Adaptogens

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have taken Rhodiola and Bacopa on many occasions and they always help out in times of stress or intense training.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i have taken Rhodiola and it didnt really do much for me but a lot of people do like it as well as other adaptogens.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
There's some rhodiola rosea in my Anagen but I'm not sure what you're supposed to notice from taking it really. Should you somehow feel better, feel more energetic? I can't say I have noticed any dramatic effects from it like somehow feeling better but I'm not really under any amount of stress besides just working out and school work.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have taken Rhodiola and it didnt really do much for me but a lot of people do like it as well as other adaptogens.
Not all rhodiola are the same. More specifically, the effective rhodiola used in clinical trials was/is Rhodiola Rosea, or Russian Rhodiola. Furthermore, this rhodiola must be extracted to 3% Rosavins and 1% Salidrosides. You would need a minimum of 7.5mg Rosavins and 2.5mg Salidrosides daily to see results such as elevated phospho-creatine and ATP syntheses, improved endurance, cognitive function and perception, as well as enhanced immune support.

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with Rodja, Rhodiola Rosea and Bacopa Monnieri are both potent.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone here take them in some form?
Classic adaptogens include Rhodiola Rosea, Ginkgo Biloba, Ginseng (Panax ginseng, also known as Korean, Chinese, or Asian ginseng; Panax quinquefolium or American ginseng), Shilajit (standardized for Fulvic Acid), and Ashwaganda (standardized to withanolide glycoside conjugates and oligosaccharides). Rodja mentioned Bacopa Monnieri. The optimal strategy, in my opinion, would be to aim for a combination of these adaptogens in order to obtain a balanced and effective support.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Supplements 31
Supplements 6
Nootropics 12
halljo Supplements 12