Questions about Cutting Stack

myketest1

Awards
i've always tried to bulk up or add mass to my body and now i feel like i've hit the fence and am really content with the mass i've got now its time to cut it down and get rid of a few unwanted pounds and add some veins to the mix. My diet and my meals are in check as well as my 6 days weightlifting and as well cardio for 20 minutes 3 days out the week(i think i should do more but don't want to lost my gains i heard it affects gains is that true)

I've read all the threads labeled Cutting stack in the forums and came across this one and wonder if you guys could just give me your take on it and if i should add some more to it or if you have a better one but this one just caught my eye

DCP/Leviathan
IGF-2

and most of you guys are always bring up sesathin or some kind of oil. What does this do ? How does it aid cutting ?

i really don't mind spending alot i just want the results cause i've found them in my mass now its time lean out so if you guys could add on to the stack or tell me what would help produce maximum results in the stack with addition it would be helpful

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
looks pretty good...

i just started today with Leviathan Reloaded - DCP and Napalm...

cant wait to see how it goes, plus ill be adding other goodies aLONG THE way

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
seems like a good combo, particularly if you go low carb. Sesathin or sesamin acts a lot like dcp in terms of helping liberate fat from the fat cells and getting your body to use it as fuel while in a calorie defecit rather than use muscle tissue.

Diet is more important than the supplements though.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks good
DCP/Levi
fish oil
Sesathin
Napalm when you get lower in your cut
maybe green tea
A cortisol product?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Looks good
DCP/Levi
fish oil
Sesathin
Napalm when you get lower in your cut
maybe green tea
A cortisol product?
minus the sesathin im taking that stack...with bcaa's

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to take that stack, but I am minus the money. ;)
Lol I figured a way around that over Christmas.. now I owe the credit card 3k :/ It was good whilst it lasted though.

myketest1

Awards
I"m no longer doing this stack decided to go the Turkesterone route

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
My only suggestion would be to make the cardio a little longer say 30min+ but still three days a week. That is about what I do when wanting to cut.