ActivaTe Xtreme/Rebound or Mass FX/HyperdrolX2 for 18 yr old?

wannabejacked

Awards
How you doing musclefreaks, I'm new here... I'm 18 and recently I have taken an interest in anabolics. Originally, I was going to get a bottle of Epistane and do a low-dose pulse cycle, but then I saw a review by an 18 year old making great gains on Mass FX alone. I'm thinking about getting just a bottle of Mass FX and see how I go from there... Though I've read Mass FX is designed to be used in conjunction with Hyperdrol X2, but I am unsure if Hyperdrol is a prohormone or not. I would like to an anabolic stack that would be less likely to mess my endocrine system up. I might take the herbal way out and get some Tongkat Ali to boost my test, because thats what all these supplements are made to do right? Of course I plan on doing research, but I would also like to hear ideas from other people as well.

Last edited:
Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Well bud, you probably going to hear this a couple times, but you don't really need anything right now. Having you diet in check, lifting hard and sleeping is what's going to benefit you the most at this age. Not to say you would not get anything out of these supps, but you own system is so effective at this age, that you won't get all you can out of them. Plus, messing with anything hormonal at your age is a little sketchy.

That being said; all the products you mentioned are good and basically safe. The only one that might be a little controversial is the Hyperdrol, as it is an AI, but it not as dangerous as prohormones, like Epistane. I'm taking it now, and I feel great. You don't need any post cycle therapy for it.

DB2000

jwecker

Awards
You've already got a bunch of test coursing through you- just take advantage of it. Like Dancebot said, avoid the prohormones- they'll just convince your body that it's already made enough test and that it should shut down production.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Actually, as amazing a product as Activate is, it's main ingredient is basically useless to you at this age. Diavinil (spelling) is nettle root extract. It increases free testosterone. You see, as we get older our total test level stays at a similar level, but it gets bound into SGBH globulins, which, instead of doing what you want your test to do (make you bigger, stronger and horny), it causes it to do what you don't (balding, prostate growth ect.) Nettle root keeps test from getting bound to these sites. So basically, the older you are, the more effective it is.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch Dude.. your test is so high right now all of that would be useless. Eat eat eat and eat more.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
How you doing musclefreaks, I'm new here... I'm 18 and recently I have taken an interest in anabolics. Originally, I was going to get a bottle of Epistane and do a low-dose pulse cycle, but then I saw a review by an 18 year old making great gains on Mass FX alone. I'm thinking about getting just a bottle of Mass FX and see how I go from there... Though I've read Mass FX is designed to be used in conjunction with Hyperdrol X2, but I am unsure if Hyperdrol is a prohormone or not. I would like to an anabolic stack that would be less likely to mess my endocrine system up. I might take the herbal way out and get some Tongkat Ali to boost my test, because thats what all these supplements are made to do right? Of course I plan on doing research, but I would also like to hear ideas from other people as well.
You don't need any of those at your age. And don't even mention Epi again because it's against board rules for anyone under 21 to discuss PHs or steroids. And for good reason. Not only are steroids not needed at your age, but they're also extremely dangerous.

Why are kids these days always looking for a shortcut? Lift like a madman and eat clean. If you're not gaining... EAT MORE!!!!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
If anything just get some creatine but focus on perfecting your diet and training at this stage