Question regarding Anabolic pump

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas, I've been a member here for a while and am always researching and such, just never post.

My question is, I just ordered some Anabolic Pump and I was wondering if it's still worth taking a pre-workout supplement like Horsepower along with my Anabolic Pump.

Stats:
23 years old
205lbs
~12-13% bf

Thanks in advance

MOHAWKA

MOHAWKA

Awards
definetly. they are two totally different products that work in different ways, theyd work synergisticly with one another and i dont think it would be too much to stack at one time. have you used horsepower b4?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic Pump is a glucose support tool that is best used with your large carb meals, 10 mins prior. Are you perhaps thinking more of PSlin, which also is glucose related, but it a concentrated tannins complex that is taken pre-WO with a large amount of carbs for pumps and energy in the gym?

Anyways like the above poster said, horsepower (or a similar preWO drink) is in a different category than Anabolic Pump.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas, I've been a member here for a while and am always researching and such, just never post.

My question is, I just ordered some Anabolic Pump and I was wondering if it's still worth taking a pre-workout supplement like Horsepower along with my Anabolic Pump.

Stats:
23 years old
205lbs
~12-13% bf

Thanks in advance
horsepower is a creatine supplement I believe. Many different blends of creatine. I remember seeing di-creatine malate. My fav!

Whats intresting is that AP and horsepower would be a very nice combo. It would be similar to something like Neovar. You can save yourself the P-Slin and just do AP on a pre-workout like dose. Try this... AP then wait 15 min. Eat 50-60 g worth of COMPLEX carbs. Oats,WMS,whole wheat bread or bagel you get the point...

Anyway take the carbs with the horsepower. It should be a very intresting mix.

The idea of neovar is to allow the banaba extract to help utilize the carbs for energy as well as the CEE. With this you can have a similar effect. Try it you might like it.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
The r-ala in horsepower may inhibit Anabolic Pumps ability to starve your fat cells. Personally I would use the AP with breakfast, Post workout, and dinner; and use the Horsepower pre workout. This is assuming you train in the middle of your day. Do a search over at USP's forums, there is a lot of info there about ap and ala.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
That's why I had the question...because they're saying to take Anabolic Pump 3 times a day, with one being pre-workout with a butt-load of carbs....and the pre-workout arginine/creatine/beat-alanine/caffeine supplements are to be consumed on an EMPTY stomach 30-45 minutes before workout because arginine will not work with food in your stomach....

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
and yes, pmiller, i train in the middle of the day...I'm agreeing with what you say, but Anabolic Pump is supposed to be taken prior to workout, correct?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Its a lose recommendation, The product should be taken to fit your diet so that it is consumed with your three larges carb meals. Since your pre workout nutrition consist of a drink taken in a fasted state you should try it post workout or whenever you would have a large carb meal. Don't change too much at once because then you won't be able to gauge whats effective. Since your training mid day you can try on of the two
Option 1:
AP with Breakfast
AP two hours before training
Horsepower half hour before training
AP post workout
Fat and Protein meal
Fat and Protein Meal.

Or

AP with Breakfast
Horsepower half hour before training
AP post workout
AP With dinner
Fat and Protein Meal before bed.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Option one makes the most sense...thanks for your help...Can't wait to try this AP out.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
and, pmiller, did you gain any weight off of AP?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm now debating between AP and Axis Labs' HemodrauliX. AP was my first choice until I heard the news of HemodrauliX, anticipated its release, and can now order it online from another source.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and, pmiller, did you gain any weight off of AP?
I realize this question wasn't directed at me, but I've read a lot about people keeping muscle, increasing strength, and dropping body fat while using AP correctly.

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
hi all, I'm sorry for interupting. Are anyone exp. farting all day while using AP?? I got this, and wanna know why??

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hi all, I'm sorry for interupting. Are anyone exp. farting all day while using AP?? I got this, and wanna know why??
Once again, try some Gut Health. It should either lessen, or possibly rid of, gastric activity. It takes good care of your insides, hence the name. lol.

I'm eventually gonna get around to trying AP, but I ended up changing my mind from that to Axis Labs' HemodrauliX for my upcoming cycle.

I'd recommend P-Slin for the future, if you end up continuing having problems with AP.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm now debating between AP and Axis Labs' HemodrauliX. AP was my first choice until I heard the news of HemodrauliX, anticipated its release, and can now order it online from another source.
You sound as if AP and HemodrauliX were directly interchangeable. I am sure you know they are completely different products.