What are the true results gained from X Factor?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
This supplement seems to be so popular, and pricey regardless if bought in bulk. I really would like to understaand what people have gained from using this.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/80471-x-factor-drive.html

I added about 9 pounds within 50 days. Is it as great as PH gains? Hell no but it is a pretty decent alternative. At first, I noticed I was leaning out. The forskolin in Drive was really kicking in. I upped my calories and I stayed at the same body fat.

Do I think X-Factor is expensive? to be honest yes. is it worth it yeah. It's up to the user of course...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/80471-x-factor-drive.html

I added about 9 pounds within 50 days. Is it as great as PH gains? Hell no but it is a pretty decent alternative. At first, I noticed I was leaning out. The forskolin in Drive was really kicking in. I upped my calories and I stayed at the same body fat.

Do I think X-Factor is expensive? to be honest yes. is it worth it yeah. It's up to the user of course...
That's a lot even for a PH cycle and is not much more $$ than a cycle with PCT.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Are those results typical with experienced lifters?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Are those results typical with experienced lifters?
Hmnn I would say no. Results result on your diet and your diet completely. Some people only gain 4-5 pounds while losing a bit of fat. some just gain pounds and some might not gain a thing. It depends to be honest with you.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
point well taken diet is obviously the most imortant part yet ccommonly overlooked

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I honestly think AA is the most effective NHA and hope to see more companies liscence it for use, however, it gave me headaches almost daily, body aches from time to time, and slightly raised my blood pressure.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I honestly think AA is the most effective NHA and hope to see more companies liscence it for use, however, it gave me headaches almost daily, body aches from time to time, and slightly raised my blood pressure.
lol sounds atrocious! the only prob i have with it is the cost in that it isnt even proven to be effective yet it is so popular!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there are plenty of studies and user reviews proving its effectiveness. That being said, everything works differently for everyone and you will just have to try it out for yourself to find out.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
there are plenty of studies and user reviews proving its effectiveness. That being said, everything works differently for everyone and you will just have to try it out for yourself to find out.
yep I understand just looking to get as much feedback as possible.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've always been interested in X Factor, namely AA. I've read nothing but rave reviews about it. I'm gonna buy it in bulk, though. More bang for my buck.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I've always been interested in X Factor, namely AA. I've read nothing but rave reviews about it. I'm gonna buy it in bulk, though. More bang for my buck.
yep I prefer to buy in the kilo!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yep I prefer to buy in the kilo!
I thought about buying a bottle and trying it out, but for an extra $20 or so, you can get a whole kilo. It'd make more sense to do that. If I end up liking it, then I won't have to worry about forking up another $40-something to buy another bottle.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I thought about buying a bottle and trying it out, but for an extra $20 or so, you can get a whole kilo. It'd make more sense to do that. If I end up liking it, then I won't have to worry about forking up another $40-something to buy another bottle.
Exactly my point!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I 'm sure I prob will to is there anything you need to run after this product to solitify gains?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I 'm sure I prob will to is there anything you need to run after this product to solitify gains?
I've noticed that most people recommend just downing BCAAs. I've also seen AX's Retain2 recommended.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
at what amount? I plan on buying a big tub of leucine,as noted BCAA's included L Leucine,L IsoLeucine,and L Valine.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
at what amount? I plan on buying a big tub of leucine,as noted BCAA's included L Leucine,L IsoLeucine,and L Valine.
What I'm doing is stocking up on Xtend and buying bulk L-Leucine. Leucine seems to be broken down and absorbed the best, so it seems to be the most beneficial. I could be wrong, but I'm almost positive that I read that somewhere here on the forums a couple of months ago. But, anyways, just combine the two. Some people follow the actual instructions, but others just combine a few big, heaping scoops of BCAAs into a gallon jug of water and drink it throughout the day.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I tried doing that with purple wrath prob was i simply couldnt stand the taste to the point where I had to throw the $hit out!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tried doing that with purple wrath prob was i simply couldnt stand the taste to the point where I had to throw the $hit out!
But, so many people like Purple Wraath!? I've yet to try it. I'm going with Ragnarok for pre-workout and Xtend for during.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
ragnarok is pretty decent and extend is great!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ragnarok is pretty decent and extend is great!
I ended up having to decide between Swell or Ragnarok and I decided to go with Ragnarok. I like the idea of it containing more than one kind of Creatine. I absolutely love Xtend. I'm a fan of anything grape, but I really wanna try watermelon and the new orange flavor.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I ended up having to decide between Swell or Ragnarok and I decided to go with Ragnarok. I like the idea of it containing more than one kind of Creatine. I absolutely love Xtend. I'm a fan of anything grape, but I really wanna try watermelon and the new orange flavor.

especially orange

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
especially orange
Custom Capsule's Lime Extend isn't that bad, but a little bitter for my taste. I enjoy lime flavored drinks, but it'd be better if it was sweet. Xtend definitely suits my taste.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Custom Capsule's Lime Extend isn't that bad, but a little bitter for my taste. I enjoy lime flavored drinks, but it'd be better if it was sweet. Xtend definitely suits my taste.
i was gonna try that but decided against it last month glad i did now

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was gonna try that but decided against it last month glad i did now
Definitely stick with Xtend. CC's Lime isn't that bad. I'd say it's worth a try. You could always get a sample from them. That's what I did. I like sampling before purchasing, even though some samples just aren't enough to experience the full potential of a product.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Definitely stick with Xtend. CC's Lime isn't that bad. I'd say it's worth a try. You could always get a sample from them. That's what I did. I like sampling before purchasing, even though some samples just aren't enough to experience the full potential of a product.
such as beta alanine, who if your carnosine levels arent up then the results arent gonna bea s effective therefore you have to take BA for 2 weeks for this to happen.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
such as beta alanine, who if your carnosine levels arent up then the results arent gonna bea s effective therefore you have to take BA for 2 weeks for this to happen.
I really enjoy BA.

I've got my cycle and PCT figured out. I planned a little something for the month after PCT, seeing as how I'd like to take a 3-5 month break or so between hormonal cycles.

SweetLou32937

Awards
bulks

only prob with bulks is they taste terrible, i recomend purple wrath (taste is just a lil off), bulk leucine is chalky and doesnt mix in water at all unless citric acid is added in my experience, at five grams post-WO u get a nice hardening effect tho. also i would look at bulk x-factor and see if it has the same amount of AA in it in similar doses to the reg stuff

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
only prob with bulks is they taste terrible, i recomend purple wrath (taste is just a lil off), bulk leucine is chalky and doesnt mix in water at all unless citric acid is added in my experience, at five grams post-WO u get a nice hardening effect tho. also i would look at bulk x-factor and see if it has the same amount of AA in it in similar doses to the reg stuff
mix the Bulk BCAA's with some crystal light and your good to go.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of putting a supplement together containing, Cissus Quad, Arachidonic Acid, and Forskolin, to be run on a 2 month cycle basically. What do you guys think about something like that being together in one product?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
bulk aa is in a 10%ratio I think,
10g bulk aa=1g x factor

Sevename

Awards
So you would need to take 10g of the bulk AA/day vs 1g of XF/day. One 500g tub of bulk AA will last you 50 days, the same as two bottles of XF.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
So you would need to take 10g of the bulk AA/day vs 1g of XF/day. One 500g tub of bulk AA will last you 50 days, the same as two bottles of XF.
Yea thats what I have been reading here.

I personally dont know what I would go with if I ever took AA. It's still a little expensive just like creatine was when it first came out. Although this product is providing results so the $$ may be worth it.