Gut Health from RPN

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
is worth buying? whats the pros on this supplement and does it work?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is worth buying? whats the pros on this supplement and does it work?
It appears to have great feedback and has been recommended severally.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
There are probiotic enzymes I beleive. They work well, but I seem to be sensitive to these. The feedback is 100% on them from what I've seen. My digestion was fine and bloating was not there in the first place. I gave it a try to see but I was scaring everyone around me with my stinky ones. My grandma says the more you stink the healthier you are.. I must've been too healthy for this world lol Just watch out for these :p

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...My grandma says the more you stink the healthier you are... :p
And the sicker those around you become, right? Here's to your health, John! :cheers: :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are probiotic enzymes I beleive. They work well, but I seem to be sensitive to these. The feedback is 100% on them from what I've seen. My digestion was fine and bloating was not there in the first place. I gave it a try to see but I was scaring everyone around me with my stinky ones. My grandma says the more you stink the healthier you are.. I must've been too healthy for this world lol Just watch out for these :p
How long did you take it? The first 3-4 days are a bit bad, as the intestinal flora rebalance out with healthy colonies and the bad bacteria are dislodged and excreted...but after that you should find your gas and intestinal bloating/discomfort completely abated.

Also, I have not picked up ANY of the many winter sick bugs going around (even with 3 kids in the house...germ factories) when without fail I get sick EVERY year. Gut Health's immune system boosting properties are coming through for me big time.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
How long did you take it? The first 3-4 days are a bit bad, as the intestinal flora rebalance out with healthy colonies and the bad bacteria are dislodged and excreted...but after that you should find your gas and intestinal bloating/discomfort completely abated.

Also, I have not picked up ANY of the many winter sick bugs going around (even with 3 kids in the house...germ factories) when without fail I get sick EVERY year. Gut Health's immune system boosting properties are coming through for me big time.
I beleive I used it for about 10 days, but I am still convinced it is a great product. Maybe I was too dirty inside it wasn't done cleaning my insides :p. I might give it a try as I really want to make this a staple, as I know these are really important.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established

What dosing scheme do you use? Do you use it year round or take breaks? With or without meals?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Gut Health is amazing and now a staple for me!!

Matthew76 and I both left reviews somewhere on here (ill find thme when im not so tired), but this stuff is amazing!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
What dosing scheme do you use? Do you use it year round or take breaks? With or without meals?
Usually one per day is sufficient.

When you first start, it is a good idea to pre-load twice a day e.g morning and night for 5 days, then 1 cap thereafter.

Doesn't really matter too much whether you take it with or without food. I usually take mine first thing in the morning so I don't forget.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Talking about Gut Health, dsade, did you ever get any information on whether or not selling in a larger size would work for ya'll?

So as not to completely thread jack, Gut Health is a part of my daily regime. I hope it gets back in stock soon before I run out.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Usually one per day is sufficient.

When you first start, it is a good idea to pre-load twice a day e.g morning and night for 5 days, then 1 cap thereafter.

Doesn't really matter too much whether you take it with or without food. I usually take mine first thing in the morning so I don't forget.
Thanks. Hopefully it will help me feel less bloated. My farts smell like roses, so I'm good in that dept.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
great stuff guys i was hoping it was a well spent $15

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Talking about Gut Health, dsade, did you ever get any information on whether or not selling in a larger size would work for ya'll?
Waiting on a price quote from the production department. I should know by the end of the week.