- 01-02-2008, 10:41 PM
Ok wierd question! But when i go to work during the day i use little square Tupperware dishes and throw my protein's, pills, powders, whatevers in them. However they are kinda bulky.
Anyone else got any good products/methods for packing up 4x5 different powders / pills / etc and taking them on the road?
- 01-02-2008, 11:14 PM
ziploc baggies? I use small tupperware as well, but only for food. (nuts, and things like that) I use the ziploc bags for protein powder. I have a small pill carier that is divided into six trays. Works like a charm.
- 01-02-2008, 11:42 PM
for pills i use little pill bags, like the ones drug dealers use or larger, and for powders i just pack them into a shaker cup that im going to drink them in. if im going for a multitude of days, ill bring the pill bottles, since there small. and ill just pack the powder in bags or ill bring the tub along.
01-03-2008, 12:55 AM
- 5'7" 230 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
- Planet Secksi Baby Yeah!
- Rep Power
old advil small size bottle
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 40Last Post: 08-04-2012, 07:46 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 87Last Post: 07-23-2007, 08:23 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 130Last Post: 06-13-2004, 02:07 AM
- By xcreed in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 11-25-2002, 09:27 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 10-28-2002, 01:25 PM