Question about doses....

LiveHard

Awards
I have a log going on the supplement log section (FastAction MD1T). A question came up about the doses of these:

19-Norandrosta 4, 9 Diene 3, 17 Dione
17a-Methyl-Etioallocholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol

The pills I am using contain each of these with this dose per pill:

19-Norandrosta 4, 9 Diene 3, 17 Dione 25mg
17a-Methyl-Etioallocholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol 10mg

Directions are to take 2 a day. Can anyone elaborate on their experiences with these?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i dont know the second one, but the 19-norandrosta ive taken at 60mg a day. i know people who have seen results at 30, and others that have gone up to 90.

LiveHard

Awards
This is the total make up of what I am taking:

Serving Size 2Capsule

L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG) 1000mg
Uva Ursi (Leaf)(Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi) 400mg
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) 200mg
19-Norandrosta 4, 9 Diene 3, 17 Dione 50mg
17a-Methyl-Etioallocholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol 20mg

I am not experiencing any sides, but it has not been quite a week yet. Is anyone familiar enough with the compounds to advise if it would safe to increase to 3 capsules a day? Or should I just give this some time? With three capsules it would be this daily:

L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG) 1500mg
Uva Ursi (Leaf)(Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi) 600mg
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) 300mg
19-Norandrosta 4, 9 Diene 3, 17 Dione 75mg
17a-Methyl-Etioallocholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol 30mg

And how would you advise it be taken? All in the moring, or spacing out throughout the day?

My log:
----------
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/82206-fastaction-md1t-log.html

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
when i took it, i took 1 serving in the morning and another before i slept.

LiveHard

Awards
What type of results did you see from your cycle?

DrMips

Awards
I've just started taking Tren-250 (19-Norandrosta 4, 9 Diene 3, 17 Dione) at 50mg a day. I take one cap in the morning (25mg) and 1 before workout (7pm).

The bottle says not to take more than 150mg a day as it could cause serious adverse health effects.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
the kind i had were 35 mg capsules, 30 being the 19-norandrosta and 5 being bioperine. i actualy went up 20 lbs in weight when i took it, 12 of which i kept untill i started to cut.i also got more vascular and lean while taking it.