What are the true results gained from X Factor?

  1. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    What are the true results gained from X Factor?


    This supplement seems to be so popular, and pricey regardless if bought in bulk. I really would like to understaand what people have gained from using this.

  2. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32273
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    2.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    X-Factor & Drive A.K.A Driver's Education 101 Final Review

    I added about 9 pounds within 50 days. Is it as great as PH gains? Hell no but it is a pretty decent alternative. At first, I noticed I was leaning out. The forskolin in Drive was really kicking in. I upped my calories and I stayed at the same body fat.

    Do I think X-Factor is expensive? to be honest yes. is it worth it yeah. It's up to the user of course...
  3. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,745
    Rep Power
    1317333
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    29.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    X-Factor & Drive A.K.A Driver's Education 101 Final Review

    I added about 9 pounds within 50 days. Is it as great as PH gains? Hell no but it is a pretty decent alternative. At first, I noticed I was leaning out. The forskolin in Drive was really kicking in. I upped my calories and I stayed at the same body fat.

    Do I think X-Factor is expensive? to be honest yes. is it worth it yeah. It's up to the user of course...
    That's a lot even for a PH cycle and is not much more $$ than a cycle with PCT.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    russy_russ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    907
    Rep Power
    644
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    57.87%

    Are those results typical with experienced lifters?
  5. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32273
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    2.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by russy_russ View Post
    Are those results typical with experienced lifters?
    Hmnn I would say no. Results result on your diet and your diet completely. Some people only gain 4-5 pounds while losing a bit of fat. some just gain pounds and some might not gain a thing. It depends to be honest with you.
  6. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    point well taken diet is obviously the most imortant part yet ccommonly overlooked
  7. Advanced Member
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    996
    Rep Power
    586
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    32.1%

    I honestly think AA is the most effective NHA and hope to see more companies liscence it for use, however, it gave me headaches almost daily, body aches from time to time, and slightly raised my blood pressure.
  8. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    I honestly think AA is the most effective NHA and hope to see more companies liscence it for use, however, it gave me headaches almost daily, body aches from time to time, and slightly raised my blood pressure.
    lol sounds atrocious! the only prob i have with it is the cost in that it isnt even proven to be effective yet it is so popular!
  9. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2194
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    there are plenty of studies and user reviews proving its effectiveness. That being said, everything works differently for everyone and you will just have to try it out for yourself to find out.
  10. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    there are plenty of studies and user reviews proving its effectiveness. That being said, everything works differently for everyone and you will just have to try it out for yourself to find out.
    yep I understand just looking to get as much feedback as possible.
  11. MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I've always been interested in X Factor, namely AA. I've read nothing but rave reviews about it. I'm gonna buy it in bulk, though. More bang for my buck.
  12. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    I've always been interested in X Factor, namely AA. I've read nothing but rave reviews about it. I'm gonna buy it in bulk, though. More bang for my buck.
    yep I prefer to buy in the kilo!
  13. MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    yep I prefer to buy in the kilo!
    I thought about buying a bottle and trying it out, but for an extra $20 or so, you can get a whole kilo. It'd make more sense to do that. If I end up liking it, then I won't have to worry about forking up another $40-something to buy another bottle.
  14. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    I thought about buying a bottle and trying it out, but for an extra $20 or so, you can get a whole kilo. It'd make more sense to do that. If I end up liking it, then I won't have to worry about forking up another $40-something to buy another bottle.
    Exactly my point!
  15. MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Exactly my point!
    Without a doubt, I know I'm gonna enjoy this product.
  16. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I 'm sure I prob will to is there anything you need to run after this product to solitify gains?
  17. MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    I 'm sure I prob will to is there anything you need to run after this product to solitify gains?
    I've noticed that most people recommend just downing BCAAs. I've also seen AX's Retain2 recommended.
  18. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    at what amount? I plan on buying a big tub of leucine,as noted BCAA's included L Leucine,L IsoLeucine,and L Valine.
  19. MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    at what amount? I plan on buying a big tub of leucine,as noted BCAA's included L Leucine,L IsoLeucine,and L Valine.
    What I'm doing is stocking up on Xtend and buying bulk L-Leucine. Leucine seems to be broken down and absorbed the best, so it seems to be the most beneficial. I could be wrong, but I'm almost positive that I read that somewhere here on the forums a couple of months ago. But, anyways, just combine the two. Some people follow the actual instructions, but others just combine a few big, heaping scoops of BCAAs into a gallon jug of water and drink it throughout the day.
  20. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I tried doing that with purple wrath prob was i simply couldnt stand the taste to the point where I had to throw the $hit out!
  21. MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    I tried doing that with purple wrath prob was i simply couldnt stand the taste to the point where I had to throw the $hit out!
    But, so many people like Purple Wraath!? I've yet to try it. I'm going with Ragnarok for pre-workout and Xtend for during.
  22. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ragnarok is pretty decent and extend is great!
  23. MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    ragnarok is pretty decent and extend is great!
    I ended up having to decide between Swell or Ragnarok and I decided to go with Ragnarok. I like the idea of it containing more than one kind of Creatine. I absolutely love Xtend. I'm a fan of anything grape, but I really wanna try watermelon and the new orange flavor.
  24. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    I ended up having to decide between Swell or Ragnarok and I decided to go with Ragnarok. I like the idea of it containing more than one kind of Creatine. I absolutely love Xtend. I'm a fan of anything grape, but I really wanna try watermelon and the new orange flavor.

    especially orange
  25. MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    especially orange
    Custom Capsule's Lime Extend isn't that bad, but a little bitter for my taste. I enjoy lime flavored drinks, but it'd be better if it was sweet. Xtend definitely suits my taste.
  26. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    Custom Capsule's Lime Extend isn't that bad, but a little bitter for my taste. I enjoy lime flavored drinks, but it'd be better if it was sweet. Xtend definitely suits my taste.
    i was gonna try that but decided against it last month glad i did now
  27. MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    i was gonna try that but decided against it last month glad i did now
    Definitely stick with Xtend. CC's Lime isn't that bad. I'd say it's worth a try. You could always get a sample from them. That's what I did. I like sampling before purchasing, even though some samples just aren't enough to experience the full potential of a product.
  28. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    Definitely stick with Xtend. CC's Lime isn't that bad. I'd say it's worth a try. You could always get a sample from them. That's what I did. I like sampling before purchasing, even though some samples just aren't enough to experience the full potential of a product.
    such as beta alanine, who if your carnosine levels arent up then the results arent gonna bea s effective therefore you have to take BA for 2 weeks for this to happen.
  29. MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    such as beta alanine, who if your carnosine levels arent up then the results arent gonna bea s effective therefore you have to take BA for 2 weeks for this to happen.
    I really enjoy BA.

    I've got my cycle and PCT figured out. I planned a little something for the month after PCT, seeing as how I'd like to take a 3-5 month break or so between hormonal cycles.
  30. New Member
    SweetLou32937's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    23
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    126
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    14.97%

    bulks


    only prob with bulks is they taste terrible, i recomend purple wrath (taste is just a lil off), bulk leucine is chalky and doesnt mix in water at all unless citric acid is added in my experience, at five grams post-WO u get a nice hardening effect tho. also i would look at bulk x-factor and see if it has the same amount of AA in it in similar doses to the reg stuff
  31. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4607
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    63.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou32937 View Post
    only prob with bulks is they taste terrible, i recomend purple wrath (taste is just a lil off), bulk leucine is chalky and doesnt mix in water at all unless citric acid is added in my experience, at five grams post-WO u get a nice hardening effect tho. also i would look at bulk x-factor and see if it has the same amount of AA in it in similar doses to the reg stuff
    mix the Bulk BCAA's with some crystal light and your good to go.
  32. Registered User
    BOHICA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,196
    Rep Power
    723
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    10.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I'm thinking of putting a supplement together containing, Cissus Quad, Arachidonic Acid, and Forskolin, to be run on a 2 month cycle basically. What do you guys think about something like that being together in one product?
  33. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2016
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    59.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    bulk aa is in a 10%ratio I think,
    10g bulk aa=1g x factor
  34. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4607
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    63.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    bulk aa is in a 10%ratio I think,
    10g bulk aa=1g x factor
    yup. thats correct.
  35. New Member
    Sevename's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    3.41%

    So you would need to take 10g of the bulk AA/day vs 1g of XF/day. One 500g tub of bulk AA will last you 50 days, the same as two bottles of XF.
  36. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4607
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    63.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sevename View Post
    So you would need to take 10g of the bulk AA/day vs 1g of XF/day. One 500g tub of bulk AA will last you 50 days, the same as two bottles of XF.
    Yea thats what I have been reading here.

    I personally dont know what I would go with if I ever took AA. It's still a little expensive just like creatine was when it first came out. Although this product is providing results so the $$ may be worth it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 07:05 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 01:57 AM
  3. What are the other sites you visit?
    By LCSULLA in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-18-2004, 11:15 AM
  4. Increased Intestinal Mass (What are the downsides?)
    By ex_banana-eater in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-07-2004, 11:47 PM
  5. What are the benefits of using the Sauna and/or the Steam Room?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-05-2003, 06:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in