ALtering Anabolic PW Formula from Customizer

boffo234

Awards
Well, here is what I need :

Opinions.

I want to customize a PW shake (based on the anablic PW formula found on www.proteincustomizer.com) to include no added carbs. I am doing this as it follows a prescribed diet, and I just can't afford the protein they reffered me to. I know carbs are needed to aid in recovery, but until I am done cutting, no carbs added.

I was just wondering what percentages you would chnage to make this a good PW formula... just with no added carbs. Dave told me to up the glutamine peptides, so thats a start, but I need some ideas on what percentages to use.

If this helps, I will be using aminos before and during my workout.

Thanks!

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
A post workout drink without carbs is really not a good post workout drink. If you leave his anbolic formula alone its good for PW if youre gong to modify it you might as well go with a cheapwhey protein and add in your own aminos.

boffo234

Awards
I know about the carbs :/

Just like 4 more weeks and I can add them back. But if things keep going the way they are (weights decreasing in the gym) I am going to have to add them back quick... and I may even pick up some of that cool Vendetta stuff everyones talkin about.