VPX NO-Shotgun

hulkrager

Awards
Hi guys, does anyone know how much beta-alanine and creatine is in each serve of NO-Shotgun? I e-mailed them about a week ago but havn't had a response yet.

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
I would venture to guess no more than around a gram of creatine, and the beta alanine is probably less than a gram as well.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Supplement Facts:
Serving Size 27g (1 Scoop)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Calories: 108
Sodium 125mg
Potassium 50mg
Carbohydrates 9g
Protein 16g
Proprietary BCAAEX-NV (Branched Chain Ethyl Ester Amino Acid Matrix) 5,350mg
L-Leucine
L-2-Aminopentanoic Acid (L-nor-Valine)
L-Leucine Ethyl Ester HCl
L-Valine Ethyl Ester HCl
L-Isoleucine Ethyl Ester HCl
Proprietary Muscle Volumizing, NO2, Insullnotropic and Glutamine Matrix 10,952mg
Methyl Hydroxy Chaicone Polymer (MHCP 80%)
CEX (Creatine Ethyl Ester HCl)
AEX (Arginine Ethyl Ester HCl)
GEX (L-Glutamine Ethyl Ester HCl)
Di-L-Arginine Malate
Citrulline Malate
BPOV (Bis Picolinato Oxo Vanadium)
Power, Speed, Strength and Endurance Matrix
KIC (Ketoisocaproic Acid Calcium)
Guanidiopropionic Acid (GPA)
Orotic Acid
Creatine Magnesium Chelate
BAEX (Beta-Alanine Ethyl Ester HCl)
Glycine
Creatine Monohydrate
Phosphates
RedLine Energy Technology 220mg
L-TEX (L-Tyrosine Ethyl Ester HCl)
Evoburn (Pure Evodiamine)
Caffeine Anhydrous
Vinpocetine
Folate (as Folic Acid)~100%

Other Ingredients:
Maltodextrin, Monosodium phosphate anhydrous, trisodium phosphate dodecahydrate, natural and artificial flavors and sucralose.

NO Shotgun Suggested Use:
Mix one scoop of NO-SHOTGUN™ with 10 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. Do not consume more than 1.5 scoops in one serving. NO-SHOTGUN™ can be used as a stand alone product or together along with ZERO IMPACT™ PROTEIN prior to any type of athletic event or resistance training. This NO-SHOTGUN™ supplement strategy should always be utilized 20 minutes prior to resistance training. Always consume an additional 12 ounces of water with each serving of NO-SHOTGUN™.

HODGINSx924

HODGINSx924

Awards
I have it, all it does is get you pumped for like 30 min, then your arms feel like balloons for like 10 min. after a workout.. and then they feel so pumped with blood, and so sore as you workout that you have to put the weight down for a min, or so.. and idk..
I like it, but I deff. think there is better out there..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actualy really liked this product, BUT i could NOT drink it. I puked everyone i drank it.

Hardnut1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have heard mostly great reviews about the product. My uneducated guess would be 1-3 grams of CEE and 500mg-1g of BAEE.

hulkrager

Awards
Yeah I love the stuff. I have had massive gains in terms of strength over the last 3 weeks of taking this product. It isn't from the caffeine either because I am getting stronger each time I train. I just wish VPX would get back to me because I have e-mailed them a couple of times now. Pretty poor customer service.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I do not know the answer to the question at hand but if you emailed a week ago then you need to remember the fact that it has been holiday season. When I was at VPX I know we got an average of 200+ questions per day and they are much larger now. Just be happy to the fact that the product is working for you.

BLADE74

BLADE74

Awards
I actualy really liked this product, BUT i could NOT drink it. I puked everyone i drank it.
They've changed the formula to have a better flavor so you shouldn't be puking anymore. lol

Anyways since all labels on most if not all supplements use the grams in proprietary blends, we'd ahve to have a rep from over there answer your question. MOD EDIT: Please review the rules. Thank you.

solidwon

Awards
I really enjoy No shotgun's energy component but I really don't "feel" the beta alanine like I did with Nano vapor for instance. Still, it's the Preworkout to beat for off the chain energy.

Hollidae

Banned
Awards
i want a drink with 5g of creatine and 5g+ argine, i guess i gotta addinmy our specail mix

hulkrager

Awards
Would you believe that I still have not received a response. I have e-mailed them two more times to other e-mail contact addresses that they have and have attached a read receipt and no one has even clicked on them. Pretty ****ty service for a large business. Seems a bit strange to me.

ParaManiac

ParaManiac

Awards
This product has been recalled in Australia due to a potentially health damaging ingredient - Coumarin

BLADE74

BLADE74

Awards
This product has been recalled in Australia due to a potentially health damaging ingredient - Coumarin

VPX is seeking legal action against the Australia for their statements. The coumarin (usually found in cinnamon extract) is not even high enough of a dose to be dangerous. There was a whole write up on another place that explained the whole thing in detail. If I can find It I will copy and past it here. I wouldn't worry about it here in the States or Canada

BLADE74

BLADE74

Awards
This is an excerpt from a statement made by them on the issue in Australia:
Here are the test results I promised to our loyal VPX customers conducted by the prestigious San Rafael Chemical Testing Services proving that N.O. Shotgun does not contain coumarin. We (VPX) knew this all along because we already performed HPLC and IR testing to prove via qualitative and quantitative analysis that N.O. Shotgun did not contain coumarin. VPX has the most sophisticated in house testing equipment and manufacturing facilities of any American supplement company and, therefore, will not tolerate the TGA nor anyone else defaming us and inflicting damages upon us. We have repeatedly asked via phone and e-mail that the TGA provide us with their N.O. Shotgun test results and the TGA has failed our industry on an international level and has further, come up with nothing but excuses. The TGA is now claiming that they do not have any 2002 N.O. Shotgun retain samples. This lot tested by San Rafael Chemical Testing Services is the exact same "2002" N.O. Shotgun lot that the TGA erroneously claimed contained coumarin. In compliance with GMP guidelines and unlike the irresponsible and unprofessional TGA, VPX stores and maintains all lot retain samples. We appreciate our of our loyal customers and unconditionally guarantee the quality of our products. Industry insiders and testing facilities have used VPX's CEX, Creatine Ethyl Ester HCl as the standard by which all others are tested. We provide this fact to give you the added comfort level that Shotgun and all other VPX products are stringently tested before they reach your hands and have set new industry standards in regard to quality.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I really enjoy No shotgun's energy component but I really don't "feel" the beta alanine like I did with Nano vapor for instance. Still, it's the Preworkout to beat for off the chain energy.
the guy at GNC said being on Nano vapor was better than steroids!

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why do you think you are owed a response? It's a proprietary blend. Which means they don't want to reveal how much of each ingredient is in the product. Now you think they should break that for you? Seriously quit saying it's bad of the company. It's YOU who fails to understand the workings of the supplement industry.

ParaManiac

ParaManiac

Awards
This is an excerpt from a statement made by them on the issue in Australia:
Here are the test results I promised to our loyal VPX customers conducted by the prestigious San Rafael Chemical Testing Services proving that N.O. Shotgun does not contain coumarin. We (VPX) knew this all along because we already performed HPLC and IR testing to prove via qualitative and quantitative analysis that N.O. Shotgun did not contain coumarin. VPX has the most sophisticated in house testing equipment and manufacturing facilities of any American supplement company and, therefore, will not tolerate the TGA nor anyone else defaming us and inflicting damages upon us. We have repeatedly asked via phone and e-mail that the TGA provide us with their N.O. Shotgun test results and the TGA has failed our industry on an international level and has further, come up with nothing but excuses. The TGA is now claiming that they do not have any 2002 N.O. Shotgun retain samples. This lot tested by San Rafael Chemical Testing Services is the exact same "2002" N.O. Shotgun lot that the TGA erroneously claimed contained coumarin. In compliance with GMP guidelines and unlike the irresponsible and unprofessional TGA, VPX stores and maintains all lot retain samples. We appreciate our of our loyal customers and unconditionally guarantee the quality of our products. Industry insiders and testing facilities have used VPX's CEX, Creatine Ethyl Ester HCl as the standard by which all others are tested. We provide this fact to give you the added comfort level that Shotgun and all other VPX products are stringently tested before they reach your hands and have set new industry standards in regard to quality.
Interesting response,thanks Blade.

Do you have the link to the article concerned? cheers

BLADE74

BLADE74

Awards
I do know where it is but the rules here do not allow us to post links to other places. Sorry man.

hulkrager

Awards
N4cer you didn't even read my query corrrectly. You might like to read it again. I said that they havn't even opened the e-mails because I put a read receipt and they havn't even been opened. I don't expect an exact amount because of course they don't want to give out the formula but a rough estimate would be nice so that I know what I am putting into my body and gives me the chance to adjust the amount of other supplements I am taking.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
N4cer you didn't even read my query corrrectly. You might like to read it again. I said that they havn't even opened the e-mails because I put a read receipt and they havn't even been opened. I don't expect an exact amount because of course they don't want to give out the formula but a rough estimate would be nice so that I know what I am putting into my body and gives me the chance to adjust the amount of other supplements I am taking.
I read it just fine. They can choose to not send a read receipt. I never send one, because they're considered rude unless for urgent, important emails.

Welcome to supplements. You don't get to know. And even if a company told you, would you believe them? If so, you're a perfect customer: a sucker. Pay attention to the claims and get to know some of the behind the scenes stuff that goes on. You'll know that you're always taking your chances with the current supplement industry. Shady is a way of business.

hulkrager

Awards
Thanks for the positive input. If you feel that way why do you even bother to be on this forum. Maybe you need to jump on a forum where they deal with depression. Lighten up a bit.:whiner:

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the positive input. If you feel that way why do you even bother to be on this forum. Maybe you need to jump on a forum where they deal with depression. Lighten up a bit.:whiner:
Dude, seriously. It's not depression. It's reality. I'll respond when I want and you can just drop the attitude little boy. It SHOULD BE helpful to you since it's the truth. I'm perfectly fine with it. You're the one who keeps responding as if you want a different answer. Get over it.

And research is now showing all beta alanine supplementation to be a bad idea, unfortunately.

BLADE74

BLADE74

Awards
In all honesty these elements.supplements, whatver you wish to call them are no more harmful than toxins found in some foods, second hand smoke, air you breathe in the city, etc. So I wouldn't really stress over 3g of beta alanine, ethyl ester products, methylated products, coumarin, etc. If you were eating the whole jug as a serving.......maybe. But since the dosing is small and miniscule I wouldn't fret.

You can even look at Splenda for instance. They remove a molecule and replace it with a chlorinated free radical which spends it's time floating aimlessly around the body and not get absorbed. Is it all that dangerous? Only time will tell I guess. lol