anyone used testofen?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
most interested in anyones experience with bulk testofen but am interested in any sort of testofen usage.

from what i read bulk testofen seems pretty promising for boosting test ect...

searched and got some good and interesting info but am still very carious about personal usage.

if i was to use bulk whats a good dose? i IDS testofen product doses from 400mg-800mg ed so i was thinking maybe 1g ed.

input on dose, personal experience, and what to expect would be awesome!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
bumpity bump

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
no one has any experience with this?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I have used it several times and it is a hell of a supplement. Scivation posted a study a while back on Testofen and showed a 98% increase in free test from 600mg daily.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
No, but IMO IDS is a very shady company.
i agree i dont want the IDS product. i found this product in bulk for what seems like a VARY good price.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I have used it several times and it is a hell of a supplement. Scivation posted a study a while back on Testofen and showed a 98% increase in free test from 600mg daily.
i saw the study. the supp looks very impressive. what kind of gains did you get from it and which product were you taking?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took FenoTest by SciVation and I noticed better pumps, mood, strength, and LBM. I didn't use it as a bulker, but as more of an ergogenic aid while on a cut.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
awesome, thanks bro. think dosing about 1g-1.5g ed of just bulk testofen is to much?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it's pure active, then yeah. Start in the 600mg range and work up to 1g/day, if necessary.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
"Testofen™ standardized for a super-high potency extract known as Fenuside™" no actual percentage of extract so i guess i will start at 600mg.

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
Worthless in my experience. Dosed it as recommended by Scivation which I believe was even higher than the dose used in the study.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Considering giving this a go alongside a slew of other bulk boosters such as Icariin/Divanil/Forskolin/ect...

Any overlap between Testofen and the common boosters on the market today? I'm assuming no...

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Considering giving this a go alongside a slew of other bulk boosters such as Icariin/Divanil/Forskolin/ect...

Any overlap between Testofen and the common boosters on the market today? I'm assuming no...
are you going to use bulk testofen or fenotest from scivation or something different?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've got the bulk version. Other than the fact that it tastes horrible (even in crystal light) - I've not taken it more than the 400 mgs listed on the container (and not consistently either).

I think it's a good idea, Heebs.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I've got the bulk version. Other than the fact that it tastes horrible (even in crystal light) - I've not taken it more than the 400 mgs listed on the container (and not consistently either).

I think it's a good idea, Heebs.
why not cap it? but anyways you think i will actually make enough gains with it to make it worth while?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was skeptical of Testofen when it was introduced by Scivation. I wish I would have bought some now after the human study was released. There are some products that have Testofen in it.

NSI TestosteRip Extreme-Looks good
Fusion Nutrition Zues

Also Dsade he was getting a 60% extract where as Testofen is a 50% extract.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
The study was funded by the patent holder so the results are somewhat questionable and have yet to be duplicated. I have a few bottles of Fenotest sitting around that I am going to try out myself and will let you all know how it goes. However, Scivation discontinued Fenotest due to poor sales and supplements that work really well rarely get discontinued. Just my thoughts on the matter, I hope it works great but I am honestly not expecting much.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I stacked Scivations ecdy product and tesofen poduct (both discontinued now) and got zero results, most users got nothing out of it.

I have heard testofen is scientifically proven, but my real world results were awful.

json75

Awards
I'd like to know more about testofen as well....Pp seems to think that it is a worthwhile herb as they are coming out with their own version of it, with bold claims I may add, like comparing it to 400-500mg of test, bs in my opinion, and a very ballsy claim to make on this board.

Any how I find it a gamble that might bite them in the ass, unless it actually works.....

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to know more about testofen as well....Pp seems to think that it is a worthwhile herb as they are coming out with their own version of it, with bold claims I may add, like comparing it to 400-500mg of test, bs in my opinion, and a very ballsy claim to make on this board.

Any how I find it a gamble that might bite them in the ass, unless it actually works.....
well lets not rip on Pp's photo-test product until there are reviews or you use it. but yes their claims are bold but look at their track record, they have effectively replaced the gray market serm's(in some cases, other times i think a serm is necessary) with their derm sust product.

i am very interested in their photo-test product though and is probably more affective then other testofen products due to its delivery system. on the other hand the bulk testofen i found is an amazing deal, price/quantity wise.

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
The study was funded by the patent holder so the results are somewhat questionable and have yet to be duplicated. I have a few bottles of Fenotest sitting around that I am going to try out myself and will let you all know how it goes. However, Scivation discontinued Fenotest due to poor sales and supplements that work really well rarely get discontinued. Just my thoughts on the matter, I hope it works great but I am honestly not expecting much.
Discontinued? I just got a bottle today. NutraPlanet does'nt carry it though.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I tried Fenotest and liked it but I felt there was excess estrogen conversion. I think it was the Safed Musli ingredient though.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Fenotest was discontinued last year, but some still have it available.
Rodja, you seem to be one of the few that speak highly of Fenusides, and you have had experience with Divanil and such other natural test boosters. Moreso, what I mean is, I tend to believe your reviews over others!

What are your thoughts on Phyto-Test, the new product put out just recently by Primordial Performance? I'm getting increasingly more interested in this product, as the favorable reviews of Fenusides have been over the top good. The higher dose alongside the more effective delivery system makes me excited about cycling it, and I plan to soon enough after I run though the goods I already have/use.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodja, you seem to be one of the few that speak highly of Fenusides, and you have had experience with Divanil and such other natural test boosters. Moreso, what I mean is, I tend to believe your reviews over others!

What are your thoughts on Phyto-Test, the new product put out just recently by Primordial Performance? I'm getting increasingly more interested in this product, as the favorable reviews of Fenusides have been over the top good. The higher dose alongside the more effective delivery system makes me excited about cycling it, and I plan to soon enough after I run though the goods I already have/use.
Looks *****in to me. Methoxy can be beneficial especially while on a cut.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Heebs, how are you going to dose the testofen? 300mg morning, 300 pwo? I actually ordered some a few days ago, but I'm unsure about dosing.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read some write up on bb.com, about it and breast milk or something, after that I didnt take it.!

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
I read some write up on bb.com, about it and breast milk or something, after that I didnt take it.!
It supposedly increases prolactin. I could not however find anything useful at pubmed.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DSade he had found a 60% fenugreek extract. This would be more powerfull than Testofen.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used Fenotest. It made me painfully horny, to the point it was annoying. Probably the strongest libido boost I've ever had.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Heebs, how are you going to dose the testofen? 300mg morning, 300 pwo? I actually ordered some a few days ago, but I'm unsure about dosing.
i have yet to try it or even buy it so i dont really know. i sort of want to start low and work up to at least 1.5g or more given that there are no negative sides. i will probably run an AI with it as well encase of water retention. just some thoughts though, still need more research to do though.

what about you?

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
i have yet to try it or even buy it so i dont really know. i sort of want to start low and work up to at least 1.5g or more given that there are no negative sides. i will probably run an AI with it as well encase of water retention. just some thoughts though, still need more research to do though.

what about you?
Mine's still on the way, but I hadn't really considered an AI. That may be helpful, but I really just ordered 40 grams to see how it worked. If it actually shows some signs of being beneficial, I may order some more and possibly include an AI (once I see if it's even really that effective) I'll let you know my thoughts when it gets here. I think I'm going to dose 300mg in the morning, and 300mg pre or post workout. Any input Rodj?

Last edited:
heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Mine's still on the way, but I hadn't really considered an AI. That may be helpful, but I really just ordered 40 grams to see how it worked. If it actually shows some signs of being beneficial, I may order some more and possibly include an AI (once I see if it's even really that effective) I'll let you know my thoughts when it gets here. I think I'm going to dose 300mg in the morning, and 300mg pre or post workout. Any input Rodj?
sounds good. i am really interested in how this product performs so definitely let me know. so your planing on just running it solo for a while?

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
i wonder if this higher consentration extract will still make you smell like maple syrup in the same way that fenugreek does???

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
sounds good. i am really interested in how this product performs so definitely let me know. so your planing on just running it solo for a while?
Well, I'm about 2/3 of the way done with LevR/DCP. So whenever thats done, I wanna give the testofen a shot. Basically, I'll just be on KreAlkalyn and Testofen, so if my gains look no different than "creatine-type" gains, I probably won't continue it after the 40 grams are gone. If I do like it, then I may order another 40 and run that alone or with an AI if need be. But for this first time its just gonna be KreAlkalyn and Testofen. Well see!

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
I like it, I have been taking some again because my libido was a little down, I like to be hornier than **** hahah and I wasn't so I took some and now I am humping fire hydrants.

But seriously, it does help with libido not sure on other effects (LBM, etc). But, I do get the occasional pimple here and there while one it while usually I do not get any. Though, that may just be a coincidence. I will probably run it in bulk soon, I think it has promise.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
yeah but you also like ecdysteroids though.... just kidding bro!

thanks for the input and i would be very interested in your results with the bulk.

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
yeah but you also like ecdysteroids though.... just kidding bro!

thanks for the input and i would be very interested in your results with the bulk.
LOL! Low blow man! Yeah well I am running a gram a day of ecdy so we will see what happens, might have to change my "believer" status if I do not see the same gains as last time.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
OK well, my testofen arrived today. I'm not gonna start it for about a week, but so far what I know is that it smells HORRIBLE! Like sweet cancer.

Stay tuned...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want to run an AI, then go with trans formestane. If you can find bulk ATD powder, then a dose of 10-25mg/day would be enough to suppress E without crushing libido.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
If you want to run an AI, then go with trans formestane. If you can find bulk ATD powder, then a dose of 10-25mg/day would be enough to suppress E without crushing libido.
Thanks Rodj, this is semi-new territory for me.

shakti

Awards
well i have some bulk 50% fenusides extract , the last time i used it i definately had signs of excess estrogen ( sensitive nips etc) right now i am using it comming off halo so i am taking nolva...i am taking about 2plus grams a day amongest other things and still feel ON....will definately recommend some sort of AI with it from my past experience...testofen and trans form sounds like a very good combo!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I went with the Inhibit-E. Cheap, pre-capped, and dosed at 25mg. I don't want any sensitivity where it shouldn't be! :)

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
TD form is what i had in mind if i do run run some bulk testofen.