Shred FAT..

HODGINSx924

HODGINSx924

Awards
Ok so im trying to help my buddy out, he is a beast in the weight room, but he wants to get cut.. He has more BF then he wants.. (or so he claims)
He runs about 15 min. after every workout with me, to get in better shape.. (2 incline, and around 6.0)
Well I wanted to find something to help him lose some BF, and become more tone..
So i'm wondering if anybody knows of anything that could help him out, but won't really throw him off when were working out, he doens't want to lose what he has earned..
He just got 225x10 on the bench, and his goal is to make it to 300 1RM. (IDK when)

So if anybody has anything to share with us, that would be greatly appriciated!

Thanks
xxHODGINSxx

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Skip the supplements and incorporate a better diet and cardio.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
what matt said^^^. diet is always the most important part of any training regimen. step up the carido too, look in to HIIT. should be lots of info on that in the "weight loss" sub forum.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
If his goal is to get stronger (300 bench) then cutting is going to leave him unsatisfied.. work out if he wants to delay that goal first so he can concentrate on getting into shape and perhaps next bulk aim for the strength increase?

Get him to post up his training/diet/cardio program on here, kinda hard to tell how he is doing right now.