CMI Nutrition CNP Professional ProSlam! 45

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is the difference between the 45 and 27.
For the 27 version
67.4% Pure Deionized Water, 31.5% Actinase [Patent Pending Blend Of Enzymatically Hydrolyzed (Predigested) Collagenic Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate And Casein Protein Isolate], Beta Alanine, L-Taurine, Less Than 2% Of Malic Acid, Less Than 2% Of Malic

and for the 45 version
Purified Water, Pro Slam Protein Blend (Enzymatically Hydrolyzed Gelatin, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein, Hydrolyzed Casein), L-beta-Alanine, L-Taurine, Malic Acid

What is the difference in protein quality. I see one is predigested and the other is not but both are hydrolyzed and enzymatically made so which is better protein wise not how much protein but quality.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
any one? I am re ordering some protein and have the 27 gram one but if the 45 gram protein is better I will go with that but cnp says 27 is the most one can use when its hydrolized so I don't understnad the 45 grams then. !!!!!????!?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen that specific brand, but IDS makes a similar product (it's IDS though). The 45g is more expensive, and considerably thicker. As far as I now though, I contains the same protein in it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On the label one says pre digested and the other does not. the 27 gram one says that is the max you can have for hydro protein so I am very confused. I think both are by the same company. If not than whos right and whos not right? If the predigested one is better than I would rahter have that one. I can afford it.