Stacking IGF2,NeoVar, and..

mburrz

Banned
Awards
With the deal at NP I am looking to invest in a couple of bottles of IGF2 (+ the free NeoVar :afro: ) However, with the deal on Anabolic Pump was wondering if it would be worth it to get some. And add it to the stack or for future use. Or would it be a better idea to go with RPM and Drive (or something else even) instead of the AP.

I plan on ordering
3 Bottles of IGF-2
2-3 bottles of AP or whatever would benefit me more.

My goal is for a very clean bulk/recomp.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A stack of all of them together woudl be insanely effective in accomplishing your goals. With these deals going on, you could get them all and put it into 2 stacks. You could do the AP, Drive, and RPM for one stack, then head right into the next stack of IGF-2, Neovar, and either Drive or
RPM. That is what I would do. Either way you decide, your in for some great results! Happy new year bud!

Snapmoney

Snapmoney

Awards
Was going to do the same, Im just not seeing the free Neo in the checkout at NP. strategicmove is helping me get that figured out, once I know its on I will launch the Neo/IGF/AP order for two of each!!! Thanks for the info.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Was going to do the same, Im just not seeing the free Neo in the checkout at NP. strategicmove is helping me get that figured out, once I know its on I will launch the Neo/IGF/AP order for two of each!!! Thanks for the info.
Yes sir!! Take advantage of this deal while you can- might be your last chance to get the old version of NeoVar ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir!! Take advantage of this deal while you can- might be your last chance to get the old version of NeoVar ;)
uh oh he just leaked it! Dun dun dun dun!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the deal at NP I am looking to invest in a couple of bottles of IGF2 (+ the free NeoVar :afro: ) However, with the deal on Anabolic Pump was wondering if it would be worth it to get some. And add it to the stack or for future use. Or would it be a better idea to go with RPM and Drive (or something else even) instead of the AP.

I plan on ordering
3 Bottles of IGF-2
2-3 bottles of AP or whatever would benefit me more.

My goal is for a very clean bulk/recomp.
Like TheMyth indicated, there are many options you may consider.
1) IGF-2/NeoVar/AP/Drive. Many users have reported significant muscle fulllness and hardening while stacking IGF-2 and NoeVar. Considering there is one common ingredient in both AP and NeoVar, namely Banaba Extract (or Corosolic Acid from the plant Lagestroemia Speciosa), you can expect optimized insulin synthesis, enhanced lipolysis, and significantly more muscle fullness when AP and NeoVar are used in one stack. Drive and IGF-2 will further optimize recomposition, lean mass, and fat synthesis. Do stack for 4 or so weeks.
2) IGF-2/NeoVar/Drive/RPM. This could follow (1). Results should stabilization in total body weight while enhancing quality lean mass.
3) A variation of (1) and (2) :D

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
;) This is about to get reeeeeeeally exciting.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
What about adding some X Factor to the stack!! :D

mburrz

Banned
Awards
I already used x-factor on a cut and it was amazing. Planning on using it after this brief cut! Well looks like my paycheck for the week is being spent on stocking up on supps!

Really can't wait to try these supps from AN!!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
why people shop anywhere but nutraplanet is crazy

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I can be sure of one thing...

Well one thing is for sure about NeoVar...it works great and now that the cat is being let of the bag so to speak, I would think its pretty safe to say that Banaba extract (the most valuable ingredient of the formula IMO) will be making a return in the new version of NeoVar....;)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well one thing is for sure about NeoVar...it works great and now that the cat is being let of the bag so to speak, I would think its pretty safe to say that Banaba extract (the most valuable ingredient of the formula IMO) will be making a return in the new version of NeoVar....;)
Only Dirk knows, but I am sure it will remain in there, its just too ausome to let go of! It woudl be like the Patriots letting go of Brady or Moss!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
LMAO...great analogy!

Only Dirk knows, but I am sure it will remain in there, its just too ausome to let go of! It woudl be like the Patriots letting go of Brady or Moss!
Letting go of Banaba would be the sign of the apocalypse. LOL. The Patriots could let go of Moss and get away with it and still be the most dominant team in football, but letting go of Tom Brady that would be the greatest sin of all...:D.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:D:D

I am about the only one who knows- we are keeping this one under tight wraps- and I'm not telling ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D:D

I am about the only one who knows- we are keeping this one under tight wraps- and I'm not telling ;)
It's a good feeling to hoard secrets, right? Otherwise, they would not be secrets in the first place :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its the "what else is in there" that has me on the edge of my seat :)