product, BUT i could NOT drink it. I puked everyone i drank it.
  6. Advanced Member
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    996
    Rep Power
    583

    Reputation

    My guess is under 1 gram
  7. Board Sponsor
    Hardnut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    85

    Reputation

    I have heard mostly great reviews about the product. My uneducated guess would be 1-3 grams of CEE and 500mg-1g of BAEE.
  8. New Member
    hulkrager's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    90

    Reputation

    Yeah I love the stuff. I have had massive gains in terms of strength over the last 3 weeks of taking this product. It isn't from the caffeine either because I am getting stronger each time I train. I just wish VPX would get back to me because I have e-mailed them a couple of times now. Pretty poor customer service.
  9. Board Sponsor
    bigswole30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    187903

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I do not know the answer to the question at hand but if you emailed a week ago then you need to remember the fact that it has been holiday season. When I was at VPX I know we got an average of 200+ questions per day and they are much larger now. Just be happy to the fact that the product is working for you.
  10. New Member
    BLADE74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    105

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I actualy really liked this product, BUT i could NOT drink it. I puked everyone i drank it.
    They've changed the formula to have a better flavor so you shouldn't be puking anymore. lol

    Anyways since all labels on most if not all supplements use the grams in proprietary blends, we'd ahve to have a rep from over there answer your question. MOD EDIT: Please review the rules. Thank you.
  11. New Member
    solidwon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    108

    Reputation

    I really enjoy No shotgun's energy component but I really don't "feel" the beta alanine like I did with Nano vapor for instance. Still, it's the Preworkout to beat for off the chain energy.
  12. Banned
    Hollidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    i want a drink with 5g of creatine and 5g+ argine, i guess i gotta addinmy our specail mix
  13. New Member
    hulkrager's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    90

    Reputation

    Question


    Would you believe that I still have not received a response. I have e-mailed them two more times to other e-mail contact addresses that they have and have attached a read receipt and no one has even clicked on them. Pretty ****ty service for a large business. Seems a bit strange to me.
  14. New Member
    ParaManiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    86

    Reputation

    This product has been recalled in Australia due to a potentially health damaging ingredient - Coumarin
  15. New Member
    BLADE74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    105

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ParaManiac View Post
    This product has been recalled in Australia due to a potentially health damaging ingredient - Coumarin

    VPX is seeking legal action against the Australia for their statements. The coumarin (usually found in cinnamon extract) is not even high enough of a dose to be dangerous. There was a whole write up on another place that explained the whole thing in detail. If I can find It I will copy and past it here. I wouldn't worry about it here in the States or Canada
  16. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,664
    Rep Power
    2038263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Your probably not going to get an exact answer. It's a prop. blend so they may ball park it for ya...maybe.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  17. New Member
    BLADE74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    105

    Reputation

    This is an excerpt from a statement made by them on the issue in Australia:
    Here are the test results I promised to our loyal VPX customers conducted by the prestigious San Rafael Chemical Testing Services proving that N.O. Shotgun does not contain coumarin. We (VPX) knew this all along because we already performed HPLC and IR testing to prove via qualitative and quantitative analysis that N.O. Shotgun did not contain coumarin. VPX has the most sophisticated in house testing equipment and manufacturing facilities of any American supplement company and, therefore, will not tolerate the TGA nor anyone else defaming us and inflicting damages upon us. We have repeatedly asked via phone and e-mail that the TGA provide us with their N.O. Shotgun test results and the TGA has failed our industry on an international level and has further, come up with nothing but excuses. The TGA is now claiming that they do not have any 2002 N.O. Shotgun retain samples. This lot tested by San Rafael Chemical Testing Services is the exact same "2002" N.O. Shotgun lot that the TGA erroneously claimed contained coumarin. In compliance with GMP guidelines and unlike the irresponsible and unprofessional TGA, VPX stores and maintains all lot retain samples. We appreciate our of our loyal customers and unconditionally guarantee the quality of our products. Industry insiders and testing facilities have used VPX's CEX, Creatine Ethyl Ester HCl as the standard by which all others are tested. We provide this fact to give you the added comfort level that Shotgun and all other VPX products are stringently tested before they reach your hands and have set new industry standards in regard to quality.
  18. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2013

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by solidwon View Post
    I really enjoy No shotgun's energy component but I really don't "feel" the beta alanine like I did with Nano vapor for instance. Still, it's the Preworkout to beat for off the chain energy.
    the guy at GNC said being on Nano vapor was better than steroids!
  19. Banned
    N4cer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    691
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Why do you think you are owed a response? It's a proprietary blend. Which means they don't want to reveal how much of each ingredient is in the product. Now you think they should break that for you? Seriously quit saying it's bad of the company. It's YOU who fails to understand the workings of the supplement industry.
  20. New Member
    ParaManiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    86

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BLADE74 View Post
    This is an excerpt from a statement made by them on the issue in Australia:
    Here are the test results I promised to our loyal VPX customers conducted by the prestigious San Rafael Chemical Testing Services proving that N.O. Shotgun does not contain coumarin. We (VPX) knew this all along because we already performed HPLC and IR testing to prove via qualitative and quantitative analysis that N.O. Shotgun did not contain coumarin. VPX has the most sophisticated in house testing equipment and manufacturing facilities of any American supplement company and, therefore, will not tolerate the TGA nor anyone else defaming us and inflicting damages upon us. We have repeatedly asked via phone and e-mail that the TGA provide us with their N.O. Shotgun test results and the TGA has failed our industry on an international level and has further, come up with nothing but excuses. The TGA is now claiming that they do not have any 2002 N.O. Shotgun retain samples. This lot tested by San Rafael Chemical Testing Services is the exact same "2002" N.O. Shotgun lot that the TGA erroneously claimed contained coumarin. In compliance with GMP guidelines and unlike the irresponsible and unprofessional TGA, VPX stores and maintains all lot retain samples. We appreciate our of our loyal customers and unconditionally guarantee the quality of our products. Industry insiders and testing facilities have used VPX's CEX, Creatine Ethyl Ester HCl as the standard by which all others are tested. We provide this fact to give you the added comfort level that Shotgun and all other VPX products are stringently tested before they reach your hands and have set new industry standards in regard to quality.
    Interesting response,thanks Blade.

    Do you have the link to the article concerned? cheers
  21. New Member
    BLADE74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    105

    Reputation

    I do know where it is but the rules here do not allow us to post links to other places. Sorry man.
  22. New Member
    ParaManiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    86

    Reputation

    Didn't realise,thanks anyway.
  23. New Member
    hulkrager's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    90

    Reputation

    Smile


    N4cer you didn't even read my query corrrectly. You might like to read it again. I said that they havn't even opened the e-mails because I put a read receipt and they havn't even been opened. I don't expect an exact amount because of course they don't want to give out the formula but a rough estimate would be nice so that I know what I am putting into my body and gives me the chance to adjust the amount of other supplements I am taking.
  24. Banned
    N4cer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    691
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hulkrager View Post
    N4cer you didn't even read my query corrrectly. You might like to read it again. I said that they havn't even opened the e-mails because I put a read receipt and they havn't even been opened. I don't expect an exact amount because of course they don't want to give out the formula but a rough estimate would be nice so that I know what I am putting into my body and gives me the chance to adjust the amount of other supplements I am taking.
    I read it just fine. They can choose to not send a read receipt. I never send one, because they're considered rude unless for urgent, important emails.

    Welcome to supplements. You don't get to know. And even if a company told you, would you believe them? If so, you're a perfect customer: a sucker. Pay attention to the claims and get to know some of the behind the scenes stuff that goes on. You'll know that you're always taking your chances with the current supplement industry. Shady is a way of business.
  25. New Member
    hulkrager's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    90

    Reputation

    Thanks for the positive input. If you feel that way why do you even bother to be on this forum. Maybe you need to jump on a forum where they deal with depression. Lighten up a bit.
  26. New Member
    Soopaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    225

    Reputation

    Supposedly the beta alanine ethyl ester is dangerous to the body. It is no more bioavailable than regular beta alanine. I'd steer clear of it if at all possible.

    Here's a link: http://www.*************/forum/showp...54&postcount=1

    Edit: Apparently I can't link due to it being a different website, but do a search and you should find the info.
  27. Banned
    N4cer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    691
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hulkrager View Post
    Thanks for the positive input. If you feel that way why do you even bother to be on this forum. Maybe you need to jump on a forum where they deal with depression. Lighten up a bit.
    Dude, seriously. It's not depression. It's reality. I'll respond when I want and you can just drop the attitude little boy. It SHOULD BE helpful to you since it's the truth. I'm perfectly fine with it. You're the one who keeps responding as if you want a different answer. Get over it.

    And research is now showing all beta alanine supplementation to be a bad idea, unfortunately.
  28. New Member
    BLADE74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    105

    Reputation

    In all honesty these elements.supplements, whatver you wish to call them are no more harmful than toxins found in some foods, second hand smoke, air you breathe in the city, etc. So I wouldn't really stress over 3g of beta alanine, ethyl ester products, methylated products, coumarin, etc. If you were eating the whole jug as a serving.......maybe. But since the dosing is small and miniscule I wouldn't fret.

    You can even look at Splenda for instance. They remove a molecule and replace it with a chlorinated free radical which spends it's time floating aimlessly around the body and not get absorbed. Is it all that dangerous? Only time will tell I guess. lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best place to buy VPX NO Shotgun?!
    By ahefner33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-03-2006, 10:38 AM
  2. Vpx No-Shotgun only 18 servings?
    By sly in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 05:55 PM
  3. Renegade's VPX NO SHOTGUN Review
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 06:20 PM
  4. VPX NO Shotgun Now in Stock
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 05:34 PM
  5. VPX NO Shotgun
    By sly in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 03:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in