Stomach Issues?

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking Cytolean, then eating, then taking Gamma-O and a Multi in the AM.

Mid Day I Eat, Take 11-OXO, then a few hours later take my second set of Cytolean.

Then at night I eat and take other 2 Gamma-O and another Multi.

My stomach feels like I'm constantly on a drinking binge (AKA the semi-upset feeling)

Any ideas what the fux up?

Menacer

Menacer

Awards
Try eating a decent portion of broccoli two or three times a day with your meals.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking any probiotics or digestive enzymes? How much and what kind of food are you eating?

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking any probiotics or digestive enzymes? How much and what kind of food are you eating?
Morning is generally A Shake and a Muffin or Bagel, sometimes whole grain cereal or bread.

Lunch is a Salad with 1.5 chicken breasts on it...

Dinner is usually Shrimp, Chicken, Steak with Broccoli, Green Beans, Peas or Corn and a side of some type.

During the day I snack on Peanuts, Cashews, some times I cheat with Pita Chips or something.

Drink nothing but water.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I used gamma-O and got the same feeling, but it could also be your diet.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Maybe include something like Gut Health into your supplement regime. It's a probiotic by RPN that's getting nothing but good reviews on this board. I am a fan.

Or perhaps a basic digestive enzyme w/ each meal.

Either way, maybe cut back on the gamma-o for a week and see what happens. No sense in getting anything extra if you don't have to.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Cytolean and 11-OXO are the newbies in my regimine.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I've taken cytolean and didn't notice any stomach trouble, but that doesn't rule it out. Try cutting off each one at a time for a few days though, eliminate all posibilities. Have you searched to see if anyone else commented on discomfort from either 11oxo or cytolean?

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
I've taken cytolean and didn't notice any stomach trouble, but that doesn't rule it out. Try cutting off each one at a time for a few days though, eliminate all posibilities. Have you searched to see if anyone else commented on discomfort from either 11oxo or cytolean?
Its not really a discomfort.... more like indegestion or something...

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
With the extra intake of food how often do you have a "movement". I hate asking but when I am "on" I get a bloated feeling from all the extra food and water and I have to :dump: more often

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
With the extra intake of food how often do you have a "movement". I hate asking but when I am "on" I get a bloated feeling from all the extra food and water and I have to :dump: more often
2-3 times daily.

Menacer

Menacer

Awards
What would the effect of that be?
Really? It will help your digestive system immensely and help keep you regular. It is like natures bristle brush for our insides brother. I have felt stomach discomfort from many different supps over the years and I always feel better when I am getting enough broccoli or a comparable veggie in a given day. I understand it’s not as easy as popping another pill but come on.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Really? It will help your digestive system immensely and help keep you regular. It is like natures bristle brush for our insides brother. I have felt stomach discomfort from many different supps over the years and I always feel better when I am getting enough broccoli or a comparable veggie in a given day. I understand it’s not as easy as popping another pill but come on.
LOL I don't need a pill... just didn't know what was behind the Broccoli deal.

Menacer

Menacer

Awards
LOL I don't need a pill... just didn't know what was behind the Broccoli deal.
lol, A probiotic would be a really good idea too. How do you like the stack so far other than the stomach discomfort?

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
lol, A probiotic would be a really good idea too. How do you like the stack so far other than the stomach discomfort?
It isn't bad... I don't feel a lot of my appetite being supressed.

Ordered the Leviathan stack from Nutra Planet... thats gonna be my next deal instead of Cytolean... Cyto worked well for about 7 days.

Dunno if the AMP I was using tarnished me =P