John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello Everyone , My Review of Geranium

Today is my first day taking a Nutraplanet Geranium 60 mgs capsule. Im using this as part of my three week cut. What ive noticed so far..I feel stimulated...a nice clean longer lasting stimulated with nice endurance. Im not going to use the word Euphoric, maybe a cousin to Euphoric, whatever that word is.=)

Sides: Possibly dry mouth. I do not know if this is related ; Ive had a Dry mouth all day.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subscribed...looking forward to feedback here.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
im not familiar with this stuff, can someone tell me what its main purpose or function is

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I popped one cap along with 300 mg's of caffeine this morning. I'm also taking 30 mg's of Epi along with the normal daily supps. I have to say it was too much. I felt by BP was a bit high and by early afternoon after a fairly rough workout I was whipped. Strength training was awesome, but my 20 mins of high intensity cardio was rough, which normally isn't the case. Had a bit of a headache also. I'm going to drop the caffeine down to 200 mg's tomorrow and may even go down to 100 mg's if necessary. Definitely have to experiment with this combos and see what feels the best. You are only suppose to take one cap a day right? I think two would kill me..lol..I'm 184 lbs..

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hello Everyone , My Review of Geranium

Today is my first day taking a Nutraplanet Geranium 60 mgs capsule. Im using this as part of my three week cut. What ive noticed so far..I feel stimulated...a nice clean longer lasting stimulated with nice endurance. Im not going to use the word Euphoric, maybe a cousin to Euphoric, whatever that word is.=)

Sides: Possibly dry mouth. I know know if this is related ; Ive had a Dry mouth all day.
A little dry mouth here too..Did you take any caffeine with it? Maybe I should try running it solo once..

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A little dry mouth here too..Did you take any caffeine with it? Maybe I should try running it solo once..
No caffiene here. I took Alcar and choline with Geranium. If I remember correctly I like this feeling better than amp which seemed more intense, this feeling is stimulated and a heighten sense of whatever funcction you are on the myers-briggs.

Example say your an INTP Your Introverted Thinking seems more clear.

Or an ESTP your Extraverted Sensing seems detailed

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
No caffiene here. I took Alcar and choline with Geranium. If I remember correctly I like this feeling better than amp which seemed more intense, this feeling is stimulated and a heighten sense of whatever funcction you are on the myers-briggs.

Example say your an INTP Your Introverted Thinking seems more clear.

Or an ESTP your Extraverted Sensing seems detailed
Ohh I find the Myer-Briggs personality classification pretty interesting. Apparently I'm an ENFP.. which are you?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ohh I find the Myer-Briggs personality classification pretty interesting. Apparently I'm an ENFP.. which are you?
Yeah I find it extremely interesting. ESTP The Promotor. I used tot hink I was an ESTJ for two weeks intill I kept learning it and studied it deeply for ten months , three hours per day. Many times we mistake our social programming , ie what your parents taught you and you kind of picked up their behaviors, and when you really learn at a deep level the MBTI you get past social programming and into your natural self.

Most S mate well with other S's

Most N's mate well with N's because of the way they veiw the world , primarly N or S; however that isnt always the case. My Grandmother and Grandfather are ESFP-Mom or INTJ-Pop

Way off topic here is another off topic fact about studies on Geranium oil off of Pubmed

We report an experiment designed to investigate whether olfactory cues can influence people's judgments of facial attractiveness. Sixteen female participants judged the attractiveness of a series of male faces presented briefly on a computer monitor using a 9-point visual rating scale. While viewing each face, the participants were simultaneously presented with either clean air or else with 1 of 4 odorants (the odor was varied on a trial-by-trial basis) from a custom-built olfactometer. We included 2 pleasant odors (geranium and a male fragrance) and 2 unpleasant odors (rubber and body odor) as confirmed by pilot testing. The results showed that the participants rated the male faces as being significantly less attractive in the presence of an unpleasant odor than when the faces were presented together with a pleasant odor or with clean air (these conditions did not differ significantly). These results demonstrate the cross-modal influence that unpleasant odors can have on people's judgments of facial attractiveness. Interestingly, this pattern of results was unaffected by whether the odors were body relevant (the body odor and the male fragrance) or not (the rubber and geranium odors).

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I see where you're coming from with the Ns the guy I liked was an INTP when we first did the test together.. we were perfect opposites with N in common so we complemented each other real well..

oh, and then I found out he was a dirtbag.

Anyway carry on with the caps experiment..

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
I just ordered a couple bottles, I'm going to be running this with Relora, LX2, AX, Basic Cuts, and Burn3D.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I'm ENFJ, and Bi-polar, which until I understood both, lead to a rather messy life. I was all over the place emotionally, and could easily manipulate others, while forming strong bonds. Even with a very strong Christian upbringing from my parents(both of which deserve sainthood after what I put them through growning up) I still caused tons of trouble. Weird that I'm so strongly atheist now.

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I used the bulk Geranium, which I dosed by making it into a liquid mix. I love the energy from it. The only thing that I didnt like was the sexual sides (worse than ECA) and that alone has kept me from buying again.

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
I think the myers briggs test is mostly just interesting to do. I don't think it uncovers the person that well. The answers depend on where you are in life, age, what you have done, what you will do soon. I have done the test for fun over the years and my E and I flips back and forth, my N and S flips, my T and F flips. The only seemingly consistent factor is my P. Try it yourself over the years :)

And smeton, you're the promoter hey. I think I've been that one before. You should be good as a rep here at AM :)

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I used the bulk Geranium, which I dosed by making it into a liquid mix. I love the energy from it. The only thing that I didnt like was the sexual sides (worse than ECA) and that alone has kept me from buying again.
Can you elaborate on the sexual sides?

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Today I took one cap with no caffeine. I'd have to say it wasn't enough this time. I felt fairly run down and definitely didn't have the energy I had yesterday. This afternoon I added 200 mg's caffeine and I'll feel pretty good right now. 200 mg's might be my sweet spot.

Head to head against Stim X I'd say Stim X gave me an overall better feeling of clean energy without the assistance of caffeine and absolutely killed my appetite which I was looking for on a cut. The jury is still out obviously on results as I just started.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes The sexual sides are real.This is the uncool part. Call it Limp, floppy or just not full erect. Yes,embarassing.

This morning I took L-theanine for sleep and sleep nice , wake up still tired, popped my Geranium, alcar and choline and things got going verses it usally takes a hour or so to get going. Its an instant fix for energy.

Lucky for me I know how to combat sexual sides..Kegals, do 300 this usually works....Ill do them and report back tomorrow.Also remember if youve never done kegals it could take a while for your kegal muscle to build up.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took 2 caps of Adren.... did nothing....

Ive been taking RESET AD also... I just dont feel stims at all, even 5 RPMS dont do **** for me.

:|

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I took 2 caps of Adren.... did nothing....

Ive been taking RESET AD also... I just dont feel stims at all, even 5 RPMS dont do **** for me.

:|
Maybe your expectations are a little high?

Clearshot + PLCAR + tyrosine + Chocamine + Sulbutamine + Sprinting = chest pain

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm hoping clearshot + geranamine + pea + hordenine = fun

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Yes The sexual sides are real.This is the uncool part. Call it Limp, floppy or just not full erect. Yes,embarassing.

This morning I took L-theanine for sleep and sleep nice , wake up still tired, popped my Geranium, alcar and choline and things got going verses it usally takes a hour or so to get going. Its an instant fix for energy.

Lucky for me I know how to combat sexual sides..Kegals, do 300 this usually works....Ill do them and report back tomorrow.Also remember if youve never done kegals it could take a while for your kegal muscle to build up.
I have the worst turtle **** anytime I take AMP. If I even speculate I may sex during the day I stay away from AMP, it ruins my self esteem looking at it all shriveled:whiner:

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Interesting.. I haven't had this problem yet, but this is only the 2nd day. I'm taking Long Jax too so maybe that can offset this a bit.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is what Ive noticed on sexual sides...It keeps me turtle all day intill the end of the day when the geranium wears off. Than it takes much concentration to get it up, but when it does its better than normal. and the next day Im super horny. This is day three popped one about an hour ago with Alcar and choline , shower than meal.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
O and I did kegals that could be a contributing factor

julesm

Awards
got my Geran through today- I took with lev reloaded and dcp and went and did some cardio. increased heart rate but consequently increased blood pressure (slight head throb), but i took it with 1 leviathan reloaded and some dcp.
very interesting so far- feel as if i'm on cola!

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
100% Love it. Except it really ****s with my sex drive.

julesm

Awards
the new one with orange- that escobar fella made some kick ass drinks

julesm

Awards
bit concerned with the comedown aspect - i'm thinking 5htp may be a nice downer to accompany this?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
gernanium is good stuff, i used amp for a while and it gave me a warm fuzzy feeling along with energy. now that np has some i will look into that.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bit concerned with the comedown aspect - i'm thinking 5htp may be a nice downer to accompany this?
I would look at Theanine instead.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what sort of does of the nutracap pea/hordenine should I take with 1 of the bulk geraniums dsade? 1 cap? 2?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what sort of does of the nutracap pea/hordenine should I take with 1 of the bulk geraniums dsade? 1 cap? 2?
I would start with 2.

julesm

Awards
any issues with stacking with lev reloaded and dcp?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any issues with stacking with lev reloaded and dcp?
For New Years, I popped 2 AMP, 4 PEA/Hord, 4 DCP, 4 ClearEdge and 2 Leviathan...and proceeded to have one of the coolest, pool-shooting mellow/alert/euphoric times EVER.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Did 75 mg of the bulk geran with about 200 mg of caffiene and 2Drive/2 IGF-2.

HIIT sprint intervals were great. Had gas in the tank after 50 minutes and 3 sprints at 10 mph for 60 seconds each.

Went on to back/bicept workout with gusto.

REALLY tired the next day though. lol

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
got my Geran through today- I took with lev reloaded and dcp and went and did some cardio. increased heart rate but consequently increased blood pressure (slight head throb), but i took it with 1 leviathan reloaded and some dcp.
very interesting so far- feel as if i'm on cola!
I'd never be able to handle one with Leviathan. 200 mg's caffeine seems like it works for me. Now onto the turtle ****, I had it today and quite an inopportune time. Not happy about it and I'm not sure if there' s anything out there to combat this or not. I'm taking Long Jax but obviously that doesn't help.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For New Years, I popped 2 AMP, 4 PEA/Hord, 4 DCP, 4 ClearEdge and 2 Leviathan...and proceeded to have one of the coolest, pool-shooting mellow/alert/euphoric times EVER.
Holy ****...:eek: My heart would literally pound right out of my chest..

amicold

Awards
I popped one cap to try them out today. Heart rate is elevated but not palpitating yet, BP seems slightly elevated, a little bit of dry mouth and my endurance is up.

Edit: Drenched in sweat after five minutes of cardio, this is the only stimulant product I've taken in two weeks.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I got my 60mg on the way--just wondering but when this stuff first came out they said max dose was 25mg [which I do good on] now people seem to use a lot more,does anyone worry about maybe feeling a little too good on this stuff when lifting and maybe getting an injury?[from being to high?]and also wondering could you use benadryl same as with clen to get the B2 s working again? cause I think someone said sutophed [spelling?] works better with this?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I popped one cap to try them out today. Heart rate is elevated but not palpitating yet, BP seems slightly elevated, a little bit of dry mouth and my endurance is up.

Edit: Drenched in sweat after five minutes of cardio, this is the only stimulant product I've taken in two weeks.
Wondering about during workout combining this with an NO product, in order to lower BP back down.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wondering about during workout combining this with an NO product, in order to lower BP back down.
by golly, i'm going to try that tomorrow morning, but i'll forget to check my bp anyhow.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
beastmode1981 Supplements 4
Rolo87 Supplement Auction 3
Supplements 4
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 6